JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

wantingtobuyonetouch

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018-2020 Wrangler w One Touch Roof
Yeah i dont understand why it is taking so long if they have all the parts for the build. When other models have all parts and go into the factory right away.
Just received build sticker today, weird how after it was built 🤷🏽‍♂️ oh well, must be a Jeep thing.

Advertisement

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Just received build sticker today, weird how after it was built 🤷🏽‍♂️ oh well, must be a Jeep thing.
the build sheet doesn’t become available until after it is built and the window sticker typically after it ships

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
That’s why I don’t understand the dealer’s comment. Jeep chat, this guide, and others’ posts sll indicate they would have more info and they basically said they have nothing. I timed the sale of my other vehicle based on the initial ETA and now find myself carless, otherwise the delay/lack of transparency would be less of a problem. The wait continues!
I got both today, they are the same thing.
They actually are two different things. The build sheet generates once the vehicle is built (no cost info provided). The window sticker generates at shipping and shows a breakdown of options along with the cost of those options. (This is the Maroney).

Sponsored

Capsicle

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I get the same
Jeep chat doesn't have access to the same level of info the dealer does once it enters the shipping stage, according to the process guide in this forum.
Same thing! Dealer doesn't give me anymore info then Jeep chat, super frustrated with the dealer. (wouldn't have chosen them, friend of my husband, can't say I would go back) All I ask for is the most up to date info you can give, I don't feel that "In transit" is adequate enough. Frustrated!

Ordered 05/13
Build sheet 06/01
Sticker 06/13
First shipping ETA 06/21-07/05/21
Second Shipping eta 06/29-07/13/21

*Update*
Jeep arrived at rail yard today (about 20 minutes from dealership)
Dealer is trying to get it delivered by end of week!
Cape bound on Saturday,so fingers crossed!!

Last edited:

LITTLE WILLYS

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
unlimited willys
I assume if I have a build sheet, and window sticker it means my jeep is built, and either in inspection, or transport? So confusing as everyone has had different experiences.

whenasked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited 4XE
I did - though I think I just won the luck of the draw. They got like 30 of them in and Daniel's been on vacation (he's back today iirc; I didn't realize how small of an operation it is :)) so I reckon you'll get news on that this week.
Mine is scheduled for Friday to pick up, however, Daniel has not reached out to me to finalize the paperwork yet. Is your pick-up still on track for tomorrow? Thanks

Sponsored

pcsquared

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4xe
Mine is scheduled for Friday to pick up, however, Daniel has not reached out to me to finalize the paperwork yet. Is your pick-up still on track for tomorrow? Thanks
A lot of the paperwork is done there i imagine. I’d give them a call to work out any details.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
In & out of the dealer in under 90 minutes! Best buying experience ever. Leon had my jeep waiting at the front door when I arrived. He did a complete walkaround with me and answered all my questions. Highly recommend Criswell Jeep & Leon Travis!
Did you still check the fuses? :blush:

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Still running smooth at 30 days.

Days since request, no build sheet nor sticker, request in the last 135 days
p20: 15
p40: 23
p60: 37
p80: 54
p90: 81
p95: 96
p100: 134

THorner

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR Diesel, 79 J10, 06 XLR, Ducati 999 & ST4
Occupation
Retired
For what it's worth I'll add my experience to date:
6/1 - ordered my JLUR diesel
6/21 - I found the build sheet (was probably issued prior to this)
6/22 - shipped to body vendor
6/26 - found window sticker
6/29 - according to Jeep Chat in shipping no ETA
6/29 - according to dealer in KZ S with 8/1 ETA

I'm in NC and according to JC mine will be shipped via rail then truck. My build sheet says Zone 66-Orlando, does that mean a train ride from Toledo to Orlando then a truck ride back north to NC?

Doesn't sound like they have their strategery together if that's the case, LOL

JLUR diesel
Sarge Green
Black/Dark Saddle leather
Safety
Advanced Safety
Remote Proximity
Hinge Gate Reinforcement
Sill Guards
Hardtop Liner
8.4 Premium Radio
LED Lighting
Trailer Tow
Cold Weather
Body color Hardtop and Fenders
Offroad Cam

wantingtobuyonetouch

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018-2020 Wrangler w One Touch Roof
They actually are two different things. The build sheet generates once the vehicle is built (no cost info provided). The window sticker generates at shipping and shows a breakdown of options along with the cost of those options. (This is the Maroney).
Oh I didn't know. It's not in the Maroney format, and all the info was the same so I wasn't sure. I guess it's even further along shipping that I thought.

I've yet to hear back from him either, emailed last Friday and today. Also have to finish the money paperwork.

Advertisement

Advertisement