Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
My 4xE was in KZ last week with an estimated delivery of 5/12 to 5/26. Dealer is telling me arrival at the port in Kent on 5/18.
Nice! Hopefully mine is on the same train. Did you go through Bud Clary?

Advertisement

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
estimated ship date should be the date from the factory to the dealer
That seems awfully quick, but I hope you’re right.

Dragline

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2DR Rubicon
So here’s a question, ordered 3-8-21 (see attach) the price agreed and signed was 4G lower then anyone else, it’s a first responder order so falls under fleet why don’t know, salesman gone 2 weeks after order new salesman but the feeling I get is dealer not wanting to honor the price, salesman calls today says that JL won’t be built till September due to fleet order & chip shortages however that is contrary to what FCA chat advises, anyone else experienced or heard of this, does this even appear as realistic, pre sold order for First Responder incentive program is actually penalizing First Responders

0BF92D07-28E4-4B88-A3E7-2F52BAAFA053.jpeg

Austintatious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUS / 2021 JLUSD
Ordered 4/29, told tonight by Jeep Chat that my Jeep is currently in trim but without an estimated delivery date.

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
So here’s a question, ordered 3-8-21 (see attach) the price agreed and signed was 4G lower then anyone else, it’s a first responder order so falls under fleet why don’t know, salesman gone 2 weeks after order new salesman but the feeling I get is dealer not wanting to honor the price, salesman calls today says that JL won’t be built till September due to fleet order & chip shortages however that is contrary to what FCA chat advises, anyone else experienced or heard of this, does this even appear as realistic, pre sold order for First Responder incentive program is actually penalizing First Responders

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 0BF92D07-28E4-4B88-A3E7-2F52BAAFA053
I dont see how it could be built in Sep and still be a 2021

Sponsored

jhrodd

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger, 2021 Jeep Wrangler, Fiat 500e
My 4xE was in KZ last week with an estimated delivery of 5/12 to 5/26. Dealer is telling me arrival at the port in Kent on 5/18.
Seems that they're on a weekly shipping schedule. My Sport S was on an estimated delivery of 05/05 -05/19 and it was unloaded today in Kent. I'm told it should be at Bud Clary in a day or two.....even though they're only 3.1 miles from the rail yard.

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Seems that they're on a weekly shipping schedule. My Sport S was on an estimated delivery of 05/05 -05/19 and it was unloaded today in Kent. I'm told it should be at Bud Clary in a day or two.....even though they're only 3.1 miles from the rail yard.
When I talked with them they said they were at the mercy of the rail yard and can only pick up what's been released. From my memory that was the same case when I purchased my JKHR from Tacoma.

Sponsored

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Niiiice! Well let's hope for a speedy delivery!
The bummer for me is we have a weekend away in Suncadia (ok, not really a bummer) the weekend of the 21st, which means unless they somehow get it on the lot before Thursday, I'll have to pick it up on Monday.

Chazdog

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Honda Pilot for now

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 0BF92D07-28E4-4B88-A3E7-2F52BAAFA053
What stands out to me comparing your POC to mine - your Build Priority: 99
Mine is 01 and timeline order to sticker was exactly 3 weeks.
Unfortunately, the market has shifted since your order date in favor of FCA and the seller.
Buyers have lost a lot of leverage with supply so low and demand as high as ever.

Jhawth

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
What stands out to me comparing your POC to mine - your Build Priority: 99
Mine is 01 and timeline order to sticker was exactly 3 weeks.
Unfortunately, the market has shifted since your order date in favor of FCA and the seller.
Buyers have lost a lot of leverage with supply so low and demand as high as ever.
I think build priority doesn't change to 01 until the order has actually been submitted, 99 is in quote status basically if I'm not mistaken.

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
@Hydro_Kyle
@taxjoc
@Kfoo
@FunWagon

“Waiting for Jeep with Half doors that is stuck at factory for too long” club...

Any update from dealer? My sales guy is OOO until next week so I can’t ask.

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-door Wrangler Rubicon (ordered 4/3/21)
@Hydro_Kyle
@taxjoc
@Kfoo
@FunWagon

“Waiting for Jeep with Half doors that is stuck at factory for too long” club...

Any update from dealer? My sales guy is OOO until next week so I can’t ask.
Sadly, no news. Yesterday morning Jeep Chat provided the usual info - which is nothing. I checked crypto this morning and no window sticker. I am not going to bug my dealer until Friday (they have been good to me so I only bother my sales guy once a week). I have not yet reached out to Jeep chat yet today. I'll give it a little while. On Thursday I leave for Chicago to move my daughter to Denver. So, unless my Jeep miraculously appears by tomorrow, I'm not going to be able to pick it up until I return on May 24th (assuming it arrives by that date). Of course, with my luck, my Jeep will arrive on Friday. Really hoping someone in our "club" gets a window sticker soon.

Advertisement

Advertisement