Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue JLUR 4XE, 2021 Tesla 3 Performance
Occupation
Tech and Real Estate Guy
I have been in JS status for 14 days now. Yesterday, Jeep Chat said:

I can see your order has completed the build and has been shipped to storage. This is either to wait for room on a rail car or it may be receiving additional inspections. It should ready to ship out very soon!

I talked to my dealer today and they said it only goes to JS "storage" because it is waiting for a part.

After reviewing all the threads, the only option I can think of would be the reinforced spare tire carrier. Has anyone else in JS status ordered the reinforced spare tire carrier, or has anyone else gone past JS already with this option?
"
Same here, JS since 5/28- my dealer has said it's waiting on a "Chip" which makes 0 sense since it's already been built. Wondering if it's another accessory like the trail rail management system or something?

Advertisement

Last edited:

Jeepahoula

First Name
Christi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Sport S HellaYella
Had a terrific experience with the order/updates from my dealer (New Smyrna Jeep) and delivery!

2021 Hella Yella Unlimited Sport S
Turbo Diesel
Technology Group
8.4 premium audio pkg
Premium black soft Top
Engine block heater
Trailer tow pkg
Trail Rail pkg
All weather floor mats

5/3 Order date
5/28 Ship/Build Date
6/15 Dealer arrival/picked up! New Smyrna Beach, FL

jeep pic home.jpg

WrekEE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Raptor, 21 JLUR Rubicon 4xe (ordered 5/24)

dral

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, Ford Explorer Platinum
Same here, JS since 5/28- my dealer has said it's waiting on a "Chip" which makes 0 sense since it's already been built. Wondering if it's another accessory like the trail rail management system or something?
Yeah, Dealer did say batch of "chips" in the conversation. I had a friend order from the same dealer a week before me, changed his bumpers and color after I was already in build, and his just shipped. So all over the board. On the bright side, the backordered lift arrived at the dealer.

Mroliver927

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2021 Sahara Unlimited 4xe
Yeah, Dealer did say batch of "chips" in the conversation. I had a friend order from the same dealer a week before me, changed his bumpers and color after I was already in build, and his just shipped. So all over the board. On the bright side, the backordered lift arrived at the dealer.
51 days in and finally asked for a case to be opened. We'll see:

Jacklyn
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes. At Stellantis you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
10:46:18 AM
Me
This has been the update for a couple of weeks. Additionally it's been over 50 days is there anyway to open a case to get more detail?
10:46:59 AM
Jacklyn
I can send your case to our team for further assistance. They will contact you via email when updates are available.
10:48:30 AM
Me
is there a case number to reference?
10:48:43 AM
Jacklyn
Your case number is (a number was provided but removed for this thread)
10:49:27 AM
Me
Thanks you any eta on a response so I don't bother you guys too much?
10:50:04 AM
Jacklyn
It does take 1-2 business days for a response
10:50:31 AM
Me
Thank you appreciate your assistance.

Sponsored

jlusmc

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 TJ Rub, 68 CJ5, 47 CJ2A, 42 MB, 19 F-250
Occupation
Criminal Case Auditor
Was told this morning via Jeep Chat that I cannot have a case opened until it's been in "scheduling" ("D") for more than 50 days without progression.

Jrizza

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still waiting....
I feel bad that I get a little jealous when someone else gets their jeep, but I think that is natural. It's worse when they ordered after mine or really close, but I don't think you should feel bad for that. You can't change how you feel about something either as long as you don't dwell on it and also still feel happy for them as well.
I get jealous as well and feel bad about it but I think it's reasonable to feel that way. I also think if my Jeep comes sooner than all those who ordered before me I'll feel badly.

This is my first post and my first Jeep - I've been hesitating to post here but feel I should contribute since I have gotten so much great information from reading through these forums the past few weeks:

2021 Granite Unlimited Sport
3.6L v6
Manual Transmission
Hard Top, All-weather mats (regretting after seeing a recent post), 'deep tint' windows

Ordered: 5/14
VIN: not really sure but first found out about it 5/25 with "estimated ship date" of 6/5
Window sticker: 6/1 (build sheet showed up 2 days later)
Shipped: 6/7
Estimated Arrival: 6/10-6/24

I thought it would arrive on or before 6/10 since I'm in (eastern) PA which seems like it's within the first several stops out of the factory on the train. According to my dealer it was delivered to a rail yard near here 6/14 waiting for the truck to pick it up.

