JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

JRINGO77

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
My Jeep is supposed to be ready to ship 5/18 according to my sales guy but still no build sheet. Is that normal? figure if that's the case it should be really close to starting production right?

Advertisement

A.fax21

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
My Jeep is supposed to be ready to ship 5/18 according to my sales guy but still no build sheet. Is that normal? figure if that's the case it should be really close to starting production right?
Same, the dealer told me the 19th, but I haven't gotten a build sheet. Based on other people's experiences in this thread, I'm assuming our Jeeps will be built in 1-2 days and HOPEFULLY fly through inspection with no problems. We may or may not see the build sheet though.

Jeep Chat keeps telling me it'll be entering the build process "very soon" and yesterday told me to check back "in a few days" so I would say there's a chance they can turnaround our jeeps by mid-next week. Jeep Chat does make sure to tell me that the ship date is subject to change though, but let's hope it doesn't.

I placed my order on 4/24, when did you place yours?

amprice4

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4XE
Same, the dealer told me the 19th, but I haven't gotten a build sheet. Based on other people's experiences in this thread, I'm assuming our Jeeps will be built in 1-2 days and HOPEFULLY fly through inspection with no problems. We may or may not see the build sheet though.

Jeep Chat keeps telling me it'll be entering the build process "very soon" and yesterday told me to check back "in a few days" so I would say there's a chance they can turnaround our jeeps by mid-next week. Jeep Chat does make sure to tell me that the ship date is subject to change though, but let's hope it doesn't.

I ordered mine on 4/16 and was originally given an est. ship date of 4/30. The dealer then told me on 4/29 that the est. ship date changed to 5/18. As of 5 minutes ago Jeep Chat said that my order is still a pile of "gathered parts" and should enter the build process very soon. Its very frustrating to see builds ordered weeks after mine getting built and shipped.

I've been in D1 since 4/20

JRINGO77

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR

Yeah makes sense. I actually placed mine on 4/26 but it says 4/24 on this tracker.

Mountaineep

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Toyota Tacoma, '21 Willys Sport (On Order)
Occupation
Mining Engineer
'21 Willys Sport 2D 3.6M w/ No add-ons

3/27 - Ordered
4/6 - D1 - "Ready to start build"
5/13 - Still in " Ready to start build" according to Jeep Support (Call In) + gave me a case number related to it being in the same status for so long.

Anyone else run into it taking so long just to build? I see inspection, and transit can be a hang up, but not the initial build.

Quite a tease seeing everyone else get there's so fast, especially with mine being bare bones they probably have roll up window handles on back order.

Sponsored

JEEPT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
2021 JL 2dr Anniversary Edition , 2.0L Turbo , Automatic, Hard Top
Anti-Spin Differential, Bright White

4/28 Ordered
5/10 Build sheet
5/13 Shipped from factory
5/24-27 Dealership ETA

MSRP $40180
Discount <4592> 8% under invoice with Tread Lightly, and Finance
Rebate < 1000> Bonus cash from Jeep just for asking for brochure on line
Total off $ 5592
Selling price $ 34588 Plus $499 doc fee, tax, license

I can't believe the turn around time. Just hope there are no shipping problems.
I purchased my last Jeep, a 2018 JLUR, in Florida and got 10.5% off MSRP with no
dealer fee. Because of the low inventory situation in Florida, I couldn't find
a local dealer to give a substantial discount this time around. So I turned
to the JL forum and the recommended dealers list. Came across Gupton Motors
near Nashville as a recommended dealer. Got in touch with [email protected]
and worked a deal. Std deal 6% under inv, tread lightly 7% under inv, 8% finance and
tread lightly. Easy to deal with and a $1000 non refundable deposit required. Handled
everything on line. Now just a $50 flight up to Nashville and I'll be on my way at the
end of May!!!!

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
2021 JL 2dr Anniversary Edition , 2.0L Turbo , Automatic, Hard Top
Anti-Spin Differential, Bright White

4/28 Ordered
5/10 Build sheet
5/13 Shipped from factory
5/24-27 Dealership ETA

MSRP $40180
Discount <4592> 8% under invoice with Tread Lightly, and Finance
Rebate < 1000> Bonus cash from Jeep just for asking for brochure on line
Total off $ 5592
Selling price $ 34588 Plus $499 doc fee, tax, license

Got in touch with [email protected]
and worked a deal. Std deal 6% under inv, tread lightly 7% under inv, 8% finance and
tread lightly. Easy to deal with and a $1000 non refundable deposit required. Handled
everything on line. Now just a $50 flight up to Nashville and I'll be on my way at the
end of May!!!!
What does this mean? “Rebate <1000> Bonus cash from Jeep just for asking for brochure on line”.

