ynygma

First Name
Baylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2021
Hey are you messing with me dude?

I ordered on same date, got VIN on same date, and just did chat like you and got same new message.

What did you order?

I got half doors, manual, Rubicon.
No sir, I just saw that my Window Sticker was FOUND and thought I would hit up Jeep chat. I just hit them up again and now they are saying that it is waiting to be loaded on a full train and then it will be delivered :)

I ordered 4D JLU Rubicon Automatic 2.0L

I bet our Jeeps are on the same train. Mine will be headed for Conroe, TX :)

Advertisement

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
No sir, I just saw that my Window Sticker was FOUND and thought I would hit up Jeep chat. I just hit them up again and now they are saying that it is waiting to be loaded on a full train and then it will be delivered :)

I ordered 4D JLU Rubicon Automatic 2.0L

I bet our Jeeps are on the same train. Mine will be headed for Conroe, TX :)
Happy for you.

Mine would be heading in the other direction to NJ. But in any case no window sticker for me yet.

johnnychemo

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sport Altitude
Ordered 4/9, keep getting the same thing as you guys from Jeep chat - all parts in and should be scheduled soon.
Meanwhile, the dealer told me two weeks ago that build had started and tentative shipping date is 5/5.

Based on what I've read I trust the dealer info more than Jeep chat, but I'd love to hear some further info from them!

Tab

First Name
Tab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport s
4/13/21: Ordered, Status: BA
4/15/21: VIN Status: D1
4/26/21: BUILD FOUND

From Jeep Chat:
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending the installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently, no Dealer ETA has been provided.

4/29/21: STICKER FOUND

Hoping it won't be long now :)
I sat in that hold for about 5 days then suddenly when I called they said it was in shipping and the next day it was on the road, suppose to arrive my Monday May 3 now. Time will tell, BUT my sticker has never shown up so for those who are waiting on a sticker it isnt proof that it hasnt shipped. I am fortunate that I live in Ohio so it is probably on a truck. .....first time I ever said fortunate to live in Ohio lol

Tab

First Name
Tab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport s
So I just hit up Jeep chat, they said my vehicle is in the shipping stage and no dealer ETA available. When I called my dealer yesterday, he is the one who said it was in transit and expected it by Monday. I also believe that jeep chat is canned responses as they are always exactly the same unless as stated it doesnt know how to answer a question
I guess they use it to make us feel better

Sponsored

griffinm

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Odd. My window sticker finally showed up this morning but now it's no longer there. Luckily I saved a copy before it disappeared. Cryptostickers hasn't seen it yet as their last update was just prior to when I found it myself via the Jeep window sticker URL. Has anyone else seen their window sticker show up then disappear?

Ordered/VON: 4/16
VIN/D1 status: 4/19
Build sheet: 4/27
Shipped (per update from dealer): 4/29
Window sticker (via Jeep URL): 4/30 (in the morning but currently no longer found)
ETA (per dealer): 5/16 to Winston-Salem (rail drop off??) and then 5/23 - 5/26 to dealership

griffinm

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Odd. My window sticker finally showed up this morning but now it's no longer there. Luckily I saved a copy before it disappeared. Cryptostickers hasn't seen it yet as their last update was just prior to when I found it myself via the Jeep window sticker URL. Has anyone else seen their window sticker show up then disappear?

Ordered/VON: 4/16
VIN/D1 status: 4/19
Build sheet: 4/27
Shipped (per update from dealer): 4/29
Window sticker (via Jeep URL): 4/30 (in the morning but currently no longer found)
ETA (per dealer): 5/16 to Winston-Salem (rail drop off??) and then 5/23 - 5/26 to dealership
Now the window sticker is showing up again. For a minute, I thought my new Jeep may have fallen off the train - LOL

Austintatious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUS / 2021 JLUSD
Just ordered mine yesterday, POC/VON date 4/29.

JLUS Diesel so I'm curious to see if that build takes longer than the gas versions.

Ron93YJ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Sting gray
Trailer/tow
Dual Top
Safety
Cold Weather
Floor Mats

Ordered 3/19

Jeep Chat has been telling me that all the materials have been received and that it has been in this stage since the day after the order was placed. I chatted with them again yesterday and they have escalated the issue and said that I will receive an update via email.

I expected to have to wait a few months for the Jeep, which I am fine with. The only thing that makes me inpatient is seeing the orders placed after mine showing up with build sheets and stickers :swear:. I know I'm not the only one!
The Jeep is built and is pending installation of additional equipment. The build sheet just showed up. Dealer says that the estimated ship date is 5/11. Stopped to check out a 4xe Rubicon today at a dealer just south of Pittsburgh and was told that they're selling their 4xe Rubicons for $3k over MSRP. Yikes.

scottys

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy's (On Order)
Just ordered mine yesterday, POC/VON date 4/29.

JLUS Diesel so I'm curious to see if that build takes longer than the gas versions.
I ordered a JLUW with the diesel and it was built and shipped in about 3 weeks but so far we are at about a month of shipping to Arizona.

Sponsored

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
So after almost 2 weeks in shipping limbo, I finally have an estimated dealer delivery timeframe of 04/28/2021-05/12/2021....:fingerscrossed:
Drove by the dealership today and saw that my Jeep had just barely been dropped off, they will prep it tomorrow and Ill pick it up Monday!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking PXL_20210430_194030840.MP~2

MountiesNGamecocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLUS, 22 Ram, 14 Must GT, 94 Cobra
4/13/21: Ordered, Status: BA
4/15/21: VIN Status: D1
4/26/21: BUILD FOUND

From Jeep Chat:
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending the installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently, no Dealer ETA has been provided.

4/29/21: STICKER FOUND

Hoping it won't be long now :)
I’ve been ‘pending the installation of additional equipment’ for 12 days now. I’m wondering if the half doors are the hold up…

Advertisement

Advertisement