Tab

First Name
Tab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport s
Congratulations!

mine was ordered on 4/13 and currently has delivery ETA of 5/7-5/21. I’m hoping it’s there tomorrow 😊
Baylor, have you contacted the dealer? once jeep chat has said its in shipping stage they wont tell you any more than that. I called my dealer and he was able to get more info like when jeep chat said it was in transit on a truck my dealer checked and said it was sitting in storage waiting on a truck to be available. The dealer has the most accurate info!

Advertisement

Robnfl

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.0 Diesel - Firecracker Red
Occupation
Retired USN
Baylor, have you contacted the dealer? once jeep chat has said its in shipping stage they wont tell you any more than that. I called my dealer and he was able to get more info like when jeep chat said it was in transit on a truck my dealer checked and said it was sitting in storage waiting on a truck to be available. The dealer has the most accurate info!
I agree, my dealer has been able to provide me with the most current up to date info on my order status.

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-door Wrangler Rubicon (ordered 4/3/21)
So according to JeepCares it can be in “optional equipment install” for around 14 days:
2EC64143-809C-470D-95EF-7754F835FDE2.jpeg
I specifically asked Jeep Chat this morning the average time in body vendor and was told "16 to 20 days." I am convinced they are making this time line up. My order is still in the body vendor stage and today is the 11th day in that status. I ordered half doors and, as I have said before, this must be the option that is holding things up.

ynygma

First Name
Baylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2021
Yes, I did. My Jeep is scheduled to arrive in Pearland, TX on the 9th, but he doesn't have control over how long it takes to transport from Pearland to Conroe (where the Dealership is). That said, he expects it will be next week and said he will call me as soon as it hits :)

Sponsored

PHX2IAD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Rubicon 4XE
Firecracker Red / Black Premium Cloth
Sky One Touch Roof - Cold Weather - Safety Pkg -Advanced Safety Group - Proximity Key

4/20 Ordered
4/20 VON
4/22 VIN via Jeep Chat
4/30 D1 via Dealer Follow Up
5/4 Found build sheet live on Cryptostickers
5/5 Found Monroney live on Cryptostickers

Dealer ETA is currently 5/17. Can't wait!

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
I specifically asked Jeep Chat this morning the average time in body vendor and was told "16 to 20 days." I am convinced they are making this time line up. My order is still in the body vendor stage and today is the 11th day in that status. I ordered half doors and, as I have said before, this must be the option that is holding things up.
:CWL: I bet our Jeeps are parked side by side all ready to go, parked in their holding lot, just waiting for boxes with the half doors to be thrown in the trunk.

Anybody with access to satellite imagery? Mine’s white. What color is yours?

My dealer seems optimistic that it will ship soon, but then again that’s his job with us.

ynygma

First Name
Baylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2021
:CWL: I bet our Jeeps are parked side by side all ready to go, parked in their holding lot, just waiting for boxes with the half doors to be thrown in the trunk.

My dealer seems optimistic that it will ship soon, but then again that’s his job with us.
I saw something about that in a previous post. Is that a real thing, can we see if they were delivered from a sat image, or that was just a joke? I saw a previous post where people were able to track down their train, etc?

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-door Wrangler Rubicon (ordered 4/3/21)

Mine is Snazzberry. Yep, our Jeeps are just sitting in a parking lot waiting for them to throw in those boxes of half doors. Now, where to find those satellite images...

Kfoo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
I am in the half doors group too! Ordered a Hella Yella Willys JLU Manual on April 6th, been in Body Vendor since the 26th/27th. Jeep Chat told me up to 14 days too.

My dealer said it might arrive mid-end of May (NJ) so my fingers are crossed, but I had a feeling that ordering a manual and dual doors would likely hold things up.

Sponsored

ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC GREMLIN, GMC SIERRA, 21 WILLYS
I do remember a website for like either 25 bucks or a hundred Depending on time and etcetera. You can get a satellite image of any location. I'm not so sure about Area 51 but basically any coordinates.

ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC GREMLIN, GMC SIERRA, 21 WILLYS
Mine is Snazzberry. Yep, our Jeeps are just sitting in a parking lot waiting for them to throw in those boxes of half doors. Now, where to find those satellite images...
I also read a rumor today. That the cold weather group can be slowing down production also. This is just a wild vicious rumor from another forum.

dplouton

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Honda Talon 1000X-4 Fox Live Valve
Willys, Cold Weather, Tow, Advanced Safety, Manual, 3.6L.
Ordered 3/20, dealer said it should ship 4/6.
VIN from Jeep Chat 3/24, “... your vehicle is now about to enter assembly...”
Weekly check-ins with Jeep chat and dealer.
Jeep email 5/5: ”Your vehicle has been built pending installation of additional features or optional equipment”
Build Sheet on Jeep.com 5/5 with: Special Scheduling Condition VII, D1-To-D Regress, Status D to D1.
Build sheet updated 5/6.
Build sheet still not shown on cryptostickers.net.
Chat, Jeep email and dealer don’t provide much info, won’t give codes.

How do I get an ETA? Nothing shown on Order Sheet.
Others on this site have dates for paint, etc; how do I get that info?

aginoc

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Rubicon 4XE
Firecracker Red / Black Premium Cloth
Sky One Touch Roof - Cold Weather - Safety Pkg -Advanced Safety Group - Proximity Key

4/20 Ordered
4/20 VON
4/22 VIN via Jeep Chat
4/30 D1 via Dealer Follow Up
5/5 Found Monroney live on Cryptostickers

Dealer ETA is currently 5/17. Can't wait!
I had similar timing:

High Altitude 4xe
Black/Black Leather
Sky One Touch Roof - Cold Weather - Trailer Pkg - Advanced Safety Group - Trail Rail Management - Floor Mats - Anti-Spin Differential - Camera

4/19 Ordered
4/19 VON
4/22 - VIN from Jeep Chat
5/6 Found Monroney live on Cryptostickers

Chat could not provide a delivery window. Waiting for my dealer to let me know.

I also read a rumor today. That the cold weather group can be slowing down production also. This is just a wild vicious rumor from another forum.
Doesn't seem to have impacted my build.

Advertisement

Advertisement