First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Ordered mine on 5/17/21, never heard a peep, until 7/3/21, with a message that its here, and seeing if I'm still interested, as a couple other people were looking. Hurried up to get loan pre-approval; CarMax quote to sell my 2014 Cherokee trailhawk. Picked up m Hrdro Blue 4xe Rubicon that day. Steal bumpers, color fenders, black hardtop, saftey/advanced safety, trailer/hd equipment,
Where was that dealer located?

Advertisement

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Caddie, 1955 Chevy bel air, 202
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

Does this tracker also work with 4xe models?

Silvertoy

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
3-4 weeks is pretty ambitious. Normally I’ll see people quoted 8-10 and then some get done quicker.
They were basing that on a 4xe that just came in at 3 weeks and some others that came in around 4 weeks. I fully engaged my skepticism, as the last wrangler I special ordered in 2010 was 9 weeks. But it would be nice to take delivery of my 2021 before the 2022s are hitting the lots, LOL.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Does this tracker also work with 4xe models?
Our guess is that it's simply using the Jeep.com build sheet and window sticker URLs directly, so it might be interesting to stuff in a Jeep-non-Wrangler VIN, or Chrystler/Dodge/etc. to see what it does. :giggle: Let us know what works.

The properties that appear on the build sheets seem to be direct, accurate copies. The overview info (engine, trim, etc.) is created by the site itself so certain builds report incorrectly (Hemi, Willys).

Sponsored

GalacticMouse

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUS Altitude 2.0L (On Order)
Ordered mine on 5/17/21, never heard a peep, until 7/3/21, with a message that its here, and seeing if I'm still interested, as a couple other people were looking. Hurried up to get loan pre-approval; CarMax quote to sell my 2014 Cherokee trailhawk. Picked up m Hrdro Blue 4xe Rubicon that day. Steal bumpers, color fenders, black hardtop, saftey/advanced safety, trailer/hd equipment,
I'm seriously hoping something like this happens with mine at this point. I ordered on 5/19 and I've been in the "gathering parts" stage with Jeep Chat ever since and my dealer has only been able to see it as in D status.

Is there anything odd about your order that would've caused it to not track at all? Like do you have a different VIN on the car than on your order sheet or something?

N8213

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4XE, 20 C8, 20 Indian, 55 Studebaker truck
Just curious to all who have gone through a custom build before….

Do dealerships play any games with you once the Jeep comes in? Try to raise the price, etc…? I ordered the Jeep basically through email (which is good since I have everything in writing), but am a little nervous as I had the dealership set aside an AEV lift kit they had in stock and I have personally ordered and sent my sales person new wheels/tires and a new adjustable track bar to set aside to install once the Jeep arrives.

I received the best price on the Jeep build from a dealership 150 miles away and I’mma gettin’ worried!
I just ordered my second jeep. First one had no problems at all as far as price changes/games. I specifically wrote on the order "no dealer add ons, no additional fees" and had the GM of the dealership sign it.

This one I ordered from Tri City up in NC, but they are well known and reputed - I don't expect they will play any games either.

lkcraig

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Unlimited Sahara, 2021 4xe High Altitude
I am getting so frustrated. I have been in "pending inspections" for over 4 weeks now. My case was escalated last week and Jeff sent the introductory email that everyone gets one they get a case manager assigned, but I have not heard anything from them since. I ordered a Black HA 4XE, Advanced Safety Grp, Tow Grp, Cold Weather Grp, no GG. ordered on 5/17, Built 6/7, nothing since. I was hoping to have it before the 4th of July, but that didn't happen. I just wanted to vent a little. I know others have been waiting longer and I feel bad for them as well.

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
I am getting so frustrated. I have been in "pending inspections" for over 4 weeks now. My case was escalated last week and Jeff sent the introductory email that everyone gets one they get a case manager assigned, but I have not heard anything from them since. I ordered a Black HA 4XE, Advanced Safety Grp, Tow Grp, Cold Weather Grp, no GG. ordered on 5/17, Built 6/7, nothing since. I was hoping to have it before the 4th of July, but that didn't happen. I just wanted to vent a little. I know others have been waiting longer and I feel bad for them as well.
I feel your frustration. I ordered a granite crystal pearl 4xe on 4/14 (no GG, wasn’t available at time of order) and tomorrow will be the 9th week pending inspection for me. My vehicle has been built since 5/17 with absolutely no movement since hitting (I). Case was escalated two weeks ago and still no information. It pissed me off to the point that I have started looking at other brands.

jam_at_msu

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Just curious - how often is too often to ask for updates on Jeep chat? I'm not getting any info from my dealer. Do I just need to settle down and wait?

Sponsored

BobT

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2013 Dart
I'm on week 5. Anything special about Thursday?
Tuesday and Thursday is supposed to be days updates are available.
True or not, idk. But I have had luck

lkcraig

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Unlimited Sahara, 2021 4xe High Altitude
I feel your frustration. I ordered a granite crystal pearl 4xe on 4/14 (no GG, wasn’t available at time of order) and tomorrow will be the 9th week pending inspection for me. My vehicle has been built since 5/17 with absolutely no movement since hitting (I). Case was escalated two weeks ago and still no information. It pissed me off to the point that I have started looking at other brands.
Reading your story makes me sad. I hope that our 4xe's get moving soon. It took less time to order and build my 4xe than it's taking to inspect it.

Advertisement

Advertisement