JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

treesmacker

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Sport S 2.0, 2013 Honda Accord V6
That's awesome. I'll post up what my dealer says when they get back to me. I just sent a text to see where the train is at.

Now I really hope ours are on the same train!

Update: @treesmacker Mine is in Wyoming at the moment. Looks like we aren't on the same train. :fist bump: It was fun while it lasted :CWL:
Dealer says mine is at the port in Portland now and will just wait for a truckload to bring it down to Roseburg. The delivery window has not changed - it's still 5/27 to 6/10.

Advertisement

AtomicDutchOven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 4XE
  • 04/30- 4XE Sahara ordered
  • 05/03 - VIN assigned
  • 05/24 - build started (initial assigned ship date)
  • 05/26 - build complete, build sheet available, moved to inspection where it remains
No sticker yet. My gut tells me the car will be at the dealer by the 3rd week of June, but that's just a shot in the dark. I will say, Jeep chat has been rather unhelpful with the updates, they just don't seem to know much. My dealer on the other hand has been able to provide much better updates as to the car's build status.

treesmacker

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Sport S 2.0, 2013 Honda Accord V6
Updated timeline for me... dealer is in Roseburg, Oregon
JLJL74 Wrangler Sport S 2.0L "Hopalong" Snazzberry

Ordered 4/23
Build Sheet 5/13
Sticker 5/19
Per Jeep Chat as of 5/20: "Great News! I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 05/27/2021 - 06/10/2021.
Per dealer: In La Grande, Oregon 5/28
Per dealer: Arrived at Port in Portland 6/1, will remain there until truckload shipment heads this way... still estimated to meet 6/10 delivery window.

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
JeepChat (10 minutes ago): ā€œyour jeep is at the body vendor having accessories installedā€

Dealer (phonecall 2 minutes ago): ā€œhang on let me look at this report, it says your jeep was complete on 5/18 as of 8:30 in the morning and itā€™s marked shippable. I donā€™t know why it hasnā€™t moved. ā€œ

At least I have hockey playoffs to take my mind off the wait - could be worse, I could be a Leafs fan šŸ˜‚

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1622583958154

Mountaineep

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Toyota Tacoma, '21 Willys Sport (On Order)
Occupation
Mining Engineer
Mine is similar, ordered on 4/16. Barebones, no A/C, manual trans, hardtop.
I wonder if they prioritize higher margin builds first?
I have thought the same thing with mine being less than a $30k Jeep

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I think I'll start arbitrarily inflating the numbers on my graphs so people get used to 45dy as standard build times. :angel: After all, what do you think will happen when they start working on 22s? Either the stragglers are getting delayed or the 22s will start off with 60-day builds or worse (like the diesel, the half doors, etc.).

Even scrubbing backwards a ways I only have good data for the 2021s so I don't know what last year was like (other than everything being shut down).

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
JeepChat (10 minutes ago): ā€œyour jeep is at the body vendor having accessories installedā€

Dealer (phonecall 2 minutes ago): ā€œhang on let me look at this report, it says your jeep was complete on 5/18 as of 8:30 in the morning and itā€™s marked shippable. I donā€™t know why it hasnā€™t moved. ā€œ

At least I have hockey playoffs to take my mind off the wait - could be worse, I could be a Leafs fan šŸ˜‚

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1622583958154
Jeep Chat tells me to ask my dealer? I canā€™t even get into a chat now. It just takes me back to the initial page. How are you all still talking to Jeep chat?? Show me the way!!

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Iā€™ve tried the ā€œraw dataā€ button on page 1 of this thread but it seems to be unresponsive.
I recall seeing it once in October. With the fixes they did to get the 2021 showing correctly, or something else, a month later when I started thinking about the data some more, that raw data was gone. There's probably too much anyway, something like 50MB/yr, and they don't want to be dumping that into your browser.

The update timestamp is given by cryptostickers, not Jeep. If it stops moving something broke (happened twice last year), but otherwise it just seems to poll for open VINs. Once it has the build sheet I don't know why it stops updating the timestamp, as it presumably also polls for the window sticker. Also not sure why things show up then disappear, but build sheets can be updated so it may just see an empty sheet as a valid 'correction'.

(Aside, I think I posted a couple weekends ago about correlating properties to build times, and stuffed it through a few different models, but none jumped out as good predictors. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist.)

sacmaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler on order, LC 100 series, GX460
Ordered 5/4 and itā€™s at my dealer waiting for me to come get it. JLUR: white, premium black soft top, 2.0, brown leather

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think I'll start arbitrarily inflating the numbers on my graphs so people get used to 45dy as standard build times. :angel: After all, what do you think will happen when they start working on 22s? Either the stragglers are getting delayed or the 22s will start off with 60-day builds or worse (like the diesel, the half doors, etc.).

Even scrubbing backwards a ways I only have good data for the 2021s so I don't know what last year was like (other than everything being shut down).
So it itā€™s a known extended build time with diesel builds? I ordered 5/11 - sitting in D.

Sponsored

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7

PDelena

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Dealer called today and said my Jeep (JLJL74 ordered 5/17) is now in D1 status with an estimated production date of 6/11. What can I realistically expect now? Does this mean it should be built and shipped by the 11th? This waiting is seriously brutal.

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I donā€™t think theyā€™re that organized.

Scroll back and you see where @nomographer shows that detail - referred to as ā€œlagā€.
Found the post, but see no reference to the diesel in the ā€œlagā€ section. Iā€™m super impatient. Itā€™s becoming clear I need to correct that where the Jeep is concerned. LOL

The_Paper_Cut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Sport 2-Door
Dealer called today and said my Jeep (JLJL74 ordered 5/17) is now in D1 status with an estimated production date of 6/11. What can I realistically expect now? Does this mean it should be built and shipped by the 11th? This waiting is seriously brutal.
My dealer told my my estimated production date (the estimated ship date on the POC) is 6/4. Thatā€™s the date that itā€™s supposed to enter the build phase. Iā€™m still sitting in D1, my parts are gathered and ready to be built itā€™s just waiting to enter the production line. So it makes sense that it wonā€™t enter until the 4th

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
My dealer told my my estimated production date (the estimated ship date on the POC) is 6/4. Thatā€™s the date that itā€™s supposed to enter the build phase. Iā€™m still sitting in D1, my parts are gathered and ready to be built itā€™s just waiting to enter the production line. So it makes sense that it wonā€™t enter until the 4th
My understanding is that the ā€œship dateā€ on the POC is the date Jeep scheduled to finish build status G. From there it may be inspected, or further inspected, then to JB status for their ancillary vendors to complete any items that do not fall within build status E, F or G. Then it goes to KZ, maybe, or to be inspected, or some form of storage for some arcane reason.

I fully believe that your delivery date is directly proportional to the (# of queries to Jeep Chat x the inverse of your level of courtesy to the JC attendant / 1 - your level of patience). Now, where the hell is my Jeep???

Advertisement

Advertisement