EDIT: I went to Jeep.com website and you can only simply download a PDF brochure. How did you request one sent to you and how did the offer come about?

A.fax21

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
I ordered mine on 4/16 and was originally given an est. ship date of 4/30. The dealer then told me on 4/29 that the est. ship date changed to 5/18. As of 5 minutes ago Jeep Chat said that my order is still a pile of "gathered parts" and should enter the build process very soon. Its very frustrating to see builds ordered weeks after mine getting built and shipped.

Oh no! I hope you see some progress over the next couple of days and that it ships out next week. I wish we could get some insight from FCA as to why some orders are delayed and others ship out in less than 2 weeks. All the unknown/speculation drives me crazy lol.

JEEPT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
What does this mean? “Rebate <1000> Bonus cash from Jeep just for asking for brochure on line”.

EDIT: I went to Jeep.com website and you can only simply download a PDF brochure. How did you request one sent to you and how did the offer come about?
Sorry, I went to" sign up for updates" at the bottom of the Jeep.com web site, under the Research heading ,and filled out the form. About 10 days later I received $1000 bonus cash allowance email. Good on any new 2020 or 2021 jeep ( excluding Grand Cherokee SRT/ trackhawk). not available to the general public. take delivery by June 30th 2021, Program ID: 40CM6
The offer was in my name and they give me a redemption code.
I saw this mentioned somewhere else on the forum, so I gave it a try. Sign up and hopefully
you will get a bonus cash offer too.

ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC GREMLIN, GMC SIERRA, 21 WILLYS
Can this discount be stacked with the tread lightly discount?

Sorry, I went to" sign up for updates" at the bottom of the Jeep.com web site, under the Research heading ,and filled out the form. About 10 days later I received $1000 bonus cash allowance email. Good on any new 2020 or 2021 jeep ( excluding Grand Cherokee SRT/ trackhawk). not available to the general public. take delivery by June 30th 2021, Program ID: 40CM6
The offer was in my name and they give me a redemption code.
I saw this mentioned somewhere else on the forum, so I gave it a try. Sign up and hopefully
you will get a bonus cash offer too.

Sponsored

ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC GREMLIN, GMC SIERRA, 21 WILLYS
I ordered mine on 3/29 lots of options with half doors. I am still waiting. I believe I'm in JB status waiting for accessories to be installed. I'm fairly certain I'm waiting for the half doors. There's a lot of people who ordered after me who had all the other options that I chose and they have already received theirs. Yours is a unique case. Theoretically you should have gotten it already. Well good luck.

'21 Willys Sport 2D 3.6M w/ No add-ons

3/27 - Ordered
4/6 - D1 - "Ready to start build"
5/13 - Still in " Ready to start build" according to Jeep Support (Call In) + gave me a case number related to it being in the same status for so long.

Anyone else run into it taking so long just to build? I see inspection, and transit can be a hang up, but not the initial build.

Quite a tease seeing everyone else get there's so fast, especially with mine being bare bones they probably have roll up window handles on back order.

rsaxon1135

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4XE JL Rubicon

I ordered mine on 4/23/21 and was given an estimated ship date of 5/18/21. So far the build sheet isn't found and no window sticker. Chat says my parts are in a pile awaiting assembly. Don't think I'll be at the dealer in four days picking it up.

RandomSquirrel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport Altitude, 2013 Triumph Rocket3
Tracker has not updated for me since 5/5, however the FCA chat told me the following:

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 05/17/2021 - 05/31/2021

WOOHOO!!!!

Order placed: 4/16
VIN available: 4/19
Build sheet: 5/5
Paint: 5/6
Inspections: 5/10
Shipping status: 5/13
Window sticker available: 5/14
https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4HJXDG1MW738912

MSRP: $49,800 (same as what dealer quoted me with no price increase)
Out the door with discounts and tax/tags/title/fees included: $46,496

Some may get better deals, but I'm pretty happy with what I got, especially for this area.

Last edited:

amprice4

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4XE
I ordered mine on 4/23/21 and was given an estimated ship date of 5/18/21. So far the build sheet isn't found and no window sticker. Chat says my parts are in a pile awaiting assembly. Don't think I'll be at the dealer in four days picking it up.
I feel your pain! I check with Jeep Chat every morning and have been getting the same "all parts have been gathered and should be entering the build phase very soon" canned response for weeks.
They say that it can remain in this status (D1) for up to 30 days... They are really testing my patience with this thing.

Advertisement

Advertisement