Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
Around 9:30am JC told me I’m in E/framing. Confirmed by my dealer and a new est ship date 7/28. MOVEMENT! Hallelujah!

JLU HA - granite w/ gray interior
Diesel
CW
ASG
LED
SOT
8.4”
Tow
GG
Engine block heater

Ordered 5/11
D/gathering: 6/3 (likely sooner - just found out this date)
D1/scheduling: 6/25
E/framing: 7/23

Advertisement

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
Around 9:30am JC told me I’m in E/framing. Confirmed by my dealer and a new est ship date 7/28. MOVEMENT! Hallelujah!

JLU HA - granite w/ gray interior
Diesel
CW
ASG
LED
SOT
8.4”
Tow
Engine block heater

Ordered 5/11
D status: 6/3 (likely sooner - just found out this date)
D1 status: 6/25
E status: 7/23
When did a gray interior become an option?

Nice build, by the way. Congrats on the SOT, I love mine. I did get the Hotheads liner, and it makes a noticeable difference.

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When did a gray interior become an option?

Nice build, by the way. Congrats on the SOT, I love mine. I did get the Hotheads liner, and it makes a noticeable difference.
I think it was only available for the HA trim. Thank you! I’m in a glass case of emotions! I’ve been so worried and now so excited. 🤣🤦‍♀️

How was the HotHead install?

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
I think it was only available for the HA trim. Thank you! I’m in a glass case of emotions! I’ve been so worried and now so excited. 🤣🤦‍♀️

How was the HotHead install?
Very simple install. They have a very succinct video on their website that explains it perfectly. I think I took 1/2 hour to do it because I went slowly and referenced the video several times.

The improvement in sound deadening is not vast, but it is noticeable. The improvement in heat transfer is vast, and welcome in summer without a cloud in the sky.

I see it on @jeep.com. That gray is gorgeous! I am not sure how it would work with my Hydro Blue, but man, I love it. If it weren’t for the red accents, I would hate my interior. By the way, I went with the gray HH liner to try an lighten up the interior a bit. Because it is over your head, and the fixed header for the roof is black, it didn’t do much lightening. I still would do gray on the liner again, though.

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
I got you beat. been waiting 12 weeks today since ordered. D status for 10 weeks al least.
My order was placed 23 NOV 2020, VIN was assigned 9 April 2021, it has been escalated already, and I am still (patiently) waiting for my Jeep...

Sponsored

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My order was placed 23 NOV 2020, VIN was assigned 9 April 2021, it has been escalated already, and I am still (patiently) waiting for my Jeep...
You have nerves of steel! But didn’t 392 buyers know up front there was going to be a considerable wait? I was quoted 6-8, max 9 weeks for delivery and here we are almost 10 weeks in and it just started to be built today. THAT’S what I’m angry about. I can do anything if I’m informed - it’s the not knowing that makes me mad! Lol

BDoerr54

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4Xe, 2020 Mustang GT, 2021 Mach-e
Ordered 6/28 4Xe Sarge Green Sahara. Just got the update my build is in D1 status with an expected arrival date of 8/5. Fingers crossed they stick to this.

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Wrangler High Altitude
You have nerves of steel! But didn’t 392 buyers know up front there was going to be a considerable wait? I was quoted 6-8, max 9 weeks for delivery and here we are almost 10 weeks in and it just started to be built today. THAT’S what I’m angry about. I can do anything if I’m informed - it’s the not knowing that makes me mad! Lol
Try ordering in Canada! I would kill for only a 10 week wait!
Fully Loaded High Altitude with SOT, ASG, etc. (No GG)
Ordered Jan 25, D Status May 17 and nothing since.
Just passed the 6-month mark since ordering.

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
I was quoted 6 weeks - 90 days.

Stanley

First Name
Stas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Golf Gti. Ordered 2021 Wrangler Willy's
6/27: Ordered JLU Willys
7/23: Chat: "I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly."

Hoping for a quick turnaround going forward.. :)

Sponsored

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
6/28 Ordered JL Rubicon
7/23 told "Process of building the Jeep has begun"
Is this E status?
Build:E – framing
F – paint
G – trim

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Well shoot. I ordered a JLR on 6/30. Based on the above two posts maybe I’ll get a notification next week.
But…..Looking at the tracker I noticed according to it only 15 orders were completed in the last 24 hours. 😕

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Well shoot. I ordered a JLR on 6/30. Based on the above two posts maybe I’ll get a notification next week.
But…..Looking at the tracker I noticed according to it only 15 orders were completed in the last 24 hours. 😕
Keep in mind, that's 15 just on our tracker. No telling how many additional orders. I'm right behind you with a JLUR 4xe ordered 7/2. My only "upgrades", or selections, were Granite Crystal, Premium Twill top, GG, and they said I had to get proximity unlock. I fear that since I didn't get a lot of upsell items I'll get pushed down the list. More time to pay down my current Jeep, credit card, and be glad for what I've currently got! I'm only 3 miles to work each way; it's just too bad I can't save all this gas money now with a hybrid.

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Keep in mind, that's 15 just on our tracker. No telling how many additional orders. I'm right behind you with a JLUR 4xe ordered 7/2. My only "upgrades", or selections, were Granite Crystal, Premium Twill top, GG, and they said I had to get proximity unlock. I fear that since I didn't get a lot of upsell items I'll get pushed down the list. More time to pay down my current Jeep, credit card, and be glad for what I've currently got! I'm only 3 miles to work each way; it's just too bad I can't save all this gas money now with a hybrid.
That’s funny. I fear that because I DID order a lot of options that I will get pushed down while they “collect parts” and pump out lower optioned orders.

Advertisement

Advertisement