Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
The day its driven out of the assembly building, so build date. I wonder how long it takes for one to run the line?

Like the rest of you waiting I hated seeing the week shutdown, but on the other hand we all perform better after a rest. I hope they "gather" the rest of my parts during that week and they start building it on Wednesday after they get back.

Everytime Jeep Chat tells me they are "gathering parts" I picture in my head someone going around with a wicker basket "Oh look a windshield wiper" and putting it the basket. Weird I know.

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
JLUR-4xe one step closer to leaving factory. It's currently in JS, one step behind KZ. Hopefully, there won't be any issues and I'll have keys in hand by the end of the month. I came really close to giving up and leasing a BMW.

dav_webb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Sarge, 2021 Rubicon 4xe Hydroblue
I trying to decide whether I will get my new Jeep or my order from Pixel Decals first. Ordered the Jeep on 5/20 and the decals on 5/25. I donā€™t have either yet, but the decals have been in ā€œmanufacturingā€ status for 3 weeks, and the Jeep has been in D1 status for 3 weeks as well. Anyone care to guess which on will arrive first? The Jeep has a ship date of July 26th. The decal are ā€œshipping soonā€. :LOL:

Monsjeep

First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler sport JLU
Got notified by my dealer I moved into D1! Lucky she ordered hers on the same day so sheā€™s watching it daily lol.
Does anyone know approx how long the actual build are taking?
6/23 ordered
6/24 VIN & VON
7/10 D1

Thereā€™s hope that sheā€™s moving right along!
Though After reading some of the other experiences on here Iā€™m skeptical to get excited.

Order JLU sport
White
3.6 V6 eTourque
SOT top (sun and sound pkg)
Convenience group
Tech group
Cold weather group
It say ā€œcustomer preferred pkgā€ but I donā€™t even know what that isā€¦.can you tell Iā€™m a newbie šŸ˜…

Sponsored

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got notified by my dealer I moved into D1! Lucky she ordered hers on the same day so sheā€™s watching it daily lol.
Does anyone know approx how long the actual build are taking?
6/23 ordered
6/24 VIN & VON
7/10 D1

Thereā€™s hope that sheā€™s moving right along!
Though After reading some of the other experiences on here Iā€™m skeptical to get excited.

Order JLU sport
White
3.6 V6 eTourque
SOT top (sun and sound pkg)
Convenience group
Tech group
Cold weather group
It say ā€œcustomer preferred pkgā€ but I donā€™t even know what that isā€¦.can you tell Iā€™m a newbie šŸ˜…
Well, it took exactly 33 days for my 4xe to get to the build process. It then spent 8 weeks pending inspection. Itā€˜s now one step away from the invoice/ ship stages. I ordered on 04/14.

These are weird times with Jeep orders thanks to our March 2020 visitor, Rona. I wish I could tell you the vehicle will arrive at the dealership in exactly 32 days like the last JLUR I ordered, but I canā€™t. Just be patient and check in frequently on the forums and with Jeep Care As needed. Weā€™re here for you. :like:

Monsjeep

First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, it took exactly 33 days for my 4xe to get to the build process. It then spent 8 weeks pending inspection. Itā€˜s now one step away from the invoice/ ship stages. I ordered on 04/14.

These are weird times with Jeep orders thanks to our March 2020 visitor, Rona. I wish I could tell you the vehicle will arrive at the dealership in exactly 32 days like the last JLUR I ordered, but I canā€™t. Just be patient and check in frequently on the forums and with Jeep Care As needed. Weā€™re here for you. :like:
You have the patience of a saint! I donā€™t think I have it in me šŸ˜‚
Hopefully it gets in transit to you soon!! Thanks so much!

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You have the patience of a saint! I donā€™t think I have it in me šŸ˜‚
Hopefully it gets in transit to you soon!! Thanks so much!
I almost gave up and leased a BMW. It was pretty frustrating having to reach out to Jeep care on a weekly basis. I hope yours moves along quickly and you donā€™t get stuck in inspection hell like I did.

