Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Jeep Chat just now:

Michael:
I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending inspection.

I have a build sheet in crypto also:
And it includes
Corning Gorilla Glass.

Officially in "I" status

No window sticker yet

:clap: :rock:

Advertisement

Monsjeep

First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler sport JLU
I know Iā€™ve seen on here before where a build goes from gathering parts to scheduling and then backwards. Anyone have any insight on why this would happen? Also, does it do a miraculous jump all of a sudden and things speed up? (I know this is wishful thinkingšŸ™ˆ) If anyone is out there that has had this happen to them- can you tell me how long it took to get to at least a ā€œinspectionā€ stage?

Markz

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on JLU 4xE
Hi,

Iā€™m a Canadian waiting on a dealer order JLU 4xE that Iā€™ve purchased.
Cryptostickers says itā€™s found the window sticker though the link to it doesnā€™t work. I can though get the window sticker here; http://windowsticker.fcacanada.ca/?language=en&vin=1C4JJXP62MW658605

The build sheet link is/will be here; https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C4JJXP62MW658605
says ā€œVIN not foundā€ currently.

My sales rep is responsive and trying to be helpful but doesnā€™t seem to have much information on where we are in the process and Jeep Chat says ā€œSorry, šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦, privacy, call your dealerā€.

Any way to get more info or must I learn/practice patience (which is hard as first Jeep, post Covid, summer, top down, road trip, canoe, kids eager, etcā€¦)?

thanks,

mark

ChrisNC

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
On 7/18, I flew from NC to Maryland to pick up my Firecracker Red mid-life crisis from Leon Travis at Criswell Jeep in Gaithersburg. Very smooth process. Placed order on 6/12 at 8.14% under MSRP or 5% off of invoice. Highly recommend Leon! Very laid back, no pressure and excellent communication

20210720_104643.jpg

Sponsored

EJWF11

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
On 7/18, I flew from NC to Maryland to pick up my Firecracker Red mid-life crisis from Leon Travis at Criswell Jeep in Gaithersburg. Very smooth process. Placed order on 6/12 at 8.14% under MSRP or 5% off of invoice. Highly recommend Leon! Very laid back, no pressure and excellent communication

20210720_104643.jpg
2.0L, right??

Judy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ
Sorry for the delay in posting this update. I have been driving around with a silly smile on my face for days.

Update:
4xe Rubicon
Granite Crystal
Cold Weather
Trailer Tow and HD Electrical
Safety
Steel bumpers
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Premium Black Sunrider
Ordered 4/27
Build Sheet 6/2
Escalated 6/16
Window Sticker 6/20
Arrived at dealer 7/2
Picked up from dealer on 7/16.

It was totally worth the wait, despite all my complaining along the way:

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Rudy

EJWF11

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
it seems thereā€™s a trend folksā€¦ theyā€™re kicking out 2.0Ls left-right now. 3.6Ls i havent seen for a few days now on order/windowsticker updates on the mainpage (1) of this thread.

and it seems theyā€™re finishing up the battery lot for 4xes.

Sponsored

terebi

First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Red Rock Pearl JKUR; 2018 Firecracker Red JLUR

Love the Firecracker Red! I'm in the opposite boat here. Living in the DMV area but had to place my order through a dealership in NC to cop a similar deal.

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Im three weeks in. Spoke with my dealer today. He said a bunch of us are in ā€œAging D status.ā€ He said the factory only received half of the chips ordered. He said he believed all of the parts for my jeep were available but it had not yet been scheduled. He said since Jan 2020 about 80% of his customers have received their jeeps within 4-6 weeks. Finally he gave me an estimate of 3-6 more weeks which would put me at 6-9 weeks total from date of order.

Heā€™s a good dude but take it for what itā€™s worth.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro

Picked it up from Gupton Monday. They were wonderful to work with. I think I have a happy wife!!
This MADE MY DAY! That's a nice lookin ride.

The Mrs looks super excited. I hope it's for her, cuz you ain't gonna be drivin that rig.

I gotta ask, did Gupton double-duck you?

dcjjones

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara Altitude
Anyone here able to use the Tread lightly discount with the Friends and Family discount? Ordered my Jeep Sahara Altitude on July 12. Anxiously waiting!

Advertisement

Advertisement