JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Gfcronus

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Go cart.
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

This is such a crap tool. What name do you put down? How does one know the actual order date? Is it the day you told the dealer to order it? Is it the day the dealer put it into the system or charged your credit card? There’s no way to sort any of the data. Why do 2018 and 2019 orders still show here? I’ve been trying to track my order for a month now…..nothing.

Sponsored

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
The bummer for me is we have a weekend away in Suncadia (ok, not really a bummer) the weekend of the 21st, which means unless they somehow get it on the lot before Thursday, I'll have to pick it up on Monday.
Just got off the phone with my sales rep. Current ETA has it clearing the yard on and being delivered 5/22, that would likely mean a 5/23 or 5/24 pickup.

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
I just placed my order for a JLURD with dual door group today. Sounds like I'm joining a long wait club from reading this thread. My dealer has already provided the VON. I'll keep you updated!
This is such a crap tool. What name do you put down? How does one know the actual order date? Is it the day you told the dealer to order it? Is it the day the dealer put it into the system or charged your credit card? There’s no way to sort any of the data. Why do 2018 and 2019 orders still show here? I’ve been trying to track my order for a month now…..nothing.
I think the tool is pretty good and I appreciate the individual who created it so all of us have something to check. The data might be crap but that isn’t the fault of the guy who made the tool. As for features not being to your liking — come on @Gfcronus I figured it out and I ain’t the smartest knife in the drawer 😉

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Name: Your choice. It's only used by that tool. (No spaces as I recall).

Order date: It actually doesn't matter and does affect reporting for those of us trying to use the tool to analyze the data. Please try to put down either the date you placed the order with your salesperson, or the date you see on the order sheet they gave you. And please get the year correct (there are entries in the future in the tool :clap: )

All you need is your actual VIN and a self-selected name of some sort. If you can't leverage that tool, you can contact Jeep chat and ask about your order status.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I've been looking at the data to find a nice way to find features/properties that are heading into a delay. At first glance it looks like many of the MOPAR aftermarket features are slowing down recently, but I haven't fully convinced myself of that. Still working on it; I might get a chance to look more on Thursday.

(Random thought that gasoline might affect supply chains and cause delays for the next month.)

ps Haha, yeah, so something like the advanced safety group decreased by about 10dy (request-to-build) in the last ten days (calendar), but it did so at a rate that was slower than general builds (also getting faster) in the same period. :tumbleweed: So it "looks like" the advance safety group is falling behind, but it's merely not catching up as quickly. I still haven't figured out if anyone other than crazy people care about this.

Last edited:

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
A question oh friendly Jeepers, both new and seasoned forum members alike: What's useful, if anything, out of those weekly updates I post? What's too confusing, if anything, that doesn't help? What's confusing that you feel would be less confusing if communicated differently? (If you just skip them in fear, I understand.)

Happy to hear from you via a direct conversation, or you can share thoughts here. :idea:

There's admittedly a great deal of numbers and I've tried to chomp out a lot of the irrelevancies, while still providing per-model numbers, but our disadvantage is that we don't really know anything about open orders so it's left up to each person to check what they've ordered to see what might lead to a fast or slow build.

I suspect the most useful tool would permit you to select primary feature groups for your own build and have it show you the specific expected numbers, but I'm not building that because it requires a hosting (website) location (but I even have an idea how to do it without that, haha). I wrote down a lot of initial ideas when I first looked at cryptostickers late last year (naup, I don't own it, I just look at its data), so I've slowly built some of those things as I've had the opportunity. Unfortunately, much of it borders on subtle statistics which is not really the point of this thread.

Here's your chance. Do I scrap it, keep parts, add animated dogs driving Jeeps, or what?

mercury26

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Audi SQ5, 2021 BMW M2C, 2018 Ford F150
Ordered 4/8, pick up tomorrow (though it arrived this morning at the dealer).

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-door Wrangler Rubicon (ordered 4/3/21)
A question oh friendly Jeepers, both new and seasoned forum members alike: What's useful, if anything, out of those weekly updates I post? What's too confusing, if anything, that doesn't help? What's confusing that you feel would be less confusing if communicated differently? (If you just skip them in fear, I understand.)

