JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

TaylorK03

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
How’d you get yours escalated, was there an issue?
I ordered 3/30 and no changes since 4/27. I ordered the dual door group though.
I think it was because my car has been in inspection for a certain amount of time with no answers. I didn’t order the dual door group

Advertisement

squapat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4 and 2018 Audi Q5
I think it was because my car has been in inspection for a certain amount of time with no answers. I didn’t order the dual door group
Well I didn't order the dual door group either, ordered on Mar 12 and was told yesterday that it was not built yet. Probably have to wait an other couple of months.

desmo2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 TJ '97-'11. '21 billet silver JLR
I ordered on March 17, and am still in inspection. How the heck do I get my "order prioritized"???

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
If you keep referring to your Jeep as a car they’ll never send it to you! 😉

Good luck @TaylorK03, hope it is shipped soon!

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
Well I didn't order the dual door group either, ordered on Mar 12 and was told yesterday that it was not built yet. Probably have to wait an other couple of months.
That’s crazy! I would get my dealer involved to rectify or cancel and reorder.

Sponsored

squapat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4 and 2018 Audi Q5
That’s crazy! I would get my dealer involved to rectify or cancel and reorder.
I'm in Canada and it's not uncommon for us having to wait 3-6 months. I spoke to the dealership a few times already, and they have really no answers, just keep telling me to be patient.

LRSKPS33810

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I’ve been watching this thread for a few weeks. We ordered a Willys Unlimited manual 3/20, the build sheet and window sticker showed up 5/5. The cryptosticker web site still shows NONE for both, does this mean our Jeep does not show up in your statistics? We are quoted by dealer, Jeep email and Jeep chat that the delivery to dealer is scheduled for 5/24-6/7.
How did you get the build sheet and window sticker ? Mine says in g status to be shipped 5/21. No update on the cyrpo page

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
I'm in Canada and it's not uncommon for us having to wait 3-6 months. I spoke to the dealership a few times already, and they have really no answers, just keep telling me to be patient.
Ah, Ottawa, eh? I’m an ex-Mtl’er. Definitely some different rules on either side of the border. Hope you get your Jeep soon - saw temps in the upper 20s (that’s Celsius for those who don’t speak metric). That’s great Jeep weather! Maybe the Habs will take the Leafs to seven games — that’ll help pass the time!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1621467701192

Sponsored

MMcCarstle

First Name
Mandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Rubicon ordered 5/4/2021
Per Jeep Chat:

" I am showing the vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional features or optional equipment."

JLR-hellayella
2.0L engine
Black Satin Grille
Premium Soft Top
Remote Start
Trailer-Tow package
LED package
Cold weather package
4:1 transfer case
Reinforced hinge gate

The wait anxiety is REAL!

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
Per Jeep Chat:

" I am showing the vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional features or optional equipment."

JLR-hellayella
2.0L engine
Black Satin Grille
Premium Soft Top
Remote Start
Trailer-Tow package
LED package
Cold weather package
4:1 transfer case
Reinforced hinge gate

The wait anxiety is REAL!
Good luck @MMcCarstle I hope it ships quickly … but not before mine! 😂 I had similar update:

JeepChat:

“Thank you, I can see your vehicle has completed the initial build and is at the body vendor now having any additional or options equipment installed. This is the last stage in the build and will soon be moving onto shipping! I recommend checking back in the next week or so and we would be happy to check on your order

Advertisement

Advertisement