JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

elinopaido

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon 4Xe
I ordered the same on 5/24. D1 as of Friday.
Although people are saying that there is no rhyme or reason to how the orders are processed, I noticed this morning on the tracker that it looked like a bunch of 4Xe's received updated statuses. Hope that means they tooled up for a 4Xe run and we are in it.

Advertisement

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Although people are saying that there is no rhyme or reason to how the orders are processed, I noticed this morning on the tracker that it looked like a bunch of 4Xe's received updated statuses. Hope that means they tooled up for a 4Xe run and we are in it.
Ya, they can't convince me there isn't pattern. Last week it was 2.0 Sports, then 3.6 Rubicons, now 4XE. Not a coincidence that certain vehicles hit all together at the same time. Good luck.. Hang in there. Mines not showing a build sheet but it's in paint so who knows.

elinopaido

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon 4Xe
Ya, they can't convince me there isn't pattern. Last week it was 2.0 Sports, then 3.6 Rubicons, now 4XE. Not a coincidence that certain vehicles hit all together at the same time. Good luck.. Hang in there. Mines not showing a build sheet but it's in paint so who knows.
Galley, can you share the link for the brochure and possible savings coupon (hope it applies to 4Xe). thank you

WrekEE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Raptor, 21 JLUR Rubicon 4xe (ordered 5/24)
Galley, can you share the link for the brochure and possible savings coupon (hope it applies to 4Xe). thank you
Hey, I have a direct mailer... even though I never received the brochure. Have your dealer look it up. I had mine look it up and they confirmed i have a $1k toward Rubicon/4xe... even though I never received a brochure.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hey, I have a direct mailer... even though I never received the brochure. Have your dealer look it up. I had mine look it up and they confirmed i have a $1k toward Rubicon/4xe... even though I never received a brochure.
Yes, I never received a brochure either. Signed up for updates as well as a brochure. Could have been the updates. Signed up several times.

Sponsored

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I signed up for brochure and updates. They're different. Signed up for mailed brochure, they have a download one as well and I also signed up for electronic updates. Not sure which one did the trick. Plus I signed up several times.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
No build, no sticker. No big, up til now. Haven't bugged dealer or Jeep Chat one time. Figured it will get here, when it gets here. But today I get my extra $1,000 off from Jeep and yes, it's good on Rubicons. Expires June 30. Not looking good.
Good news maybe. No build or sticker showing but Jeep Chat says I'm in paint , so I might get it before June 30. If it starts getting close I'll call jeep incentives and see if I can get locked in. Not sure what the average time is after paint.

Liv4Trail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-250 & 2021 JL Willys on order
Thought I'd give an update since my build has been making good time:

JL Willys 2 door, 3.6L manual, snazzberry, half doors, soft top

Ordered: 4/26
VIN: 5/1
Build Start: scheduled for 5/25 but was in JB status as of 5/24

I will check again today. Granted I live 20 mins from Toledo and dealer says usually delivery is within a week or so of build so should be seeing something soon! Hope that gives others hope but I was told 4-6 wks and we're right on schedule for that so far 🤞🤞
Update! Tomorrow marks 6 weeks to the day from my order date and I received a window sticker today! Of course, it's Sunday so probably won't find out much info but expect I'll see something soon!! 🥳🥳

I hope everyone else a speedy order! Lol.

Last edited:

ShaunBJeeps

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee X4, 2017 GMC Sierra
Sunday sticker here too! Let’s see if that train can get here faster than 6/20!!!
I got a sticker today as well with a 6/2-6/16 delivery date. My Jeep has half doors as well so I’m kind of shocked I wasn’t in a holding pattern for a month.

Sponsored

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Yea but there are tons of 4xes ordered after mine that were built, shipped, delivered before mine even left D1 on 6/4. I'm pretty sure it's draw from a hat all the way down.

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
I signed up for brochure and updates. They're different. Signed up for mailed brochure, they have a download one as well and I also signed up for electronic updates. Not sure which one did the trick. Plus I signed up several times.
Was not aware of the sign up for updates.

For anyone else who was like me, it's jeep.com/sufu.html, and of course jeep.com/gab.html

Bku9929

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Defender 110
Thought I’d post my build timeline:
Ordered: 5/20
VON/VIN: 5/24
Build sheet: 6/3
Window Sticker: 6/5

currently shipping with no ETA yet.

WrekEE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Raptor, 21 JLUR Rubicon 4xe (ordered 5/24)
Thought I’d post my build timeline:
Ordered: 5/20
VON/VIN: 5/24
Build sheet: 6/3
Window Sticker: 6/5

currently shipping with no ETA yet.
What is your build? Rubi? 3.6?

Advertisement

Advertisement