JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Odierub

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
They did. One for us and a little one for my son. They were great to work with. I’ve already put on the teraflex 1.5 spacer leveling kit and some new wheels and tires.
3212A933-BD03-4B2D-A627-571C3FEA3393.jpeg
Congrats, great looking Jeep! Thought I was going to stay with the stock stance, but every time I see the teraflex 1.5 I keep leaning into it🤑.
Just a suggestion. Might want to take a look at roxbloxz flaps. I have the same tire/wheel setup and didn’t get the flaps on til a week after the tires. Sure enough a few chips in the rear fenders. Luckily the protective tape saved the paint.
Anyway, really nice looking Jeep!!

Advertisement

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Big rush of builds starting today (which is at the right). The fastest 60% are currently posting build sheets up to 50dy after the order. Let's see how fast they catch up.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking percentiles-request-to-build

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
They did. One for us and a little one for my son. They were great to work with. I’ve already put on the teraflex 1.5 spacer leveling kit and some new wheels and tires.
(I didn't order from Gupton, but nevertheless...) I didn't get a duck and haven't been ducked, even out at trailheads and such. :crying: Maybe I need to go park in the WholeFoods parking lot more often.

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
7/22: Still D1, est ship date now shows 7/24...I don't think they will make that :LOL:

Based on latest tracker results, looks like from build sheets that hit today, average order date is around 6/2, so may be a few weeks out, but you never know...
I ordered 5/11. Was in D for 45 days. Have remained in D1 for close to 4 weeks now. Granted, GG was at least part of the problem, but even people in the GG thread who ordered long after me have movement. One with a 6/2 order just took delivery. No matter how hard we try to find a pattern, the truth is there is no pattern. And it’s ridiculous. 🤬

OscarTemplar

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited sport JL
Picking up Tomorrow. YES. 7 Weeks

Order 5/29
Frame 6/22
Paint 6/23
Build sheet 6/24
Shipping Stage 6/25
Shipped 6/27
Delivered 7/17
Congratulation Steve......where do you get so many details about the process? I use these sites, but I have never got anything but like a copy and paste: "it's waiting to move into the build process. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin."
https://cryptostickers.net/DummyLookup
CHAT
https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge

Sponsored

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
Im three weeks in. Spoke with my dealer today. He said a bunch of us are in “Aging D status.” He said the factory only received half of the chips ordered. He said he believed all of the parts for my jeep were available but it had not yet been scheduled. He said since Jan 2020 about 80% of his customers have received their jeeps within 4-6 weeks. Finally he gave me an estimate of 3-6 more weeks which would put me at 6-9 weeks total from date of order.

He’s a good dude but take it for what it’s worth.
As of today, I am 12 weeks wait for my Wrangler Willys Sport, still in D status.

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
I ordered 5/11. Was in D for 45 days. Have remained in D1 for close to 4 weeks now. Granted, GG was at least part of the problem, but even people in the GG thread who ordered long after me have movement. One with a 6/2 order just took delivery. No matter how hard we try to find a pattern, the truth is there is no pattern. And it’s ridiculous. 🤬
I got you beat. been waiting 12 weeks today since ordered. D status for 10 weeks al least.

Steve123

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non yet
Does anyone know if there is a certain time of day when build sheets and stickers are generated? Or is it just throughout the day depending on when things go into assembly?

rjazorx

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude
Checked the jeep chat today and they said that all the materials needed to start the build process have been received and will be entering the build process soon. Is this D1 status? I asked my dealer for an update today as well and they said their system showed a ship date for the beginning of August.

Ordered a Jeep Wangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude on 6/22 with tow, remote start, proximity, all-weather mats, and led lighting package.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OscarTemplar

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For what it’s worth, I only sat is JS a couple of days after being in “I” for 8 weeks. I’m now in KZ as of yesterday.
32 days from order to pickup with Gupton. Smoothest, easiest vehicle purchase ever. Financing was ~10 minutes. No hard upsell, numbers were exactly what I expected, easy easy easy.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking percentiles-request-to-build

Picking up at the same time as @IAJeepguy was a fun bonus.

