Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
I feel your pain! I check with Jeep Chat every morning and have been getting the same "all parts have been gathered and should be entering the build phase very soon" canned response for weeks.
They say that it can remain in this status (D1) for up to 30 days... They are really testing my patience with this thing.
I sat in D1 for 6 weeks until I finally gave up on Jeep chat and I emailed and called Jeep to find out what was going on. All of a sudden two days later my Jeep was built and going to shipping.

Advertisement

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
Ordered earlier this week and Jeep chat just said “your vehicle is about to enter assembly” whatever that means!
Hahaha that’s standard operating procedure - response #1! You’ll get that until build has actually started, or finished, or maybe the Jeep has arrived at your dealership! 😉

One of the Jeep chat people told me that the dealerships have access to better info than they do. You are probably better off checking weekly with your sales guy.

I ordered on 4/30 and got VIN and VON from sales guy on 5/2. At that time he said his system showed estimated ship date of 5/22. I’ve checked back twice and he shows no change. Meanwhile JeepChat continues to give me ‘standard operating procedure - response #1’ 🙄

JohnnyBoy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' JLUR
Somewhat new member here. Have been a longtime observer for several months, but finally decided to bite the bullet and order a 21' JLUR last month. I figured, I would share my experience. I worked with Leon Travis at Criswell after reading several great reviews. He offered 7% below invoice with forum discount, tread lightly, and using their financing. I also contacted Koons, their deal was the same 7% off invoice, however their dealer fees were twice as much. Being that they are only a 20 min drive from each other, the extra drive to Criswell was worth it to me to save several hundred dollars.

Build Info:
2021 JLU Rubicon – Sarge Green
3.6L eTorque w/ 8-spd Auto
Color matched hardtop and fender flares
Dark Saddle Leather Interior
Safety Group
Advanced Safety Group
LED Lighting
Trailer Tow/HD Electrical
Cold Weather Group
8.4 Inch Premium Audio
Remote Proximity Key
Steel Bumper Group

Timeline:
4/24 – Placed order
4/25 – Recived VIN (D Status)
4/29 – Moved to D1
5/4 – Paint Stage
5/7 – Arrived at Dealer
5/9 – Signed paperwork & Drove home

Ironjaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
I feel your pain! I check with Jeep Chat every morning and have been getting the same "all parts have been gathered and should be entering the build phase very soon" canned response for weeks.
They say that it can remain in this status (D1) for up to 30 days... They are really testing my patience with this thing.
Wait until you get built and sit "in quality inspection " for 4weeks and counting with zero end in sight.

Sponsored

JeepLife27

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Completed a build sheet for a 2021 Rubicon 4xe in the Chicago area.
MSRP was $64, 165. Price quoted was $58, 743.
4% under invoice, which includes TL, $1,000 down and must finance with them for 3 months.

Does this sound about right for anyone else buying right now?

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Ordered 4/30, VIN 5/3 but mine still doesn't have build/trim/order/sticker. Should I reach out to the dealer?

learnedhands

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Has anyone that ordered from Phillip Olson at Bud Clary in WA been able to get a hold of him? My JLU arrived at the dealer yesterday according to Jeep chat but I haven't had any luck contacting Phillip in over a week. I've tried emails, text, and calling but it's been radio silence. Not sure if he's on vacation and I hope everything is okay with him but I'm out of state and would really like to get arrangements for pick up taken care of...

Sponsored

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
The bummer for me is we have a weekend away in Suncadia (ok, not really a bummer) the weekend of the 21st, which means unless they somehow get it on the lot before Thursday, I'll have to pick it up on Monday.
I spoke to a rep at the dealership today. She said current ETA in Kent is 5/20. I think you're going to spend all weekend in anticipation.

Austintatious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUS / 2021 JLUSD
Yay! Update this evening said my build is in transit, estimated delivery window 5/18 to 6/1.

Order date was 4/29.

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
I spoke to a rep at the dealership today. She said current ETA in Kent is 5/20. I think you're going to spend all weekend in anticipation.
They told me 5/18 to Kent. Either way it’s fine. As long as I can get May’s lease numbers.

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
That was my original date. It's getting close! I pulled the trigger on the Oracle reverse lights and RokBlokz today. You got any mods lined up?
Nah. I’m leasing and my first Jeep, so likely to keep it stock. Ashamed to admit it’s probably only going to see dirty a handful of times.

Advertisement

Advertisement