johnnychemo

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sport Altitude
Jeep chat today:
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 05/03/2021 - 05/17/2021

Ordered 4/9, looks like I may have new ride soon!

Advertisement

getlm00

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
Order 4/17
Build Sheet 4/28
Window Sticker - 4/30
At Dealer - 5/4
IN MY HOME - 5/4

3.5 weeks from start to finish, instead of the estimated 8 to 12 weeks

Thank you for this tracker, I was able to get prepared for it's arrival.

THANK YOU ALL

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1620235089341

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Current status of my JLURD order that was placed on 03/29:
"I am showing the vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional features or optional equipment".

Can't wait!
I get the same message
I was super excited when mine entered this stage too, but now that it’s been stuck in this stage for a while I am anxious and wondering why?

Did either of you get the half doors?

RandomSquirrel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport Altitude, 2013 Triumph Rocket3
Update:
The tracker says not found, however the Build Sheet is available!
Build Sheet available: 5/5
Ok, another update (yes, I'm pedantic about it lol).

" Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. "

So according to them, she's "done", being inspected, and then they'll let me know an estimated ship date. Remaining stages before shipping: installation of additional equipment, inspection/hold for delivery, and then shipping. Still remaining positive for a pre-June delivery!

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
So according to JeepCares it can be in “optional equipment install” for around 14 days:
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 2EC64143-809C-470D-95EF-7754F835FDE2

Sponsored

TaylorK03

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Same here. Ordered 04/05 and built in 04/22. Stuck in inspection for 13 days now. Obviously something didn't pass and now it waits to get fixed.
So frustrating not getting any answers 😕 doesn't help that I have 0 patience lol

supamyk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xE
So according to JeepCares it can be in “optional equipment install” for around 14 days:
2EC64143-809C-470D-95EF-7754F835FDE2.jpeg
I have to be honest, I’ve seen so these updates. I think they have a Magic 8 Ball for responses!!!

FACD31B8-FF88-41FD-8213-CDF08010762D.jpeg

PT920

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
I was super excited when mine entered this stage too, but now that it’s been stuck in this stage for a while I am anxious and wondering why?

no half doors for me

IAJeepguy

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR EcoDiesel
Occupation
ACMX

Yes, I ordered half doors

zshannon20

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi A3; 2022 Jeep Compass High Altitude
Occupation
Medical Device Operations/Distribution; USMC Reserve Officer
Ordered a Sahara 4xe today with @RobTrachtman out of Irvine, CA. Ordered my current '21 Sahara Altitude from Rob last year, so I knew it would be a painless experience. Love my Sahara but I'm deeply in love with the 4xe. Had to go with black cause the black on black with the electric blue Wrangler/4xe logos looks amazing. Also went dual-top instead of Sky One Touch this time. SOT is cool but didn't enjoy the "naked" look with the back window still on.

Planning to trade in my '21 Sahara Altitude. Anybody trade in a '21 yet? Curious about the value. Thanks and congrats to all the recent buyers and delivery takers! :LOL:

Sponsored

hydro21

First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
I know I'm not posting in the right spot, but does anyone know if there are listings for accessories from jeep owners in my area? (Indiana) I'm looking for oem rock rails for my jeep that just arrived, and I hate to pay retail price...
Any help is greatly appreciated :)

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
I know I'm not posting in the right spot, but does anyone know if there are listings for accessories from jeep owners in my area? (Indiana) I'm looking for oem rock rails for my jeep that just arrived, and I hate to pay retail price...
Any help is greatly appreciated :)
Look in the classifieds in this forum, OEM standard Rubicon rock rails are very often upgraded and slightly used ones seem plentiful.

ynygma

First Name
Baylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2021
So ours has finally arrived at the dealer! Ordered 4/12 sat in transit since 4/28
1620227453799.png
Congratulations!

mine was ordered on 4/13 and currently has delivery ETA of 5/7-5/21. I’m hoping it’s there tomorrow 😊

Woody77

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica
It's beautiful!!! They just changed my ETA again😢 Now it is 05/06 to 05/20. I just want my Jeep!!
Congratulations!

mine was ordered on 4/13 and currently has delivery ETA of 5/7-5/21. I’m hoping it’s there tomorrow 😊
Don't get your hopes up. Mine was ordered April 2nd. It was finished on April 22nd and my ETA has changed 4 times.

Advertisement

Advertisement