Congratulations ...32 days is amazing !!!!!! I'm already at 63 days without any really updates..
I ordered 5\16

OscarTemplar

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Checked the jeep chat today and they said that all the materials needed to start the build process have been received and will be entering the build process soon. Is this D1 status? I asked my dealer for an update today as well and they said their system showed a ship date for the beginning of August.

Ordered a Jeep Wangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude on 6/22 with tow, remote start, proximity, all-weather mats, and led lighting package.

BX = good order available for scheduling
BB = fleet order only ñ review by bid department
BD = special equipment processing
BE = edit error - coding error which must be corrected before order can be scheduled
BG = order has passes edit but cannot be scheduled regardless of sold status

Reason Codes:
F = finance hold - automatic cancellation after 15 days
B = model or option build out
L = material restriction
M = material hold (fleet)
ZA = canceled order

Scheduled:
C = tentative schedule
D = firm schedule: serial number assigned
D1 = gateline: unit sequenced for production, est ship date assigned

Build:
E = framing
F = paint
G = trim

Built:
I = unit built, pending final inspection
J = vehicle passed final inspection but not released to carrier
JB = shipped to body vendor
JE = shipped to emissions
JJ = consigned to body vendor
JS = shipped to storage
KZ = released by plant and invoiced

Traffic Codes:
KZ L = released but not shipped
KZ M = first rail departure
KZ N = first rail arrival
KZ O = delayed/received
KZ OA = plant hold, quality audit
KZ OB = zone, dealer, sales, vehicle prep, tax, diversion or derailment hold, dealer refusal, vehicle diverted
KZ OC = carrier delay, strike-bound, emission or safety hold, rail car shortage, bad or insufficient load, inclement weather, need shipping order, manifest error
KZ OD = mechanical failure, glass damage, vehicle in repair, lacking parts or storage hold
KZ OE = misdropped or misshipped vehicle
KZ OF = shipped air freight, stolen vehicle recovered, show vehicle, test info code, vessel sailed
KZ OG = damaged vehicle, stolen vehicle, abandon to carrier, vehicle scrapped, donate vehicle, repair and auction
KZ OH = all other type carrier codes
kZ R = vehicle within a few days of dealer
KZ T = second rail departure
KZ U = second rail arrival
KZ X = delivered to dealer
KZ Y1 = major damage ñ must not be sold as new
KZ Y2 = major damage ñ vehicle sold at auction

First Name
Sydney and Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Sahara Snazzberry

I believe that's considered D1 status, yes! Just plan to get comfy in D1 because a lot of us stayed there for a few weeks.

Our dealer's "ship date" was actually the date we got our build sheet and Jeep Chat said our Jeep was built and off to the body vendor for "additional equipment." Our dealer told us to expect delivery about two weeks after the ship date, so maybe that's the same for you! :)

First Name
Sydney and Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Sahara Snazzberry
We got a build sheet today!!! 🎉🎉🎉 I know there are still many steps to go, but this is the first glimmer of hope we've gotten since we ordered back in May.

Today was our "ship date" according to our dealer and he said delivery is typically within two weeks of the ship date. Sounds like she's being made today, so maybe it's actually possible! We're finally excited again after two months of waiting and frustration over zero movement. 😁
We contacted Jeep Chat and our dealer today! Jeep Chat said "your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. Currently no Dealer ETA."

Our dealer shows us in JB (shipped to body vendor) and says our release and ship date is 7/26 (Monday!!).

Is this a light at the end of the tunnel!?

5/25 Ordered
6/4 VIN
6/4 Parts being gathered
6/14 Parts acquired and sequenced for build (D1)
7/22 Build sheet
7/23 Shipped to body vendor (JB)

Last edited:

OscarTemplar

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congratulation Steve......where do you get so many details about the process? I use these sites, but I have never got anything but like a copy and paste: "it's waiting to move into the build process. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin."
https://cryptostickers.net/DummyLookup
CHAT
https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge
Finally, I got something on the chat today: paint
Order place 05/16/2021
5/16/2021 - Ordered from dealer
5/16/2021 - VON assigned
5/20/2021 - VIN assigned
7\23\2021 - F = paint

Advertisement

Advertisement