JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
I'm tracking almost the exact same as you with my 4xe but mine was built a few days later. Ordered 4/30, Built and Build Sheet on 5/24, Shipped 6/10 but to Lousiana rather than FL. Still no sticker and no ETA.
Sticker showed up last night here:
https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=
(your vin goes after the equal sign)

and just a few minutes ago on crypto (20 hours later)

Advertisement

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
Iā€˜m a bit concerned because my 4xe has been in ā€œIā€ status for almost 4 weeks. Wondering if itā€™s waiting its turn for the inspection process or has it been inspected and something had to be reworked. I placed the order on 04/14. šŸ¤”
Have you asked jeepchat to open a case to investigate why itā€™s been sitting for so long? I did that when mine was sitting in JB status for 19 days and then four days later it moved to shipping status. Worth a try if you havenā€™t done alreadyā€¦

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
The altitudes seem to be coming in faster than the standard Sahara's of late. I'd take the under.
Mine is a Rubicon so weā€™ll see.
Have you asked jeepchat to open a case to investigate why itā€™s been sitting for so long? I did that when mine was sitting in JB status for 19 days and then four days later it moved to shipping status. Worth a try if you havenā€™t done alreadyā€¦
Thatā€™s a great idea. Iā€™ll do that.

Sponsored

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Just got my VIN and entered it. Hoping the gorilla glass doesnā€™t slow it down. The day of my order it was assigned a VIN and the dealership mentioned the rubicon allocations were open at that time (guessing that was a good thing).

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Just got my VIN and entered it. Hoping the gorilla glass doesnā€™t slow it down. The day of my order it was assigned a VIN and the dealership mentioned the rubicon allocations were open at that time (guessing that was a good thing).
A lot of us ordered early May and added GG--still in D status--good luck on yours.

WrekEE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Raptor, 21 JLUR Rubicon 4xe (ordered 5/24)
Mine is headed to Idaho as I ordered it from Peterson CDJR. Iā€˜m also currently in Scottsdale and couldnā€˜t ink out a decent deal in AZ or CO. LHM in Avondale has the nerve to be asking $10K over MSRP.
I am in CO also.. ordered 4xe on 5/24. I stayed close to home and got a heck of a deal near Denver. Thought about trying the Idaho route but a couple dealers helped me out.

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I guess I could have posted this midweek but I've been busy with work and making a game. We're past the point of very fast orders, so the median has slowed down a bit in the past week. Basically a day-over-day slip for much of the past week, despite all the builds that have been appearing. This suggests they did a round of "highly efficient" builds for a few weeks and are now working on catching up with all the problem child cases.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking percentiles-request-to-build

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Regarding the shuffle of incoming versus outgoing Jeeps, I suppose I benefitted from the worldwide situation a bit because it meant I could park my 1994 YJ on the street for more than 3dy without getting ticketed. I still doubt the dealer would have given me more than 25% its worth on a trade-in, so I kinda doubt Carmax would have given more than 50%.

Still, it was getting stressful keeping track of two vehicles, but it ended up being four months before I made a private sale. Inflation adjusted, 40% depreciation over 15 years is not bad I suppose. A non-trivial chunk toward Anaximander, but at least I didn't need the money beforehand.

Happy that it went to someone who seemed interested in Jeep ownership and had a plan for modifications/maintenance. Still kinda surprised at their first reaction ("It's so clean!") and their observation about Jeep owners in this town ("Everyone else just gave us the keys and let us test-drive off, you're the first one who seems to care about the vehicle, asked for our driver's license/contact info").

(Haven't really shared the story before now, so there it is. :blush:)

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
I guess I could have posted this midweek but I've been busy with work and making a game. We're past the point of very fast orders, so the median has slowed down a bit in the past week. Basically a day-over-day slip for much of the past week, despite all the builds that have been appearing. This suggests they did a round of "highly efficient" builds for a few weeks and are now working on catching up with all the problem child cases.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking percentiles-request-to-build
@nomographer Iā€™m just curiousā€¦. What kind of game were you making?

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
@nomographer Iā€™m just curiousā€¦. What kind of game were you making?
In 2020 I couldn't do my annual homemade jigsaw puzzle (1000 pieces double sided, made from my hiking pictures), because my table was occupied by a d***ed-f***ing-working-from-home laptop and such. Ergo, I spent some time thinking about my generalized view of jigsaw puzzles. Here's an 8-piece puzzle with most of the pieces connected, but I left the last three subunits disconnected so it's easier to see:
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking konnek1

And here's a 26-piece puzzle that's a bit more colorful:
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking konnek2

This year I was thinking about some of the other puzzles/games that keep my brain alive. There are three or four I keep coming back to and as I was pondering variations, improvements, increased complexity, and so forth, I ended up building my generalized view(*) of sliding tile puzzles, similar to the 100yr+ old "fifteen puzzle". There's actually a graph theory research paper from the 70s that discusses some generalizations. So take this boring thing:
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking fifteens

And turn it into something like this:
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking idio1

But make your life a bit more exciting:
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking idio2

Or even worse:
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking idio3

There are some even worse things coming soon. :bandit: (But thus far I've kept the 4.19-dimensional mazes to myself).

* Hard to describe but as a mathematician I tend to generalize systems to their abstract components and my brain doesn't really engage until I'm working at those levels. 4x4 sliding tiles are boring; four-dimensional sliding tiles with irregular shapes are much more interesting. :angel:

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Oh right, I also spent about a week generating various knights and knaves logic puzzles, but I think the best treatment of that is "What is the Name of this Book?" by Raymond M. Smullyan. You know, knights always tell the truth, knaves always lie, and you have to figure out who is who:

Heather says, "Audrey is a knight"
Nelken says, "Jill is not my type"
Kristi says, "Donnie is a knave"
Kristi says, "Bradley is a knight"
Clare says, "Indra is a knave"
Eddie says, "Clare is not my type"
Kristi says, "Heather tells the truth and I am a knight"
Donnie says, "Floyd would say that Nelken tells the truth"
List says, "Audrey would say that Indra tells the truth"
Floyd says, "Heather tells the truth and I am a knight"
Audrey says, "Donnie is a knave"
Nelken says, "Jill would say that Indra tells the truth"