JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

pcsquared

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4xe
Wow I ordered my 4xe the same day... and its still in D status.
Notably, i don’t have gorilla glass on this, which seems to be a thing for a lot of folks. I edited in my build.

Advertisement

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Wow I ordered my 4xe the same day... and its still in D status.
Yea I ordered my 4xe 4/29 and it went to shipping status Thursday. After my first 3 weeks in D status, I saw tons of others who ordered in early may seeing movement or reaching shipping.

There's no rhyme or reason to it that jeep chat, customer care, the dealer, or the brand mentor is willing to talk to you about. Some people get their build in a month, some will wait the full 9 weeks to get to shipping status and then spend a month in shipping. I think it has to do with shipping logistics. if they know they can't send freight train loaded to your state until next month, you will be waiting that long to see your build start, and they will start production on someone who ordered a month after you if it means they can get it shipped by truck to somewhere closer to Toledo.

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR

IAJeepguy

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR EcoDiesel
Occupation
ACMX

Sponsored

IAJeepguy

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR EcoDiesel
Occupation
ACMX
It doesn't appear that the "Jeep Chat" works either as there is no way (that I can find) to contact FCA other than a generic information email request.
I noticed this tonight as well!!! Jeep Chat appears to be down. I FINALLY RECEIVED MY WINDOW STICKER TONIGHT!!!

Ordered 3/30
4/2 had VON/VIN
4/27 received build sheet
4/28 to 6/22 Jeep built and awaiting installation of additional options- - ie 🦗
6/27 window sticker

…..

Olga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2010 Ford Fusion
Build Thread
Link
I am new to the Jeep world and ordered my JL on 6/2/21. Dealer has stated it has been "sent" to the body vendor. Not sure what that means. It doesn't appear that the "Jeep Chat" works either as there is no way (that I can find) to contact FCA other than a generic information email request. Patience isn't my forte, so this is gonna a painful process...lol
That's JB status "shipped to body vendor" to install Mopar parts you ordered. In my case it was a rock slider and it took one day. After this your jeep gets shipped to the dealership.

Jeep chat doesn't work on Sundays, and in any case it's better to get the status from your dealer. I was checking with mine once a week.

Dave_O

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport Unlimited [on order]
Yea I ordered my 4xe 4/29 and it went to shipping status Thursday. After my first 3 weeks in D status, I saw tons of others who ordered in early may seeing movement or reaching shipping.

There's no rhyme or reason to it that jeep chat, customer care, the dealer, or the brand mentor is willing to talk to you about. Some people get their build in a month, some will wait the full 9 weeks to get to shipping status and then spend a month in shipping. I think it has to do with shipping logistics. if they know they can't send freight train loaded to your state until next month, you will be waiting that long to see your build start, and they will start production on someone who ordered a month after you if it means they can get it shipped by truck to somewhere closer to Toledo.
I ordered 5/15 and hit D1 on 6/19. I'm located about 3 hours from the plant and watching June orders fly by mine too.

whenasked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited 4XE
If it helps anyone, here's the timeline for my '21 4xe order through Gupton Motors in Springfield, TN:
  • Day 0 (5/24) - Ordered, Vehicle Order Number (VON) issued.
  • 1 (5/25) - Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) issued.
  • 5 (5/29) - Sequenced for production. Estimated ship date 6/10. (D1)
  • 14 (6/07) - Build sheet listing all the components is available.
  • 15 (6/08) - Vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment.
  • 17 (6/10) - Fully built. Between now and next status, a variety of "Your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes (waiting for a full load)" etc. (I/J/JS?)
  • 24 (6/17) - Released by the plant, waiting for shipment. (KZ L?)
  • 25 (6/18) - Window sticker available. "In the ship phase with a current ETA window of 6/15-6/21"
  • 28 (6/21) - "In the ship phase with a current ETA window of 06/15/2021 - 06/29/2021"
  • 31 (6/24) - Delivered
Flying down to pick it up July 1! Super excited, and glad I checked this forum first.

(Build is a hydro blue 4xe rubicon - w/ painted hard top and fenders, safety, adv safety, cold weather, towing, headliner, rubber floor mats. No gorilla glass)
Congratulations!
Did you get contacted by Gupton? Mine is at their place since last week but not sure when I can pick it up.

If you happen to see a White Rubicon 4XE w/ painted hard top and fenders, safety, adv safety, cold weather, towing, headliner, rubber floor mats, please snap a pic, thanks

pcsquared

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4xe
Congratulations!
Did you get contacted by Gupton? Mine is at their place since last week but not sure when I can pick it up.
I did - though I think I just won the luck of the draw. They got like 30 of them in and Daniel's been on vacation (he's back today iirc; I didn't realize how small of an operation it is :)) so I reckon you'll get news on that this week.

Sponsored

IAJeepguy

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR EcoDiesel
Occupation
ACMX
I did - though I think I just won the luck of the draw. They got like 30 of them in and Daniel's been on vacation (he's back today iirc; I didn't realize how small of an operation it is :)) so I reckon you'll get news on that this week.
Good to see Gupton is getting their Jeeps in. Mine is ordered through them as well. Just got my window sticker yesterday, so I am assuming its on the way... if it hasn't already made it. That would be amazing..

whenasked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited 4XE
Lucky you:clap:

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
I ordered 5/15 and hit D1 on 6/19. I'm located about 3 hours from the plant and watching June orders fly by mine too.
Looks like there is credence to the vins in a hat theory.

lkcraig

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Unlimited Sahara, 2021 4xe High Altitude
Jeepchat escalated my case today. I am waiting on an email confirmation which should come in the next day or so. My High Altitude 4xe has been in in inspections for 3 weeks and the Jeepchat rep escalated it on her own in which I appreciate that. The wait continues.

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Jeepchat escalated my case today. I am waiting on an email confirmation which should come in the next day or so. My High Altitude 4xe has been in in inspections for 3 weeks and the Jeepchat rep escalated it on her own in which I appreciate that. The wait continues.
GL! After I escalated mine, the brand mentor had it moved to additional equipment installation immediately. It may be just that they haven't updated the tracker that jeep chat uses.

Advertisement

Advertisement