Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
I had to ping my dealer for updates but mine is in the system. JLURD with many of the bells and whistles added. Just a black hard top. And cloth seats.

It's in JB right now so it's still being finished.

Ordered: 5/8 I have a VIN but no build sheet yet.

It takes roughly 2 weeks to ship from Toledo to the dealer here in CO, give or take. So I don't expect to see it before next month.
Jeep has arrived in Denver. Should be at the dealership in a couple of days. Assuming no problems, I'm probably going to pick it up Friday or Saturday.

Advertisement

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I’ve been in “shipping” for several days without an ETA. Spoke to my dealer today who said it left Toledo on the 6/3, but it doesn’t have an eta. Anyone know why I wouldn’t have an ETA if it left the factory?
Because they're not shipping it in an Amazon box. :bandit:

ShaunBJeeps

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee X4, 2017 GMC Sierra
Shoulda hired an Uber driver so you could track it!
I wish they’d turn on Uconnect location tracking. Kinda sucks I can track my toilet paper from Amazon but not my $60k Jeep.

jlusmc

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 TJ Rub, 68 CJ5, 47 CJ2A, 42 MB, 19 F-250
Occupation
Criminal Case Auditor
I wish they’d turn on Uconnect location tracking. Kinda sucks I can track my toilet paper from Amazon but not my $60k Jeep.
Does suck but, arguably the TP has a higher priority than the Jeep, for most folks anyhow.

Sponsored

Judy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ
Hey, I have a direct mailer... even though I never received the brochure. Have your dealer look it up. I had mine look it up and they confirmed i have a $1k toward Rubicon/4xe... even though I never received a brochure.
Do you think that is special to your part of the country? The never received a direct mailer. Have signed up at least a couple of times but never got any brochure or code.

Judy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ
Jeep Chat just said my 4Xe was sent to storage as its either awaiting availability of a rail car or is awaiting additional inspections.

Just curious - how often do each of you reach out to the dealer for the status? I've been reaching out every two weeks as they have a more detailed status update, but I don't want to bug them too much.

Still just have the build sheet, no sticker.
My 4xe is at the same exact status as yours. I didn’t contact the dealer at all for about four weeks but now ask for an update weekly (ordered 4/27).

ChicagoShoop

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
My 4xe is at the same exact status as yours. I didn’t contact the dealer at all for about four weeks but now ask for an update weekly (ordered 4/27).
Same here and I also ordered my 4xe on 4/27

Liv4Trail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-250 & 2021 JL Willys on order
Update! Tomorrow marks 6 weeks to the day from my order date and I received a window sticker today! Of course, it's Sunday so probably won't find out much info but expect I'll see something soon!! 🥳🥳

I hope everyone else a speedy order! Lol.
6 wks on the nose! Jeep is in the house! (aka the dealer lol). Woot woot! Pickup likely tomorrow.

644804281_20210607_201814.jpg

644804319_20210607_201854.jpg

Sponsored

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
Too funny! I have the same note.
I did @The_Paper_Cut too. A note with the JC link, vin, contact info all set, just cut and paste. I checked each day about 6 PM, and every Friday with my dealer. My dealer told me 6 to 8 weeks when I ordered. I picked my Jeep up 1 day before the six week mark. Good luck, hope the wait isn’t too much longer.

Purple Turtle

First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Purple TJ, 2021 HellaYella JLUR
Just talked to jeep chat and this is what I got
" Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. " Closer but hopefully not "HELD"

dral

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, Ford Explorer Platinum
Just talked to jeep chat and this is what I got
" Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. " Closer but hopefully not "HELD"
I have been in that same JS (Jeep Storage) status since last wednesday. Some were in JS for more than 2 weeks.

Purple Turtle

First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Purple TJ, 2021 HellaYella JLUR
I have been in that same JS (Jeep Storage) status since last wednesday. Some were in JS for more than 2 weeks.
Darn...Hopefully that doesn't happen. My dealer had a ship date and that was yesterday so I'm asking him now if it did ship. Hopefully he comes back with a yes. I think this part depends maybe on how far you are. I'm hoping since I'm only 2.5 hrs away, like 150 miles getting it here wont be hard. I think they may even use the trucks and not the rail.

Advertisement

Advertisement