Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Delivered to Gupton over the weekend. Plan to pick it up Friday, is anybody else going to be there Friday?

If Friday holds, it will be 38 days from emailing Daniel @ Gupton to pickup.
I wonder if they are prioritizing the nicer builds then like I've read. What was your MSRP? Probably around $53K.

I ordered mine the same week. My MSRP was $37K and I'm still rotting away in gathering parts stage.

I understand if they are. Only so many chips, putting them in the nicer builds makes sense.

Advertisement

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
You still haven't received yours yet. Didn't you order it forever ago?
I think she said it was really well equipped and she ordered before GG was an option. I thought they might be reserving or prioritizing chips for these kinds of build so I'm a little surprised hers is taking so long. I expect mine will take a while, the only options ordered on my Rubicon 4xe were GG and the proximity sensor.

Sponsored

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
I wonder if they are prioritizing the nicer builds then like I've read. What was your MSRP? Probably around $53K.

I ordered mine the same week. My MSRP was $37K and I'm still rotting away in gathering parts stage.

I understand if they are. Only so many chips, putting them in the nicer builds makes sense.
I don’t think they are prioritizing nicer builds. I ordered a 4xe Rubicon with a MSRP of $68785 and this coming Wednesday I will be entering my 14th week.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I don’t think they are prioritizing nicer builds. I ordered a 4xe Rubicon with a MSRP of $68785 and this coming Wednesday I will be entering my 14th week.
Well, at this rate I'll have plenty of time to pay down my credit cards from the family vacation! 🤪

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Jk Smokey Mountain 21 JL Altitude
Ordered BW Altitude 6/18 trying to wait patiently……anyone else told they are only getting one key with a new jeep? My salesman said to expect one key, just wondering if that’s true.

Sponsored

Odierub

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
update to the update:
Paperwork arrived at my house late last night. Drove to the dealer with everything signed and test drove. Not sure what they have been doing with it for two weeks - still not filled with gas or cleaned up. Dealer said that they puzzled over the window sticker for a while until they figure out that I ordered so long ago that there was a price increase in the meantime. They explained that and said that I got a good deal. Honoring original agreement. But I can pick it up tomorrow afternoon! It will be exactly 80 days since the order was placed by the dealer, the day after I ordered it from them.
4BC5A1A0-19B5-406F-A494-B6902B10B992.jpeg

[/QUOTE]
Congratulations! Great looking Jeep, really like the color/accents.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Ordered BW Altitude 6/18 trying to wait patiently……anyone else told they are only getting one key with a new jeep? My salesman said to expect one key, just wondering if that’s true.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-with-new-rubicon-jlu-2021.70477/post-1477182

From user @jludave:
This has been discussed on these forums in another thread. Due to the chip shortage, new 2021 JLs (as of now) are being delivered with only 1 key. The dealer will owe you and get you the 2nd key once they become available.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Jk Smokey Mountain 21 JL Altitude

echelon37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon, 2022 Gobi on order!
That is similar order to mine except its a 4xe. I also chose the body color fender and black grill. ordered 6/14. Sitting in gathering parts for a month
I honestly really wanted the 4xe, but had a hard time justifying the price difference.

echelon37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon, 2022 Gobi on order!

Right around there, maybe $54k-ish

Advertisement

Advertisement