Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
Last week jeepchat said my Jeep was in “D1”and they gave me a vin also, today they said it’s in “D”. She also responded so fast she didn’t seem to really check this time, and ended the chat fast before I could even had ask anything else. Is this normal with jeepchat? Also which is more likely to be correct? I’m I better off checking with my dealer (Daniel at Gupton) over Jeepchat?

Advertisement

Bku9929

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Defender 110
Really do feel for all of you stuck in limbo! I just got a call from my dealer - my jeep just arrived. Going to pick it up tonight.

4xe Rubicon
Sting-gray
Leather
Steel bumpers
Sky One-Touch
Cold weather

ordered 5/21
At dealer 6/21
Hope this means they are moving more quickly for you all!

NickAmalf

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Willys Wrangler
6 weeks ago I was in D1. I’m in “I” and have been for 5 weeks. I’m now entering my 9th week overal. What did you order?
This or my order sheet i got from the dealership

2021 Sarge Green Willys Unlimited
  • Customer Preferred Package 22W (Willys Package)
  • 2.0L I4 DOHC DI Turbo Engine w/ ESS
  • 8-Spd Auto 850RE Trans (Make)
  • Cloth Low-Back Bucket Seats
  • Black
  • Technology Group
  • Standard Soft Top
  • Sarge Green Clear Coat
  • Monotone Paint
  • 50 State Emissions
  • Continental TPM Sensor
  • 4 Additional Gallons of Gas
  • Easy Order
  • Sold Vehicle

I didn't add much extra to my quick order, other than the technology group and color

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Finally got me a Jeff.

I would like to take this opportunity to say congratulations on ordering your all-new Jeep Wrangler 4xe!

My name is Jeff and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process. I have opened this special tracking file to both help ensure your order is given prioritization through to delivery, as well as to provide you with available status updates along the way.

At this present time, your vehicle is built pending inspection.

I have reached out to our factory resources to both ensure your order remains prioritized for production as well as to gather an estimated production plan timing to share further with you. I hope to have additional news and updates to provide to you soon.

I will be following up with you for your order updates as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order. Additional email responses received will be queued and responded to within this time-frame. If you require immediate assistance pertaining to any ordering questions or concerns, we encourage you to speak with your ordering dealership who is your best resource for any ordering questions you may have related to your factory order.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!
Thursday will be 8 weeks since order (4/29) and it's been sitting in inspections since 6/4.

So escalating to a brand mentor is also just useless lip service, because no one knows shit about how the draw from a hat process works at the jeep factory.

Sponsored

Mroliver927

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2021 Sahara Unlimited 4xe
Finally got me a Jeff.

Thursday will be 8 weeks since order (4/29) and it's been sitting in inspections since 6/4.

So escalating to a brand mentor is also just useless lip service, because no one knows shit about how the draw from a hat process works at the jeep factory.
Yeah - I hate to be pessimistic but I ordered 4/26 and got a case with Jeff. He said it's prioritized to ship but can't tell me when or when he'd have an update. Basically, the same information from regular Jeep chat just in a nicer way. Waiting on week 9 now with no idea of when I might get notification or an update from Jeff.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I spoke to an old contact at FCA that did some digging and said that the option Gorilla Glass, sales code GMA and that is not going into production until July 6th. Thats all the detail I had but it was more than I had seen elsewhere.
July 6: First floor model "sequenced for production".
July 9: First floor model built. Enters post production aftermarket quality inspection.
July 16: Second floor model built. Driven to California car show.
July 23: Glass breaks when CEO hits it with a hammer during a car show. Public production delayed to September.

JTJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
is it possible to edit my information? Since registering, I’ve gotten a VON and corrected order date from my dealer.

Judy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ
Yeah - I hate to be pessimistic but I ordered 4/26 and got a case with Jeff. He said it's prioritized to ship but can't tell me when or when he'd have an update. Basically, the same information from regular Jeep chat just in a nicer way. Waiting on week 9 now with no idea of when I might get notification or an update from Jeff.
Yup. Got the Jeff last week and nothing else. No further info from Jeff. Ordered 4/27.

Sponsored

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...

• Black
  • Technology Group
  • Standard Soft Top
  • Sarge Green Clear Coat
  • Monotone Paint
  • 50 State Emissions
  • Continental TPM Sensor
  • Easy Order
  • Sold Vehicle

I didn't add much extra to my quick order, other than the technology group and color
[/QUOTE

• Black
  • Technology Group
  • Standard Soft Top
  • Sarge Green Clear Coat
  • Monotone Paint
  • 50 State Emissions
  • Continental TPM Sensor
  • Easy Order
  • Sold Vehicle

One would think you would have had that Jeep key in hand by now. I understand to some degree why mine is taking so long. I ordered the following:

2021 Granite Crystal Pearl Rubicon 4xe

Cold Weather Group
Safety Group
Advanced Safety Group
Steel Bumper Group
Black Leather
Towing Group
Satin Black Grille
Sky One Touch Top
Remote Proximity Key
Body-Colored Fenders
Mopar All-Weather Mats
Integrated Off-Road Camera

The crazy thing is , the build has been complete for weeks. I just can’t seem to get past “I” stage.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
is it possible to edit my information? Since registering, I’ve gotten a VON and corrected order date from my dealer.
Nothing on cryptostickers.net actually checks your volunteered order date (as far as we know), which is why some people's are a year in the future or past. :giggle: You also need to enter a real VIN to get any information at all, so as long as you put in your VIN you're set.

(But if you check the nickname list you'll see that people have clearly typoed and just entered new nicknames, up to eight times in fact :facepalm: to get their information correct.)

(I don't own or operate cryptostickers. I'm just a user; can't change it for you sorry.)

LITTLE WILLYS

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
unlimited willys

• Black
  • Technology Group
  • Standard Soft Top
  • Sarge Green Clear Coat
  • Monotone Paint
  • 50 State Emissions
  • Continental TPM Sensor
  • Easy Order
  • Sold Vehicle

I just checked off color, and drivetrain choice.

JLJL74 WRANGLER UNLIMITED SPORT
22K Customer Preferred Package 22K
EC1 2.0L I4 DOHC DI Turbo Engine w/ ESS
DFT 8-Spd Auto 850RE Trans
Sting-Gray Clear Coat

Judy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ
One would think you would have had that Jeep key in hand by now. I understand to some degree why mine is taking so long. I ordered the following:

2021 Granite Crystal Pearl Rubicon 4xe

Cold Weather Group
Safety Group
Advanced Safety Group
Steel Bumper Group
Black Leather
Towing Group
Satin Black Grille
Sky One Touch Top
Remote Proximity Key
Body-Colored Fenders
Mopar All-Weather Mats
Integrated Off-Road Camera

The crazy thing is , the build has been complete for weeks. I just can’t seem to get past “I” stage.
Several of us are in the same boat if it makes you feel any better! Ordered late April, supposedly built but just sitting somewhere waiting for who knows what.

Judy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ
Nothing on cryptostickers.net actually checks your volunteered order date (as far as we know), which is why some people's are a year in the future or past. :giggle: You also need to enter a real VIN to get any information at all, so as long as you put in your VIN you're set.

(But if you check the nickname list you'll see that people have clearly typoed and just entered new nicknames, up to eight times in fact :facepalm: to get their information correct.)

(I don't own or operate cryptostickers. I'm just a user; can't change it for you sorry.)
Who does own or operate crypto stickers and how do they get their info??

Advertisement

Advertisement