Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
"Things will get much better. You'll see!"
percentiles-request-to-build.png
Im sorry but….. what the heck is this graph telling me?

Advertisement

SteveTigers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe
Im sorry but….. what the heck is this graph telling me?
For example: p40 = 40% of all produced vehicles. So 30 days ago they were making 40% of the Jeep orders in Toledo in 20 days. It is now taking 55 days. The plant was shut down last week, so that added 7 days. It explains part of the delay. The increase before then 🤷‍♂️

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
Of orders with no build sheet nor sticker on cryptostickers.net:
10% have been open for at least 78 days
20% have been open for at least 57 days
40% have been open for at least 41 days
60% have been open for at least 32 days
90 days for me.

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
For example: p40 = 40% of all produced vehicles. So 30 days ago they were making 40% of the Jeep orders in Toledo in 20 days. It is now taking 55 days. The plant was shut down last week, so that added 7 days. It explains part of the delay. The increase before then 🤷‍♂️
Got it! Thanks. Now Im kind of sorry I asked. Its a bit discouraging.

Sponsored

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
That's the Xtreme Recon package Jeep came out with since Bronco has the Sasquatch. Shorter gears, factory lift, 35's, 17x8" bead lock wheels, $3,995 +/-.

"Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Xtreme Recon Package Goes Sasquatch Hunting" https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a...-xtreme-recon-package-goes-sasquatch-hunting/
Silver, yep, what Jank4AU said. Ordered in late June but they don't start the XR package until August and knowing Jeep it won't be Aug. 1, it will be October 20th :) Terrible name for the package BTW. Thankfully there won't be any Xtreme Recon stickers or badging on it.

echelon37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon, 2022 Gobi on order!
They told me that loans must be maintained through 7 billing cycles.
I just read my full finance contract, word for word, every page. There is NO mention about a minimum number of payments required to pay it off (which is what a refinance is to them). Nor does it even mention refinance.

So, read your contracts. Mine very clearly says there is no penalty for early payoff. I'll be starting the refinance next week, and I took delivery from Gupton last Friday.

WrekEE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Raptor, 21 JLUR Rubicon 4xe (ordered 5/24)
I just read my full finance contract, word for word, every page. There is NO mention about a minimum number of payments required to pay it off (which is what a refinance is to them). Nor does it even mention refinance.

So, read your contracts. Mine very clearly says there is no penalty for early payoff. I'll be starting the refinance next week, and I took delivery from Gupton last Friday.
Some of them do. I remember along time ago when i purchased a car and they found me a finance offer that beat my credit union, they said I would have to wait 3 billing cycles before paying it off.

WillysU

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Ordered my Willys Unlimited: 6/14
Estimated Ship date (aka build date): 7/21
Actual Build Date: 7/21
Actual Ship Date: 7/23
ETA to Dealer: 7/31 - 8/13
Should arrive right around the 8 week mark. Dealer originally estimated 6-8 weeks.
I ordered my Willys Unlimited on 6/14 too. Unfortunately, my dealer didn't provide the VON or VIN so I can't be certain that the dealer placed the order on that day. He updated me Tuesday to say that it's being built this week and should arrive Aug 10-20.

echelon37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon, 2022 Gobi on order!
Some of them do. I remember along time ago when i purchased a car and they found me a finance offer that beat my credit union, they said I would have to wait 3 billing cycles before paying it off.
They said, or the contract said?

Gupton is in TN, and TN law actually addresses pre-payment restrictions and penalties in state code. They require the following if a pre-payment restriction or penalty exists on any loan....

• shall state on its face in at least ten (10) point bold type in language separated from the other language in the contract by bold print dividing lines that it cannot be prepaid or that there is a penalty for prepayment.

Sponsored

WrekEE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Raptor, 21 JLUR Rubicon 4xe (ordered 5/24)
They said, or the contract said?

Gupton is in TN, and TN law actually addresses pre-payment restrictions and penalties in state code. They require the following if a pre-payment restriction or penalty exists on any loan....

• shall state on its face in at least ten (10) point bold type in language separated from the other language in the contract by bold print dividing lines that it cannot be prepaid or that there is a penalty for prepayment.
Both. this was in CO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Jk Smokey Mountain 21 JL Altitude
JC said my build is in the paint process. Any idea if this means it’s close to being completed or is this the beginning?

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
JC said my build is in the paint process. Any idea if this means it’s close to being completed or is this the beginning?
Not even close to completion. It took 33 days for my vehicle to get to the build process only to sit in pending inspection (I) for 8 weeks. Yesterday marked My 14th week since placing my order, now patiently waiting for the arrival at the dealership.

Advertisement

Advertisement