NoVABr0ker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S 75D; Mercedes GLS450
Such a weird process - but my Sahara (2.0T, Auto trans, premium soft top, 7 in Uconnect, Advanced safety group, Trailer tow, cold weather) just got delivered to the dealer today!!!

Ordered 5/18
VIN assigned 5/23
D1 5/27 -6/11
Suddenly per Jeep Chat in Trim stage G on 6/14
Per dealer in KZ on 6/15 with a 6/27 ETA
6/16 - today - Jeep Chat said it was delivered and to contact dealer!

Reached out, my salesman didnt know it had been, but checked and sure enough was delivered at 11:30 this morning! Going through dealer inspection and I am hoping to pick it up tomorrow or Friday. Never got the build or sticker from crypto. Waited so long to get it into build status and then it flew through once it had. Disney+ was right! Built in a day! Woohoo!

Judy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ
51 days in and finally asked for a case to be opened. We'll see:

Jacklyn
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes. At Stellantis you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
10:46:18 AM
Me
This has been the update for a couple of weeks. Additionally it's been over 50 days is there anyway to open a case to get more detail?
10:46:59 AM
Jacklyn
I can send your case to our team for further assistance. They will contact you via email when updates are available.
10:48:30 AM
Me
is there a case number to reference?
10:48:43 AM
Jacklyn
Your case number is (a number was provided but removed for this thread)
10:49:27 AM
Me
Thanks you any eta on a response so I don't bother you guys too much?
10:50:04 AM
Jacklyn
It does take 1-2 business days for a response
10:50:31 AM
Me
Thank you appreciate your assistance.
Thanks for sharing. I am 50 days today and trying this!
It worked! I got a case number too!

Judy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ
Is anyone else who has been waiting a long time (say ordered in April or earlier) getting excitement fatigue? I was so excited to get my vehicle. I have a 99 TJ; haven’t had a new car since 2007 and this is my first new Jeep and first time I have ever ordered a vehicle. But after waiting so long, I am less excited. It’s like excitement burnout. Wondering if I should have just gotten that Tacoma after all. Not sure how you Canadians have the patience! Do you think I can get my deposit back?

Sponsored

Mroliver927

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2021 Sahara Unlimited 4xe
Is anyone else who has been waiting a long time (say ordered in April or earlier) getting excitement fatigue? I was so excited to get my vehicle. I have a 99 TJ; haven’t had a new car since 2007 and this is my first new Jeep and first time I have ever ordered a vehicle. But after waiting so long, I am less excited. It’s like excitement burnout. Wondering if I should have just gotten that Tacoma after all. Not sure how you Canadians have the patience! Do you think I can get my deposit back?
Agree. I knew when I ordered I'd have to wait. The first 5 weeks were alright but days 36 til now (day 51) have been less than thrilling. Kinda just want it to be over so I'm back to having a car to drive instead of excited for my new Jeep.

Capt.Redbeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
This forum has been very helpful. I’m stalking the build, sticker, crypto and this site numerous times a day. I’m getting a Sahara 4XE for my wife for her birthday. We got it in white with the premium soft top. We ordered 5/27, got the vin 6/1, it went to framing 6/14, trim 6/15, build sheet on crypto today 6/16. Ready for shipping. Dealer ETA 6/19-7/3.

ChicagoShoop

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I have been in JS status for 14 days now. Yesterday, Jeep Chat said:

I can see your order has completed the build and has been shipped to storage. This is either to wait for room on a rail car or it may be receiving additional inspections. It should ready to ship out very soon!

I talked to my dealer today and they said it only goes to JS "storage" because it is waiting for a part.

After reviewing all the threads, the only option I can think of would be the reinforced spare tire carrier. Has anyone else in JS status ordered the reinforced spare tire carrier, or has anyone else gone past JS already with this option?
"
I am waiting in JS and have ordered the rear tire reinforcement

PacNWJLGecko

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Have you escalated your order yet through FCA chat?

webwbr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Sting Gray
Occupation
Amateur Cynic/Professional Skeptic
I was just thinking about this today, you stated it so perfectly. What could have been a joyous time of anticiaption… like waiting for Christmas morning (apologies if that offends) has turned into something a little frustrating and disappointing.

Advertisement

Advertisement