Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
Only 8 Sahara entries found in the last day out of 79 updates on Cryptostickers.net
COME ON!! Auto-Up/Down-Windows before Lockers. Let's go.
:time::computerrage:

Ordered 6/22
Still in D Status.
Absolutely!!! I feel like JLURs fly off the line!

JLU HA - granite w/ gray interior
Diesel
CW
ASG
LED
SOT
8.4”
Tow
GG
Engine block heater

Ordered 5/11
D/gathering: 6/3 (likely sooner - just found out this date)
D1/scheduling: 6/25
E/framing: 7/23
G/trim: 7/24
I/inspection: 7/26 (and build sheet)
Possibly JS: 7/28 (for ”additional quality”)

Advertisement

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
I'm rooting for you. Ordered my JLU on 6/23 and still in D status and no ship date. :(
And I for you and everyone else that ordered before me. Kind of feel like we are all being ignored to some extent.

Also I need to remind myself that the factory was shut down for a week.

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
And I for you and everyone else that ordered before me. Kind of feel like we are all being ignored to some extent.

Also I need to remind myself that the factory was shut down for a week.
I keep telling myself to just add a week based on the factory being down.

I ordered 6/8 and still in D. It’ll get there…

To the Group:

Do we track gladiators? I was wondering if they switch to gladiators for a bit before they switch back to wranglers or if they run simultaneously.

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
You're on a normal schedule/timeline as of right now. I ordered on 7/2 (Rubi 4xe) and my dealer emailed me Saturday to tell me my build was scheduled to start on 8/5. It sounds like they're getting somewhat caught up on the backlog. Give it a few more weeks, there's still some orders from May and June they are finishing up.
St
I have a dealer ETA of 8/7-8/9. How many of you received your Jeep sooner than the ETA and did your Jeep ship by truck or rail?
My ETA was June 28th. Jeep still in D status

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Finally actually received a an ETA to dealer from Jeep chat:
Current Dealer ETA is 08/07/2021 - 08/16/2021. Please reach out to the Selling Dealer as they may have a more accurate date of arrival for you. 🧐
Still plan on checking Jeep chat often just to see the different answers I get, :giggle: and have dealer confirm.

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Of orders with no build sheet nor sticker on cryptostickers.net:
10% have been open for at least 78 days
20% have been open for at least 57 days
40% have been open for at least 41 days
60% have been open for at least 32 days

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
They said August for the XR builds. I'm sure they'll jump right on it this weekend. So I should expect delivery by next Saturday right :)

BobT

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2013 Dart
You betcha dare heh!

FritzBrothers

First Name
Fritz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
You're on a normal schedule/timeline as of right now. I ordered on 7/2 (Rubi 4xe) and my dealer emailed me Saturday to tell me my build was scheduled to start on 8/5. It sounds like they're getting somewhat caught up on the backlog. Give it a few more weeks, there's still some orders from May and June they are finishing up.
Ordered my Sahara advanced safety manual on 6/26 and Jeep chat told me estimated build date is 8/16 51 days later

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Ordered my Sahara advanced safety manual on 6/26 and Jeep chat told me estimated build date is 8/16 51 days later
Yeah, by normal schedule, I mean we have nothing to fret about yet compared to so many others. In the current situation, I'm ecstatic about the possibility I may have a build date of 8/5. I'll just keep looking over my shoulder if it holds true! 🤣

Sponsored

ck23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR-Diesel
He guys, I ordered my new Diesel Rubicon Unlimited on 7/3/21. I got my VIN next day. Still no Build or Sticker found on cryprostickers. I talked to Jeep chat and was told it was in "scheduling"

When I talked to my dealer today he told me that a lot of his orders are delayed and none of his ordered Jeeps are moving forward. He's not sure why and is trying to get hold of his rep for some answers.

Anyone have any thoughts or info? I see a few people on here with ungodly wait times. How common is that? Is there a common thread for delays?

Thanks!
You're very close to my timeline on my JLUR Diesel, ordered on 6/28, VIN on 6/29. I was given the estimate of 8-10 weeks, so hopefully will see some movement soon. I checked with Jeep Chat on Monday, still in D status. The rep did tell me to check back at the end of the week because it should be moving soon, so hopefully yours is getting close as well. I'll check in with my dealer on Friday.

That's what the Jeep Chat rep indicated, stated that they are catching up from the backlog and orders will begin moving faster. I appreciated the optimism...:)

Silvertoy

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
They said August for the XR builds. I'm sure they'll jump right on it this weekend. So I should expect delivery by next Saturday right :)
Sol I've seen this XR reference multiple times, what does that stand for? Is there an acronym sticky I missed somewhere?

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Last edited:

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
"Things will get much better. You'll see!"
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking percentiles-request-to-build

Advertisement

Advertisement