JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Jeepahoula

First Name
Christi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Sport S HellaYella
Same problem here. We all know that nobody can say when delivery is or even come close. You see the guys that are told it’s in paint or in Jeep Storage and get a call that day it’s ready for pick up. The problem I have is it’s not as simple as running to the dealer when it arrives. Selling my vehicle to Carvana prior to taking delivery and using that money for down payment. That will take a few days. Might be taking my own financing. That takes some time. A few days notice would be nice but it doesn’t work that way unfortunately.....
I understand what you're saying. My Jeep is expected at the dealer on 6/17. We know it's on the train and expected to be unloaded in JAX, FL on the 12th. Carvana and Vroom mail you a check. Said check could take up to 5 days to become available. We shopped to sell our Subaru for 2 weeks before our eta at the dealer. We ended up going with CarMax and they handed us a check and we were done. CarMax gives you a bank draft. It took 3 days for the monies to become available. We're a one car working family for 2 weeks, but I wanted to make sure I had plenty of time so we're ready to roll.

Advertisement

dblankenbaker

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of old Jeeps. JLURD ordered 5/7.
Here's how things have gone so far with today's (10-Jun) update:
DateDayDealer StatusJeepChat StatusBuild sheetSticker
30-Apr0POC--NoNo
1-May1VIN, VON, D statusWill start to build soonNoNo
2-May2D, ship 5/22Will start to build soonNoNo
17-May17G, ship 5/22Will start to build soonNoNo
18-May18JB, ship 5/22Built, at body vendor for accessoriesYesNo
10-Jun41KZ, ETA Orlando 6/24Jeep is in shipping status, no ETAYesNo
-------
24-Jun55expected arrival orlando
25-Jun56expected arrival dealership
=====
💥BOOM!!!💥

After reading this yesterday (and getting excited), I checked w/JeepChat and they said mine was "still @ the body vendor waiting on accessories." 😥:angry:

CJ @ Earnhardt just called and said I am now in KZ status (@ the rail yard)!!! 😁🎉🎆

Capsicle

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I understand what you're saying. My Jeep is expected at the dealer on 6/17. We know it's on the train and expected to be unloaded in JAX, FL on the 12th. Carvana and Vroom mail you a check. Said check could take up to 5 days to become available. We shopped to sell our Subaru for 2 weeks before our eta at the dealer. We ended up going with CarMax and they handed us a check and we were done. CarMax gives you a bank draft. It took 3 days for the monies to become available. We're a one car working family for 2 weeks, but I wanted to make sure I had plenty of time so we're ready to roll.
I did the same- Carmax was so easy! Bank check in hand that day! Needless to say we have been down to one car for about 3 weeks, but at least I am ready to go when the Jeep arrives! Jeep is transit- so who knows! Lol ... Now I get to sit and wonder how long it will take to get to Massachusetts.....

ShaunBJeeps

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee X4, 2017 GMC Sierra
I get to go pickup my jeep from Gupton tomorrow. Wife and I are super stoked! Order to delivery was less than 30 days and we go the exact jeep we wanted. I can't recommend Gupton enough. From the first conversation, I was told 8% off invoice and that price never changed.

My Jeep is a 2021 Wrangler Ecodiesel in Hydro Blue. Options include half doors, 8.4" screen, front camera, all weather floor mats, one touch roof, Saddle Leather, Cold Weather Group, Trailer & HD Electrical Group, both safety groups, body colored fenders & LED light package.

5/11: Ordered & VON received
5/12: VIN Received
5/31: Vehicle was built & pending additional accessories
6/6: Vehicle is in shipping stage
6/8: Vehicle arrived at dealership
6/12: We take delivery

Thanks to this forum, my wife and & are able to finally join the jeep family. There's no way we would be able to make this happen if we had to pay MSRP or anywhere close to that.

Looking forward to moving to other sections of this forum in the coming years!

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Happy to see all the manual transmission orders. :involve:

Remember to calibrate the accelerator pedal, since they don't seem to do it at the factory and dealers aren't doing it in arrival.

Everyone remember to seat the fuses.

Sponsored

RonJ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lamborghini, GT2RS, McLaren 650S, Corvette ZR1
MW735603

Blue
One touch
Trailer Tow
Front Cam
Trail Rail

"NO Gorila Glass"

Jeep Chat says:

Vehicle is in the shipping stage howere a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Haven't had CarMax quote me. Might do that to see if it's quicker. We're doing the same thing. One vehicle would work for a couple weeks but.... Who knows if it's a couple weeks or several. In paint stage with no build sheet or sticker. I guess I'll have to let it sit at the dealer for enough time to work it all out. Then I have the bonus cash that expires June 30. It'll all work out but like you said. I wish they could give a legit eta that was within two weeks.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Just got "You're out of the build stage" from JC. I asked, what's next since they don't give codes anymore. No idea what stage is next he says. You don't know if it's inspection, storage, shipping, anything? Nope, check back in a couple weeks. Out of build stage could be anything right?

I = unit built, pending final inspection
J = vehicle passed final inspection but not released to carrier
JB = shipped to body vendor
JE = shipped to emissions
JJ = consigned to body vendor
JS = shipped to storage
KZ = released by plant and invoiced

Bku9929

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Defender 110
MW735603

Blue
One touch
Trailer Tow
Front Cam
Trail Rail

"NO Gorila Glass"

Jeep Chat says:

Vehicle is in the shipping stage howere a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer.
I’m in the same pergatory. Have been for at least a week. From everything I’ve read here, it seems likely that it will show up at dealer before Jeep Chat ever provides an ETA.

Sponsored

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
I‘m a bit concerned because my 4xe has been in “I” status for almost 4 weeks. Wondering if it’s waiting its turn for the inspection process or has it been inspected and something had to be reworked. I placed the order on 04/14. 🤔

dral

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, Ford Explorer Platinum
I‘m a bit concerned because my 4xe has been in “I” status for almost 4 weeks. Wondering if it’s waiting its turn for the inspection process or has it been inspected and something had to be reworked. I placed the order on 04/14. 🤔
COJGIRL. Also in Colorado, placed my 4XE on 5/13. Mine is completed and went to to JS status on 6/2, which is completed and in storage. I hope it is just awaiting a cargo train to release the window sticker and ship.

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
COJGIRL. Also in Colorado, placed my 4XE on 5/13. Mine is completed and went to to JS status on 6/2, which is completed and in storage. I hope it is just awaiting a cargo train to release the window sticker and ship.
Mine is headed to Idaho as I ordered it from Peterson CDJR. I‘m also currently in Scottsdale and couldn‘t ink out a decent deal in AZ or CO. LHM in Avondale has the nerve to be asking $10K over MSRP.

greenss

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU (Ordered 6/5), 2019 GMC Sierra
Sahara High Altitude (Granite)
Black Interior
Sky touch top
Gorilla glass
Advanced Safety
Trailer package
Cold weather
Anti Spin Axle

Ordered 6/5/21
Vin assigned 6/7/21
Dealer says 8-12 weeks....Jeep Chat says 10 weeks

guess we will see!! Super excited though!!

NoVABr0ker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S 75D; Mercedes GLS450
Sahara High Altitude (Granite)
Black Interior
Sky touch top
Gorilla glass
Advanced Safety
Trailer package
Cold weather
Anti Spin Axle

Ordered 6/5/21
Vin assigned 6/7/21
Dealer says 8-12 weeks....Jeep Chat says 10 weeks

guess we will see!! Super excited though!!
The altitudes seem to be coming in faster than the standard Sahara's of late. I'd take the under.

Advertisement

Advertisement