JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Jeepahoula

First Name
Christi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Sport S HellaYella
5/3 Ordered Hella Yella JLU diesel, engine block heater, soft top, tow package, 8.4 tech group and premium audio, trail rail system

No ETA on any ship dates yet.
Update from the dealer. New ship date 5/28. Okay with it shifting 2 days. At least it's some activity! 👍😎

Advertisement

The_Paper_Cut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Sport 2-Door
Update from the dealer. New ship date 5/28. Okay with it shifting 2 days. At least it's some activity! 👍😎
that’s great to hear for me! I ordered a JLUR 5/11, Hellayella, soft top, 8.4”, etc. that’s an estimated just over 3 weeks for you! Hopefully I can get mine at the beginning of June. Do you have a build sheet or anything yet?

Jeepahoula

First Name
Christi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Sport S HellaYella
that’s great to hear for me! I ordered a JLUR 5/11, Hellayella, soft top, 8.4”, etc. that’s an estimated just over 3 weeks for you! Hopefully I can get mine at the beginning of June. Do you have a build sheet or anything yet?
Not yet! Like a kid on Christmas morning, hoping to wake up to an email alert with the build sheet tomorrow morning when the tracker refreshes!🎄😁

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
Not yet! Like a kid on Christmas morning, hoping to wake up to an email alert with the build sheet tomorrow morning when the tracker refreshes!🎄😁
Just FYI I did not get an email when my build sheet was active. I found it using the tool on page 1 of this thread.

Judy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ
Stupid question but does everyone’s dealer automatically send them the VIN right away? I ordered three and a half weeks ago and haven’t received anything at all from the dealer. No VON, no VIN, nothing.

Sponsored

JimmyR75

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2014 JK — Previous: 2004 TJ, 1994 YJ
Sahara Altitude
Ordered on 5/11
VIN on 5/12
Paint as of today, 5/20
I am super excited!
But... don’t come too fast because my tread lightly hasn’t kicked in yet.
Lucky! Ordered 5/10, got a VIN but Jeep Chat still says “in scheduling”. Ugh.

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
Stupid question but does everyone’s dealer automatically send them the VIN right away? I ordered three and a half weeks ago and haven’t received anything at all from the dealer. No VON, no VIN, nothing.
my dealer gave me the VIN and VON within 2 days plus he had an estimate ship date that so far has only slid back 2 days.

I think your dealer should have given it to you by now for sure!

Judy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ
my dealer gave me the VIN and VON within 2 days plus he had an estimate ship date that so far has only slid back 2 days.

I think your dealer should have given it to you by now for sure!
Thanks! I emailed two days ago with no response so I think I will call tomorrow!

JimmyR75

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2014 JK — Previous: 2004 TJ, 1994 YJ
Jeep Chat got a little sassy with me the other day, I asked “How long is soon?” and she said “ma’am it’s been 7 days, this process can take months.” 🤣
What did you order?
Firecracker Red JLURD, so pumped! I usually favor dark or muted colors (almost went sarge green) so the red is a departure for me. After much hand wringing, I saw a really sharp TJ in bright red out in town the day before ordering and it swayed me.

I’ll prob check once a week or so. Once the tracker finds and loads your order, does it show the status and code? Or do you need to still check the dealer/Jeep chat for that?

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
Firecracker Red JLURD, so pumped! I’ll prob check once a week or so. Once the tracker finds and loads your order, does it show the status and code? Or do you need to still check the dealer/Jeep chat for that?
my experience - JeepChat is kinda useless. My dealer has had more info and more quickly.

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
In answer to the earlier question, no, there are 750 properties reported on 2021 build sheets and my weekly report does not include all of them. The primary reason for this is because many of them are redundant, but I do post various investigations and check some of the more random items at times. Things like zones and "customer preferred packages" are interesting but simply too much data.

For the dual and half door options, we knew they were on hold, but as they are now available I have added them. Unsurprisingly they primarily impact the post-build process:
Request-to-BuildBuild-to-Sticker
1.4715.35Dual Door Group W/ Premium Uppers
1.8616.54Half Doors W/ Uppers

(They've got nothing on manual transmissions or the dreaded regress.)

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
In answer to the earlier question, no, there are 750 properties reported on 2021 build sheets and my weekly report does not include all of them. The primary reason for this is because many of them are redundant, but I do post various investigations and check some of the more random items at times. Things like zones and "customer preferred packages" are interesting but simply too much data.

For the dual and half door options, we knew they were on hold, but as they are now available I have added them. Unsurprisingly they primarily impact the post-build process:
Request-to-BuildBuild-to-Sticker
1.4715.35Dual Door Group W/ Premium Uppers
1.8616.54Half Doors W/ Uppers

(They've got nothing on manual transmissions or the dreaded regress.)
Ok so since mine is now built and awaiting accessories and options my half doors will probably mean my Jeep will sit for about 2 weeks longer than it would without the half doors? Thanks @nomographer — I think 😉

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
What are you people ordering? :surprised:

20210111 Spaffy Air Conditioning Bypass
20210113 JLX74 Active Noise Control System
20210220 Sirius MOPAR Windshield Tie Down
20210318 islander2021 Soft Tire Cover-Tiki Bob Edition
20210502 Emily Trail Rail Management System
20210511 skandynaf Passenger Air Bag On/Off Switch
20210511 skandynaf Shift Indicator Warning Lamp
20210511 skandynaf Phase Diversity Antenna
20210511 skandynaf Ethanol Windshield Washer Fluid
20210511 skandynaf Global Telematics Box Module (TBM)

(First date seen on a build sheet, cryptostickers nick, property)

I trust the ethanol fluid has a spray hose mounted near the driver. :giggle:

Johnny Vigo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Rubicon, Mustang Convertible
I watched this thread while waiting for my Jeep to arrive so here's my details:

2 Door Rubicon - V6, Manual, Hard top, Safety Group and Proximity Entry
Ordered 4/6
Build Sheet (from Cryptostickers) 4/29