JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

NickAmalf

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Willys Wrangler
I contacted Jeep Chat this morning and all they said was it has been shipped but not delivered. I have to make plans and buy plane tickets when it is delivered so would like to know where it is in the process.
your dealership should have a better eta for delivery

Advertisement

JeepLeap

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Feeling a little pissy about the wait today. Ordered 5/24, Dealer ETA according to JC is 7/7 to 7/21. Dealer told me probably 7/8 (today, surprise no Jeep). They royally pissed me off lowballing my trade last night, it's got some issues so I don't want to deal with selling out right, but a scrap yard offered me more (it's a prius with 180k). I WISH I had had it appraised at the start, now they know i want the jeep so I feel like they're trying to screw me .

Sorry. Just wanted to vent. I really hate buying new cars...
Try CarMAX. I got an offer twice what Jeep was offering for my trade-in and sold in a matter of hours.

jeepingmamavt

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ, 2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Try CarMAX. I got an offer twice what Jeep was offering for my trade-in and sold in a matter of hours.
How was it for timeline wise for picking it up and getting you money? I still owe a tiny bit, so I don't have the title in hand...

JeepLeap

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How was it for timeline wise for picking it up and getting you money? I still owe a tiny bit, so I don't have the title in hand...
I dropped mine off. Has my check in hand within an hour. Very easy. And they matched exactly what the online offer was. They told me they are paying more than ever for used cars.

jeepingmamavt

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ, 2021 Unlimited Rubicon
I dropped mine off. Has my check in hand within an hour. Very easy. And they matched exactly what the online offer was. They told me they are paying more than ever for used cars.
oh, good to know. Nearest one to me is 4 hours away, but may be worth it....

Sponsored

JeepLeap

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
oh, good to know. Nearest one to me is 4 hours away, but may be worth it....
[/QUOTEi went on a Sunday evening and it was dead. I also had the full title. Those worked in my favor. But worth at least getting an online price quote. It’s instant.

NickAmalf

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Willys Wrangler
Has anyone ever heard of S status?

NickAmalf

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Willys Wrangler
Yeah i thought so. I was talking to Jeep chat over the phone and the lady told me that it is in the S status code stage of the build process. I even asked if she said F as in Foxtrot, she said no S as in Sierra. Although was told earlier through the actual chat that it was in the trim stage. so i am confused lol. I am just going to wait a week or 2 and check again. Only reason i called was to see if they had an ETA, because i forgot to ask earlier.

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Yeah i thought so. I was talking to Jeep chat over the phone and the lady told me that it is in the S status code stage of the build process. I even asked if she said F as in Foxtrot, she said no S as in Sierra. Although was told earlier through the actual chat that it was in the trim stage. so i am confused lol. I am just going to wait a week or 2 and check again. Only reason i called was to see if they had an ETA, because i forgot to ask earlier.
http://www.jeepfan.com/tech/chrysler-jeep-vehicle-order-codes/

Sponsored

echelon37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon, 2022 Gobi on order!
I just sold my 2021 GMC Sierra to Carvana for 10k profit. Not joking. Walked away with 15k cash due to recovering my down payment from the loan balance. Couldn't have been easier, and was 7k more than Carmax offered. Carvana even came to my house and picked the truck up with check in hand. I literally did nothing to sell it except sign the paper when they got here.

JeepLeap

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just sold my 2021 GMC Sierra to Carvana for 10k profit. Not joking. Walked away with 15k cash due to recovering my down payment from the loan balance. Couldn't have been easier, and was 7k more than Carmax offered. Carvana even came to my house and picked the truck up with check in hand. I literally did nothing to sell it except sign the paper when they got here.
I also tried Carvana and it was way less than CarMAX. Guess it depends on the vehicle.

Advertisement

Advertisement