JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

wantingtobuyonetouch

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018-2020 Wrangler w One Touch Roof
Update! She has just been delivered. I will be picking her up tomorrow morning!! Their ETA was corre
What was your estimated shipping date? How long did it take Daniel to do an inspection and for you to take delivery? The next day?

Advertisement

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
I ordered the JL on 5/24. Gave him the deposit. He chose to send the order in on 6/11. Sat on my $3200.
You ordered from Gupton also? Gupton should only be a $1000 deposit.
I ordered on a Friday and had a VON in less than five minutes, got the VIN via Jeep chat on the following Tuesday. But have been stuck in D1 with no estimated ship date.

Nmbr1patriot

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys Sport
I ordered from him on the same day as you, still don’t have an estimated ship date. Ordered a diesel rubicon with half doors and all the tech packages. Left off the gorilla glass though.
We’ll then that makes three of us…I ordered with Daniel on 6/11 as well. Stripped Willys Sport JLU with tow package as the only option. Still in D Status…

LITTLE WILLYS

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
unlimited willys
Ordered JLU 6/12,
build, and window sticker available 6/28.
Dealer says will be in Ayer Ma. By 7/7. (Not sure why it would go to Ayer Ma., when it should be coming to NH) unless there is a FCA storage hub there.

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
Ordered JLU 6/12,
build, and window sticker available 6/28.
Dealer says will be in Ayer Ma. By 7/7. (Not sure why it would go to Ayer Ma., when it should be coming to NH) unless there is a FCA storage hub there.
That is damn fast! Congrats!

Sponsored

NickAmalf

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Willys Wrangler
I was told 45 days earlier this week when I was at 42 days. Then today it seems I got auto-escalated, didn't get a Jeff or Aimee, but a Cara.
Good to know I am on day 35 now. It's just annoying being told they have had all the parts for over 2 weeks and it still hasn't entered the factory yet. Especially when people already have their builds completed when they ordered 2-3 weeks ago. Happy for the people who had it quick, but just sucks seeing them skip over my build for some reson

DeanAmoroso

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
That is damn fast! Congrats!
Very similar experience.

Ordered 6/8
JRUL
Premium Soft Top
Leather
LED
Upgraded Stereo
Cold Weather Package
Proximity

Was sent a text from my salesman that shows my Jeep will be in Ayer, MA on 7/13.

Unfortunately, I had originally ordered on 5/12 with GG. That decision likely cost me 3 weeks of enjoying my Jeep ;-(

LITTLE WILLYS

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
unlimited willys
Very similar experience.

Ordered 6/8
JRUL
Premium Soft Top
Leather
LED
Upgraded Stereo
Cold Weather Package
Proximity

Was sent a text from my salesman that shows my Jeep will be in Ayer, MA on 7/13.

Unfortunately, I had originally ordered on 5/12 with GG. That decision likely cost me 3 weeks of enjoying my Jeep ;-(
What is in Ayer Ma? Why are they sent there? Is it a hub for the trucks to take them from the rail?

dblankenbaker

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of old Jeeps. JLURD ordered 5/7.
Mine has been off-loaded at the El Mirage (AZ) rail yard. The dealer doesn't know how the holiday weekend will affect delivery. I'm sure Monday is a bank holiday anyway so I'm expecting to pick it up Tuesday or Wednesday. 🤞🤞

rlnAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 4XE Sting Gray
Mine has been off-loaded at the El Mirage (AZ) rail yard. The dealer doesn't know how the holiday weekend will affect delivery. I'm sure Monday is a bank holiday anyway so I'm expecting to pick it up Tuesday or Wednesday. 🤞🤞
Hi dblankenbaker, do you know the date your Jeep was unloaded at El Mirage? Am asking because my Jeep (JLUR 4XE) may be on the same car. I ordered from Rodeo in Queen Creek. Last time I checked the rail car was in Kansas (a week ago).

Sponsored

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Still nobody has taken delivery of a Jeep with GG option yet?

dblankenbaker

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of old Jeeps. JLURD ordered 5/7.
Hi dblankenbaker, do you know the date your Jeep was unloaded at El Mirage? Am asking because my Jeep (JLUR 4XE) may be on the same car. I ordered from Rodeo in Queen Creek. Last time I checked the rail car was in Kansas (a week ago).
It sounded like it was unloaded in the last 24 hours. I didn't get an update from my dealer last weekend so I'm not sure where it was then. I called him Tuesday and it was in New Mexico but not moving. ETA to the dealer at that time was 7/7.

pcsquared

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4xe

ChrisNC

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Ordered a Firecracker Red Sport S Unlimited from Leon at Criswell's on 6/12, VON received 6/13, VIN assigned 6/14, Window sticker created 7/3....getting closer!!!

Advertisement

Advertisement