Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Dealer confirmation today that I am still just in regular "D"'status with no D1 in sight. I am thinking its all the additional options that are holding me back after looking at what is getting built.

treesmacker

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Sport S 2.0, 2013 Honda Accord V6
Updated timeline for me... dealer is in Roseburg, Oregon
JLJL74 Wrangler Sport S 2.0L "Hopalong" Snazzberry

Ordered 4/23
Build Sheet 5/13
Sticker 5/19
Per Jeep Chat as of 5/20: "Great News! I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 05/27/2021 - 06/10/2021.
Per dealer: In La Grande, Oregon 5/28
Per dealer: Arrived at Port in Portland 6/1, will remain there until truckload shipment heads this way... still estimated to meet 6/10 delivery window.
Dealer tells us this morning it is in Roseburg. We're anxiously waiting on a call for the OK to go pick it up. He did say we could get it today! YEAH!

Rogue Toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Rubicon
@K-nuk mine is on a train now and expected to make it to Jacksonville for unloading on 6/12! Dealer ETA to New Smyrna Beach is within a week. NSB is not that far from Jax. What's your status? Are we riding the same train?? :D
Mine is on a train coming to the Orlando area, and as of yesterday was in Nashville.

Sponsored

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
@K-nuk mine is on a train now and expected to make it to Jacksonville for unloading on 6/12! Dealer ETA to New Smyrna Beach is within a week. NSB is not that far from Jax. What's your status? Are we riding the same train?? :D
So sad šŸ˜ž Iā€™ve been in JB since May 18 with zero updates. Maybe see you on the trails! Congrats on your Jeep! Send pictures to us poor sods stuck in the penalty box!!

dral

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, Ford Explorer Platinum
Rubi 4XE
Sky one Touch
Sting Gray
Ordered 5/13
6/1 JS status (Jeep Storage)
No idea how long it will stay in storage, and dealer has no idea why it is done, but in storage

JEEBBILLZ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2.0L (Ordered 5/11)
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Jeepahoula

First Name
Christi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Sport S HellaYella
So sad šŸ˜ž Iā€™ve been in JB since May 18 with zero updates. Maybe see you on the trails! Congrats on your Jeep! Send pictures to us poor sods stuck in the penalty box!!
Oh no!!!! I'm following this thread until ya get yours!! Hey, thanks!! It'll show up!

Rogue Toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Rubicon
Even though Iā€™m in shipping, I still havenā€™t seen a sticker yet. Normal?

Mine shipped days ago and cryptostickers still says "not found" for both build sheet and sticker. However, if I actually click on the link, they are there. So make sure to actually click through. Maybe they'll be there.

Advertisement

Advertisement