JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

drtman2

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Any idea where cryptodata gets its data? I ordered my Jeep 3/20, the build sheet and sticker showed up on the Jeep sites 5/5, and have been on there ever since. The build sheet gets updated almost every day on the Jeep site. The cryptodata we site has shown NONE since I entered my VIN. My dealer and Jeep Chat now show my delivery 5/24-6/7. My build sheet has “Special Scheduling Condition VII” and the dreaded ”D1-To-D Regress”.
I am a newbie to tracking this order thing. Which jeep sites are you using to see the data.

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
I am a newbie to tracking this order thing. Which jeep sites are you using to see the data.
Here is a direct link to JeepChat. You will need your Vehicle Order Number (VON):
https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep...ssion_id=9f4100f8-828d-47e7-a709-6fa1a77732d7

you can also check for your window sticker here when it becomes available, just put your VIN (when you get it from your dealer, or Jeepchat) in after the equal sign (no spaces):
https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=
hope that help with the waiting.

check criptosticker here: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...sticker-and-build-sheet-order-tracking.12503/
with your VON, and later VIN.

drtman2

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Hey, thanks for the info, its getting pretty frustrating. The Dealer can't get any info either and their side says it was scheduled for delivery 4/26. So guess is the info just isn't getting updated at the factory.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
I know there's no rhyme or reason why. Lots of 2.0 Rubi's ordered after me with build sheets and some with window stickers. One dude ordered on May 17 and has build sheet and sticker. Pretty fast. I had a lot of options but I'm thinking maybe the dual tops, non-painted is slowing me down. Could be worse. I could be ordering from Canada. Respect to yuu guys for having patients. No choice I guess but dang. I had to wait months with my first JL but that was an order before they even started production. The wait times on the Canadian orders are brutal. Just been 2 weeks. I know it's 6-8 weeks usually. Was just impressed by a build sheet and sticker in 10 days on dudes Rubi. Sweet!

Sponsored

drtman2

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
I know there's no rhyme or reason why. Lots of 2.0 Rubi's ordered after me with build sheets and some with window stickers. One dude ordered on May 17 and has build sheet and sticker. Pretty fast. I had a lot of options but I'm thinking maybe the dual tops, non-painted is slowing me down. Could be worse. I could be ordering from Canada. Respect to yuu guys for having patients. No choice I guess but dang. I had to wait months with my first JL but that was an order before they even started production. The wait times on the Canadian orders are brutal. Just been 2 weeks. I know it's 6-8 weeks usually. Was just impressed by a build sheet and sticker in 10 days on dudes Rubi. Sweet!
It's not so much as the build taking so long as the fact that neither the dealer or I using jeep chat can get any information. The dealer shows a delivery date of 4/26 for my order, jeep chat says gathering parts to build. I just hate to see that customer service seems to be falling under Stallantis, it makes me worried for our brand. With the high end cars this company builds you would think it would be better. Obviously my opinion, as some have received theirs very quick and the poor Canadians, more power to them for staying the course.

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
Hey, thanks for the info, its getting pretty frustrating. The Dealer can't get any info either and their side says it was scheduled for delivery 4/26. So guess is the info just isn't getting updated at the factory.
That is tough, I feel for you brother. My dealer always seemed to have the up to the minute scoop. When JeepChat just said ”in shipping,” he even knew it was in Topeka, KS.

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Any idea where cryptodata gets its data? I ordered my Jeep 3/20, the build sheet and sticker showed up on the Jeep sites 5/5, and have been on there ever since. The build sheet gets updated almost every day on the Jeep site. The cryptodata we site has shown NONE since I entered my VIN. My dealer and Jeep Chat now show my delivery 5/24-6/7. My build sheet has “Special Scheduling Condition VII” and the dreaded ”D1-To-D Regress”.
My Jeep was ordered 5-4 and as of today 5-28 Jeep Chat says it's built, and is "awaiting installation of additional equipment" whatever that means. So it's built, and it has a window sticker. It's just sitting there waiting for step rails or who knows what. Yet, cryptodata shows "NONE" on both the build and sticker section. So I don't think it's always very up to date.

