JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
X Recon was $4k. I'm alright with that, wheels, tires, mild lift, tire carrier, gears, etc... I couldn't get all of that and install for $4k. What rubbed me a little was, I was going 2.0, $0 upcharge engine. Etorque V6 is required right now with XR. So they say it's $4k but actually $5,750 with required engine. But for the folks that were going V6 anyway, no big. Yes, Gupton price was less than that but not much.
Wish all these Lego parts just worked together much easier and more predictably. This will probably never be a 4xe option, or not anytime soon. Hell, the 2" Mopar lift won't work yet. Oh well, first world problems...

Advertisement

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
Wish all these Lego parts just worked together much easier and more predictably. This will probably never be a 4xe option, or not anytime soon. Hell, the 2" Mopar lift won't work yet. Oh well, first world problems...
There is a Mopar specific 4xe lift available. My dealership parts department ordered one for me shortly after placing my 4xe order. Part number: 77072522.

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Contacted Jeep Chat today. My 2 door Rubi, ordered 6/30 is still in the parts gathering stage.

dral

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, Ford Explorer Platinum
There is a Mopar specific 4xe lift available. My dealership parts department ordered one for me shortly after placing my 4xe order. Part number: 77072522.
I did the same and it was installed today.

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
My 2 door Rubi, ordered 6/30 is still in the parts gathering stage.
I envision the Jeep version of
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 00125958.0001

scuttling around the factory floor collecting a #10 bolt here, a windshield wiper motor there, and any spare fuses it can find, dropping them in a little pail that it drags along and hiding them all in a corner somewhere.

Maybe that's why they take so long.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking funny-faces-happy_jeep_is_happy

Yeah this is a computer game in the making, Age of Empires, collect, steal, defend, but with Wrangler parts

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
I envision the Jeep version of
00125958.0001.gif

scuttling around the factory floor collecting a #10 bolt here, a windshield wiper motor there, and any spare fuses it can find, dropping them in a little pail that it drags along and hiding them all in a corner somewhere.

Maybe that's why they take so long.
funny-faces-happy_jeep_is_happy.jpg

Yeah this is a computer game in the making, Age of Empires, collect, steal, defend, but with Wrangler parts
You do realize that’s going to be me complete with snow and I live in Scottsdale. Tomorrow will officially mark 3 months waiting for my 4xe.

Last edited:

Sponsored

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
You do realize that’s going to be me complete with snow and I live in Scottsdale. Tomorrow will officially mark 3 months waiting for my 4xe.
Ha!
When I hear gathering or waiting for or collecting parts I have this vision of a receptionist waiting for and signing for parts from UPS, FedEx and the mail man.

Her phone beeps and she gets a message, “Your axle is ten stops away. Click HERE to track your package.”

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I’m still kicking around going with another brand. This is unacceptable.
Keep the faith, it will be worth it and you'll be very happy with what you ordered. Once they get the factory back up to speed, hopefully you'll hear something very soon. I feel for ya. If you don't get any movement next week you really need to put pressure on your salesman to find some answers for you.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking funny-faces-happy_jeep_is_happy

I took delivery today!
Ordered 5/11, arrived 7/12
6 speed
M/T tires
Hard Top
Hinge Gate Reinforcement
Trailer Tow/Heavy Duty Electrical
Remote Proximity Keyless

No drama, no surprises!:like:
Congrats. Where did you buy?

Advertisement

Advertisement