Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
So the dealership told me last week they “think” the Jeep will be here today. Is anyone picking up on my sarcasm and lack of confidence in that answer? :headbang:

Advertisement

GalacticMouse

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUS Altitude 2.0L (On Order)
So I'm now closing in on 70 days since order and I'm still being told by Jeep chat "the parts are being scheduled." How have people had success escalating in the past? I've asked for more info or an updated timeline and I'm just getting some variation of "this order is within accepted timeframes for an order" as a response.

syismaster1

First Name
Sy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Mine was officially ordered 6/29, still sitting in D. I sure hope they don’t cancel my order because of the pending switch in mid-August! Seems like they might.

Oddly enough the Safety Group wasn’t available for me to select on my build. Dealer and Jeep are both saying they cannot add it. Super disappointed that it wasn’t an option when I was building it out! Don’t know why, I know it wasn’t available when building it out because I would have selected it. Not interested in the Advanced Safety.

Am I going to have trouble with blind spots and backing up without it? Have a soft-top. Or…might have a soft top… lol
Had a 2 door JK and Test drove many 4 door JL's and I think a Jeep is the best car to see out of. I personally do not think there are any blindspots and I always shoulder check so I think you'll be fine without BSM.

SoCal JLUS

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 2.0T
Clubs

Is there a way to find out what the actual date it was built? I can see the month and year on the side sticker/door jamb. I received mine last week (almost 6 weeks to the date that I ordered).

Sponsored

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
So I'm now closing in on 70 days since order and I'm still being told by Jeep chat "the parts are being scheduled." How have people had success escalating in the past? I've asked for more info or an updated timeline and I'm just getting some variation of "this order is within accepted timeframes for an order" as a response.
I’m on day 76 and my build only started this past Friday! It’s already in inspection…when it happens, it tends to happen fast. That being said, I did escalate my case last week, but unless that helped in the background I saw no benefit as I received 2 emails after escalation: 1 saying she received the case, and another telling me that my Jeep had entered the build process (even though it was a full day since it had been started). Would it hurt to escalate? No. Will it help? Probably not. 😆

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
My dealer told me today that my JLUR has been moved to production, but I checked here and still nothing. Does anyone know if there a delay with this lookup tool?

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
My dealer told me today that my JLUR has been moved to production, but I checked here and still nothing. Does anyone know if there a delay with this lookup tool?
What do you mean by here? Cryptostickers or Jeep Chat? There is a definite lag in information though.

Dad Rad

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon
.... Would it hurt to escalate? No. Will it help? Probably not. 😆
Agree. I got one email a week ago, days after I "escalated" and after I complained I hadn't heard anything from the person who was supposed to be tracking my build. That email said I was still in parts being gathered stage, which wasn't true because my dealer let me know I had moved to D1 by then. Since that one and only email, crickets. Nothing telling me my status changed even though I have a copy of my order sheet showing it changed.

I think it's just another name to throw at you to make you feel better.

Sponsored

Stanley

First Name
Stas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Golf Gti. Ordered 2021 Wrangler Willy's
Quick update: got email from the dealer that I have estimated shipping date 8/4/21. Hopefully this is real!
Decided to contact chat and see how close is my dealer with their estimated ship date.. very interesting how differently they respond:

" The Jeep is in the production stage with all parts gathered and it's waiting to move into the build process. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin. "

I guess I just need to reach out next week.

Steve123

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non yet
Mine was officially ordered 6/29, still sitting in D. I sure hope they don’t cancel my order because of the pending switch in mid-August! Seems like they might.

Oddly enough the Safety Group wasn’t available for me to select on my build. Dealer and Jeep are both saying they cannot add it. Super disappointed that it wasn’t an option when I was building it out! Don’t know why, I know it wasn’t available when building it out because I would have selected it. Not interested in the Advanced Safety.

Am I going to have trouble with blind spots and backing up without it? Have a soft-top. Or…might have a soft top… lol
According to the reviews I’ve seen, we’re basically getting the best backup camera ever to exist, so I think backing up will be fine. I opted not to get the safety package.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Special request: in the next several months, would you do a "Days Ago - Lag" chart for Unlimited Rubis with or without Xtreme Recon, and 392s with or without XR?

Much obliged.
I can add it to the packages graph easily enough, but indeed am I correct in assuming that none have been built yet? (I don't see anything similar in the build sheet properties.)

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
I can add it to the packages graph easily enough, but indeed am I correct in assuming that none have been built yet? (I don't see anything similar in the build sheet properties.)
I think that would be a correct assumption. FCA said XR builds won't start until Aug.

wild4cats

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2022 JLUR XR
Occupation
Retired
Ordered 6/11 from Gupton (Daniel)
VIN 6/14
6/30 Received Estimated ship date from dealer of 7/10 - Hope it holds up!
7/8 Build status went from "not found" to "found", along with much build information to view!
7/16 Sticker generated status - So far, so good.
7/26 Daniel at Gupton just told me my JLUR is at the dealership! HOORAY!!! I have to make me some airline reservations!

2021 JLUR 3.6 8-speed

Advertisement

Advertisement