Happy to hear from you via a direct conversation, or you can share thoughts here. :idea:

There's admittedly a great deal of numbers and I've tried to chomp out a lot of the irrelevancies, while still providing per-model numbers, but our disadvantage is that we don't really know anything about open orders so it's left up to each person to check what they've ordered to see what might lead to a fast or slow build.

I suspect the most useful tool would permit you to select primary feature groups for your own build and have it show you the specific expected numbers, but I'm not building that because it requires a hosting (website) location (but I even have an idea how to do it without that, haha). I wrote down a lot of initial ideas when I first looked at cryptostickers late last year (naup, I don't own it, I just look at its data), so I've slowly built some of those things as I've had the opportunity. Unfortunately, much of it borders on subtle statistics which is not really the point of this thread.

Here's your chance. Do I scrap it, keep parts, add animated dogs driving Jeeps, or what?
I have been following this thread since about August 2020 (back when "Dara" was posting almost daily updates). I don't remember when you started posting your weekly updates but I was (and still am) very interested in your weekly reports. However, I have to tell you that I just don't understand parts of your charts and what they all mean. For example, I don't completely understand the columns for "request to build;" "build to sticker;" and "request to sticker." I know what "request" means (date of Jeep order), I know what "build" means (build sheet), and I know what sticker means (window sticker). I also assume you derive this data from forum members indicating when they ordered and then the date crypto publishes the build sheet and window sticker. The part I don't understand is why the request to sticker time period is different than the sum of the request to build and build to sticker.

I still don't understand the lag times. Are negative numbers representing that a particular options means the Jeep will be built in less than average time? Just not sure what the negative and positive numbers mean.

The graph chart I still don't understand, even after staring at it for long periods of time. What do "p20" "p40" and "p60" mean? What does the "p" mean? I think your chart is trying to illustrate whether Jeeps are produced faster or slower as compared with the production rate going back in time. But, I am still not sure what the different colored lines mean. Maybe I fell asleep in my college statistics class that explained all of this but I just don't understand all of this (but I would like to understand). Sorry for the long post.

thatGuyBrady

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport (2016)
Just got my ETA of 5/28! Ordered 4/19, VIN 4/20, Build Sheet 5/3, Window Sticker 5/10. I am pleasantly surprised with the speed of build. I periodically reached out to Jeep chat (1x a week or so) and my dealer reached out yesterday regarding the ETA.

2-Door Jeep Willys, Sarge Green, Premium Soft Top (4% off invoice w/Tread Lightly)
3.6L V6 & Automatic Transmission
Premium Black Soft Top
Heavy Duty Rock Sliders
Premium Audio Group
Cold Weather group
Safety Group
Trailer-Tow group.

Slightly sappy backstory:
Owning a Wrangler was my dream since I was a kid watching Jurassic Park, so I'm fulfilling that promise to myself (probably a cliché, but it left an impression on me). I was gifted my 100K+ miles 1998 Toyota Camry from my parents when I graduated high school back in 2012 (loved it to death), but went straight to public transportation once I graduated college in '16. Now that I've settled into working from home, I'm no longer making that 3-hour round trip from Staten Island to Manhattan each day and decided it was time. It is a bit of a splurge with all the options, but I would have bought a car a lot sooner if I wasn't commuting long hours. It evened out for me. The only add-on I can think of are tube doors, but maybe for next summer. The Sarge Green is classic; if Gobi was offered, that would have been a hard choice.

Last edited:

Jeepahoula

First Name
Christi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Sport S HellaYella
5/3 Ordered Hella Yella JLU diesel, engine block heater, soft top, tow package, 8.4 tech group and premium audio, trail rail system
5/11 update from Jeep Chat: Vehicle built and pending installation of additional equipment or optional equipment.

No ETA on any ship dates yet.
So, interesting thing. Jeep Chat told me previously that the vehicle was built and awaiting installation of additional or optional equipment.

Today, they said that the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process.

Anyone ever have them digress in the process?

Advertisement

Advertisement