Knowing the source of the data would be interesting.

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Wrangler High Altitude
Good luck with your build. I'm one of those Canadian dudes. I'm on week 17 post-order...just moved to D status last week. I'm expecting anther 6-8 weeks before we see ours. Very frustrating.

treesmacker

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Sport S 2.0, 2013 Honda Accord V6
Yeah that would make sense. Hinkle to Portland then north to Kent.
you can ask your dealer and they should be able to tell you exactly where it’s at. My dealer said mine was in Iowa onTuesday 5/25 When I asked last.
lol let me know what they say if you get a location on that train.
I'm told today, by my dealer, that the Jeep in now in La Grande, Oregon. Yeah, it's getting close!

Sponsored

Rogue Toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Rubicon
Just as an FYI, if you think yours is getting to the end of the build phase, but your cryptostickers status says "not found", click on the link(s) anyway. Mine says not found for both, but when I click I can see both the build sheet and the window sticker.

So far this has been the timeline for mine: JLUR - 3.6L, auto, hard top

Ordered: 5/6
VON: 5/7
VIN: 5/9
Build Start: 5/16
Paint: 5/24
Trim: 5/26
Ready to Ship: 5/28
Estimated delivery 5/31-6/14

Dates are when I got the info, so might vary by a day or so, but should be reasonably accurate.

My build sheet showed when clicking the link on cryptostickers on 5/27, the window sticker on 5/28.

Judy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ
I'm so sad I keep looking and nothing on here... I order a JKUR HellaYella on 4/27 and I got the vin within a couple days. Got a ship date of 5/28 (which is this Friday) but cryptostickers still doesn't show a build sheet or a sticker. I'm seeing lots of orders after mine and some around my order date already arriving and yet not even a build sticker yet. I'm trying so hard to be patient, but its hard as I already sold my JKU and still have my TJ to drive but I'm excited and just want to see my new baby. Any ideas on how to curve my impatientness? Just so sad I don't have a build sticker yet...... Oh and Jeep Chat hasn't been much help either... my dealer just says beginning of June so IDK if it got pushed out or what???? My vin 1C4HJXFG7MW749992
I am with you! I also ordered 4/27 - 4xe Rubicon. Still in D1. No one is much help. People post that they ordered after me and just got theirs - and say it should give me hope but honestly it just makes me super depressed!

FLDiver

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hellayella JLS, 2021 Granite JLR
I was told this today on JeepChat after I asked for a status code:

Michael (5/28/2021, 11:52:07 AM): Our system no longer uses status codes. I am only able to see the actual status.

Ordered on 5/11, still gathering parts.

I'm looking forward to my new Jeep!:)

amprice4

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4XE
I'm told today, by my dealer, that the Jeep in now in La Grande, Oregon. Yeah, it's getting close!
That's awesome. I'll post up what my dealer says when they get back to me. I just sent a text to see where the train is at.

Now I really hope ours are on the same train!

Update: @treesmacker Mine is in Wyoming at the moment. Looks like we aren't on the same train. :fist bump: It was fun while it lasted :CWL:

Last edited:

Mroliver927

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2021 Sahara Unlimited 4xe
For reference; ordered a Wrangler Sahara 4xe on 4/26 in Chicago. Today's update from my dealer:

It looks like it’s built for the most part. It’s currently at the custom shop which is where they finish everything (typically the smaller add on’s such as the sill guards, floor mats, etc.). It’s tough to estimate now when it will be here. Shipping is still quite an issue.

I believe he's being vague on shipping so he doesn't over promise. I anticipate it being at the dealer no longer than 2 weeks from today (maybe I'm just trying to convince myself).

Advertisement

Advertisement