JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Purple Turtle

First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Purple TJ, 2021 HellaYella JLUR
you know… that’s a great f*cking question at this point 😂… I don’t even know since I was told it was in storage awaiting additional accessories or whatnot… Watch… it’s probably some dumbass option I could easily do without, but I can’t even make a change at this point. 🤷🏻‍♂️🙄
I get that. That is exactly where I am and have been stuck for over 2 weeks now. Crazy! They would move things if they could just contact the customer and say hey your jeep is waiting on X. Do you want to keep holding or take off build? Easy easy and they wouldn't be sitting waiting on things. But it is across the board in so many industries. We are in RV country and my boyfriend works at one of the plants. WE drove past his work and you can just see rows and rows of RVs sitting waiting for something.

Advertisement

whenasked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited 4XE
Darn: Changed again today.

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending the installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently, no Dealer ETA has been provided. Please reach out to the Selling Dealer as they may have a more accurate date of arrival or status for you.
Rubicon 4XE:

Order date 06/01
Build sheet: 06/18
Window sticker: 06/21
Shipping: No ETA

mletschin

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
So they begin GG builds July 6th?
I'm really curious where you got that information! There are a bunch of us who are very much looking for concrete information on when GG builds will begin (Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?) -- that would be VERY welcome news if that's really true...
I spoke to an old contact at FCA that did some digging and said that the option Gorilla Glass, sales code GMA and that is not going into production until July 6th. Thats all the detail I had but it was more than I had seen elsewhere.

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I spoke to an old contact at FCA that did some digging and said that the option Gorilla Glass, sales code GMA and that is not going into production until July 6th. Thats all the detail I had but it was more than I had seen elsewhere.
Can they find out when Gecko is going into production too?

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
GG wasn't available when I placed my order on 04/14. I'm just going to have my window tint guy install ClearPlex over the windshield like he did with my 2019. That seemed to work real well for me.

Sponsored

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
Update: Checked with chat on Saturday still saying it will be built shortly but I just received an email yesterday from Jeep stating that my Jeep will be at dealership the week of July 16.🤷‍♀️
Any chance you ordered with gorilla glass??

jlusmc

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 TJ Rub, 68 CJ5, 47 CJ2A, 42 MB, 19 F-250
Occupation
Criminal Case Auditor
Update: VIN# 761896
Dealer called this morning and said status has changed to "D1" with ship date of 7/9/21

Sponsored

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Fingers crossed that your contact has accurate info! That's more information than anyone else has been able to get out of them.

NickAmalf

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Willys Wrangler
So finally some movement on my 2021 Willys Unlimited order out of D status I believe, Ill post what JC said.

JC "I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon! I recommend checking back in the next week or so and we would be happy to check on your order."

Does this mean I am now in D1 status?

Timeline
Ordered/VON - 5/29
VIN Received - 6/2
Above Response From JC Today But Status Changed 6/19

wantingtobuyonetouch

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018-2020 Wrangler w One Touch Roof
So finally some movement on my 2021 Willys Unlimited order out of D status I believe, Ill post what JC said.
I ordered 6/8 and they have told me the same two days ago. Hopefully production is complete this week!!! I also ordered a Willy's.

Last edited:

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...

JC "I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon! I recommend checking back in the next week or so and we would be happy to check on your order."

Does this mean I am now in D1 status?

Timeline
Ordered/VON - 5/29
VIN Received - 6/2
Above Response From JC Today But Status Changed 6/19
6 weeks ago I was in D1. I’m in “I” and have been for 5 weeks. I’m now entering my 9th week overal. What did you order?

Advertisement

Advertisement