Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

JTJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
Nothing on cryptostickers.net actually checks your volunteered order date (as far as we know), which is why some people's are a year in the future or past. :giggle: You also need to enter a real VIN to get any information at all, so as long as you put in your VIN you're set.

(But if you check the nickname list you'll see that people have clearly typoed and just entered new nicknames, up to eight times in fact :facepalm: to get their information correct.)

(I don't own or operate cryptostickers. I'm just a user; can't change it for you sorry.)

JTJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
Thanks. I did enter the VIN the dealer gave me, so I guess I’ll just have to stay tuned. Was just hoping to see something/anything after 5+ weeks. Clearly I’m not alone though.

Dave_O

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport Unlimited [on order]
So finally some movement on my 2021 Willys Unlimited order out of D status I believe, Ill post what JC said.

JC "I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon! I recommend checking back in the next week or so and we would be happy to check on your order."

Does this mean I am now in D1 status?

Timeline
Ordered/VON - 5/29
VIN Received - 6/2
Above Response From JC Today But Status Changed 6/19
They told me that before too, but my dealer said I was in D and the Jeep chat rep told me that my status has been the same long enough to escalate at the end of this week. However, I got the same message from Jeep chat yesterday on my JLU Willys Sport. Ordered mine 5/15.

NickAmalf

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Willys Wrangler
They told me that before too, but my dealer said I was in D and the Jeep chat rep told me that my status has been the same long enough to escalate at the end of this week. However, I got the same message from Jeep chat yesterday on my JLU Willys Sport. Ordered mine 5/15.
So you had this message before, and nothing changed? But you just received the message again from JC and have progressed? Sorry i am just a little confused. Hopefully well both be getting our wranglers soon!

Sponsored

Ironjaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Yup. Got the Jeff last week and nothing else. No further info from Jeff. Ordered 4/27.
Over 2 weeks went by with no updates from Jeff. The dealer emailed me and said my jeep had shipped and about a week later I received an email from Jeff stating the same thing.

Dave_O

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport Unlimited [on order]
So you had this message before, and nothing changed? But you just received the message again from JC and have progressed? Sorry i am just a little confused. Hopefully well both be getting our wranglers soon!
Yeah. I had that message a few weeks ago. Then they went back to gathering materials. Now, supposedly, "Jacklyn (6/21/2021, 8:25:44 AM): Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly."

NickAmalf

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Willys Wrangler
Yeah. I had that message a few weeks ago. Then they went back to gathering materials. Now, supposedly, "Jacklyn (6/21/2021, 8:25:44 AM): Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly."
Thank you for explaining that. Well here is to hoping that this is good news and both of us have the parts to start our build. lol I have a feeling it will end up being delivered while I'm on vacation in July lol.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Several of us are in the same boat if it makes you feel any better! Ordered late April, supposedly built but just sitting somewhere waiting for who knows what.
There can be several reasons "built" Wranglers sit.

Logistics-It depends on what part of the country the vehicle is going to. Remote areas or areas with fewer orders for Wranglers usually wait longer. They will not transport partially filled transport vehicles. They need to completely fill a truck or train before shipping. A entire truck or train car can be held up for weeks or months if there is single space left on the truck or train car.

Parts or accessories- Many options are installed by a 3rd party after the vehicle is built on the main line. I believe options like the head liners are installed by a 3rd party. They are trucked to a 3rd party company a few miles away for these options then trucked back to the shipping lot afterwards. It is not uncommon for trucks to sit in limbo at the 3rd party company if parts are not available. They sit and wait for whatever is needed. This can be weeks or months if parts are delayed. They get shipped back to the main parking lot for cross country delivery after they get whatever options installed.

Quality Control-There are hundreds if not thousands of brand new Wranglers that failed quality control. They have defects after coming off the line. No matter how minor they have to be repaired. They are parked and need to wait for repairs. These defects have to be repaired before transported to dealers. Vehicles can wait to be repaired for a long time for a couple of reasons. Parts availability or there is not a mechanic available to work on it. The factory has highly qualified union mechanics that repair the defects but there simply is not enough of them to keep up. FCA also hires contractors to repair factory defects but they really do not know the product as well as the full time union mechanics. Some of these repairs need more than one try which adds time. I can see some of the cars waiting longer than usual for parts during this shortage.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Capt.Redbeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
This forum has been very helpful. I’m stalking the build, sticker, crypto and this site numerous times a day. I’m getting a Sahara 4XE for my wife for her birthday. We got it in white with the premium soft top. We ordered 5/27, got the vin 6/1, it went to framing 6/14, trim 6/15, build sheet on crypto today 6/16. Ready for shipping. Dealer ETA 6/19-7/3.
Arrived at dealership 6/19, picked up 6/21.

9FEEC186-D4BE-46E2-994A-733094250C06.jpeg

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
This or my order sheet i got from the dealership

2021 Sarge Green Willys Unlimited
  • Customer Preferred Package 22W (Willys Package)
  • 2.0L I4 DOHC DI Turbo Engine w/ ESS
  • 8-Spd Auto 850RE Trans (Make)
  • Cloth Low-Back Bucket Seats
  • Black
  • Technology Group
  • Standard Soft Top
  • Sarge Green Clear Coat
  • Monotone Paint
  • 50 State Emissions
  • Continental TPM Sensor
  • 4 Additional Gallons of Gas
  • Easy Order
  • Sold Vehicle

I didn't add much extra to my quick order, other than the technology group and color
[/QUOTE
Arrived at dealership 6/19, picked up 6/21.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 9FEEC186-D4BE-46E2-994A-733094250C06
Congrats!

JeepLeap

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
2021 Willys
Ordered: 6/14
VIN: 6/21
All parts in and build “very soon”: 6/22

Is that a good sign or exactly how soon is “very soon” and HOW long do builds usually take?

rlnAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 4XE Sting Gray
Picked it up last night — Very happy with sting-gray.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking D0E2C78E-F19A-4724-93F3-41858FDBD24A
Congrats! I ordered the exact same exterior as yours. Mine ordered 0n 5/28- in transit. Any initial issues noticed? After reading various forums about some people having major issues I have a heightened level of anxiety.

Advertisement

Advertisement