JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
That’s funny. I fear that because I DID order a lot of options that I will get pushed down while they “collect parts” and pump out lower optioned orders.
Yeah, that's how mixed the messaging is and screwed up the sequencing is. Seems to be little or no rhyme or reason why things get built or scheduled when they do. It's truly odd, like one wouldn't think it would be that difficult to discern a pattern. Maybe it's because we're only looking at our builds vs the totality of everything on the line? Maybe then we'd see the pattern or logic.

Advertisement

Last edited:

Moses212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
I order 6.22 and still collecting parts (they had all the parts, but now they don't).. anyhow, I wonder if some parts hold things up more than others... here's my chat from just now:

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. At this time we can suggest checking back in a week or so for an update on your order. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the family!

Me
Thank you. Have a great weekend!

Beth-Anne
Is there anything else I can look into for you today or have I been able to answer all your questions?

Me
all good, unless you happen to know if certain parts hold up an order longer than others... I know, way too specific..

Beth-Anne
I am not seeing any delays on your order at this time!

Me
thanks. I ordered seat eject, but they said that is not until 2025 model year..

Me
have a great weekend

Beth-Anne
You as well! Thank you for choosing Jeep Customer Care.

THorner

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR Diesel, 79 J10, 06 XLR, Ducati 999 & ST4
Occupation
Retired
That’s funny. I fear that because I DID order a lot of options that I will get pushed down while they “collect parts” and pump out lower optioned orders.
I don't think there is any reason to delivery times. I ordered a JLUR Diesel with painted hardtop and fenders, premium sound, safety, advanced safety, SS door sills, remote proximity, tailgate reinforcement, offroad camera, LED lighting, cold weather group, trailer tow group, leather seats, sarge green on June 1. It was built and in KZ on June 24. I still don't have it and the dealer is telling me August 1. 23 days to build. Over a month to ship from Ohio to North Carolina. 🤔😤

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
I don't think there is any reason to delivery times. I ordered a JLUR Diesel with painted hardtop and fenders, premium sound, safety, advanced safety, SS door sills, remote proximity, tailgate reinforcement, offroad camera, LED lighting, cold weather group, trailer tow group, leather seats, sarge green on June 1. It was built and in KZ on June 24. I still don't have it and the dealer is telling me August 1. 23 days to build. Over a month to ship from Ohio to North Carolina. 🤔😤
That’s crazy. You could have WALKED to the factory and picked it up in less time.

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Unemployed
Do they build jeeps on the weekends? Or on Saturday?

Sponsored

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Which dealer if you don't mind answering?

greenss

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU (Ordered 6/5), 2019 GMC Sierra
Ordered 6/5
Vin 6/7
Jeep chat said in framing today 7/23
No eta on shipping

Dealer told me ship date 7/23 lol

Jesus_fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Clubs

After a long wait for life to be in the right place for a huge purchase, I finally pulled the trigger!
Ordered 7/7
Received VIN 7/9
Tried to be patient so waited until today to ask for an update. In "D" status

4DR Granite Rubicon
3.6 w/ 6-Speed
Painted Hard Top
Painted Fenders
Leather Interior
All weather mats
Cold Weather
Premium 8.4 Audio
Tow Package
Proximity Keyless (didn't really want, but what can you do)
Block heater

Wish me luck!!!

Sponsored

Jesus_fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Clubs

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask. Does anybody know how a change over from 2021 to 2022 model years will affect open orders? My dealer mentioned the retooling starts next month and he expects entered orders to deliver by then. Thoughts?

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Unemployed
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask. Does anybody know how a change over from 2021 to 2022 model years will affect open orders? My dealer mentioned the retooling starts next month and he expects entered orders to deliver by then. Thoughts?
They will be building 2021s until 12/3 or 12/4. My dealer told me it has more to do with the VIN plates and contracts they already have. Not much “retooling” expected.

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Unemployed
Looks like they completed two more of our orders yesterday. 🙄

Dave_O

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport Unlimited [on order]
I love how the Willys looks in Sarge green, I really wanted that color but didn't really like how it looks with the red Rubicon accents.
I'm not a fan of that combo either, but I've only ever seen pictures. The sarge looks darker in person to me, so it might look better than the pictures show.

Advertisement

Advertisement