Monsjeep

First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I almost gave up and leased a BMW. It was pretty frustrating having to reach out to Jeep care on a weekly basis. I hope yours moves along quickly and you donā€™t get stuck in inspection hell like I did.
gotta believe youā€™re almost there!! šŸ™šŸ» Itā€™ll be SO worth the wait once you get it.
I read somewhere on here you can escalate after 50 days or something like that. Not sure if that would helps move things along at all.

Iā€™m hoping somehow the Jeep gods are with me, I honestly donā€™t know if I am capable of waiting months and months and months (I havenā€™t even gotten through the 1st month yet lol)

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gotta believe youā€™re almost there!! šŸ™šŸ» Itā€™ll be SO worth the wait once you get it.
I read somewhere on here you can escalate after 50 days or something like that. Not sure if that would helps move things along at all.

Iā€™m hoping somehow the Jeep gods are with me, I honestly donā€™t know if I am capable of waiting months and months and months (I havenā€™t even gotten through the 1st month yet lol)
LOLā€¦Iā€™m 4 days shy of my third month.

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Just for fun, what do you consider as your jeepā€™s Birth day? The day you ordered? The day you got the VIN? The build date? The date it ships? The delivery date? Or some other daye?
Hmmm, I guess I'm a weirdo, but there's actually no way to know when the VIN was assigned (only when the dealer/salesperson stopped drinking coffee long enough to tell you about it), nor when it was built (only that eventually someone typed in the data so the system would show it was built), nor when it shipped (only that it entered the "shipping stage"), nor when it was delivered (only when the dealer/salesperson decided to tell you it was on the lot, which may have been after the inspection). I don't remember any of those events because I didn't initiate them. Instead I only remember my order date (who knows why) and collection date.

My Jeep wasn't "born" until I walked onto that lot, seated the fuses, did an inspection, then hopped in the driver's seat, adjusted everything, and said, "Well hello Anaximander! :blush: How about we go for a little jaunt around the block?"

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Hmmm, I guess I'm a weirdo, but there's actually no way to know when the VIN was assigned (only when the dealer/salesperson stopped drinking coffee long enough to tell you about it), nor when it was built (only that eventually someone typed in the data so the system would show it was built), nor when it shipped (only that it entered the "shipping stage"), nor when it was delivered (only when the dealer/salesperson decided to tell you it was on the lot, which may have been after the inspection). I don't remember any of those events because I didn't initiate them. Instead I only remember my order date (who knows why) and collection date.

My Jeep wasn't "born" until I walked onto that lot, seated the fuses, did an inspection, then hopped in the driver's seat, adjusted everything, and said, "Well hello Anaximander! :blush: How about we go for a little jaunt around the block?"
So delivery date, you are using the delivery date. Cool! Anyone else?

rlnAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 4XE Sting Gray
Final Update. Ordered a JLUR 4XE on 5/28, shipped on 6/14. Arrived in the Phoenix rail yard on 7/2 and delivered to dealer on 7/5. I picked up the Jeep on 7/7. After I got it home, looked at the sticker on the drivers door frame. MDH (month, day, hour)- the 4XE was built on Wednesday, June 9 at 2:00AM. I have enjoyed following everyone's stories while waiting for their Jeeps. I was very fortunate to have the process work fast for me. Who knows why. Feel for all of you who are still waiting, some for a very long time. Wish the best to everyone!

IMG_0808.jpg

BDoerr54

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4Xe, 2020 Mustang GT, 2021 Mach-e
Wrapping up an order with the dealer for a JLRD. His word is that the system is requiring me to add the headliner, trail rated kit and floor mats. (Screenshot shared).

Anybody run across this issue? Some of the "required features" seem odd. I got a quote from another dealer yesterday that didn't require these additions.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_0808
Yes, I ran into an issue like this. I didn't want the Remote Keyless entry option but was told it was mandatory with my 4Xe build.

Advertisement

Advertisement