2021 Willys

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
The configurator is just wrong . It would be kind of nice if Jeep would clean up their website . Considering isn't really easy To find the actual standard options . It's not impossible it's just not super easy...
Yeah, the website is often out of date and has mistakes and glitches. It would not surprise me if Jeep uses interns to update the website.

Last edited:

Raven9322

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
3/6 Ordered
3/12 Moved to D1 (same for next 6 weeks)
4/23 still D1 according to dealer and jeep chat
4/26 sent email to Jeep asking if there was something holding up my build
4/27 Jeep returned email to tell me the Jeep was built and moving to shipping
4/28 Build sheet found on crypto - Dealer called to give an update (KZ) Expected delivery 4/30-5/10
4/29 Window sticker found

Funny timing that I sent an email to them and then the next day it was built. Could be a coincidence.
That’s so weird. I ordered my 4xe on 4/26 and I have the same estimated ship date as you do and mines not even built yet...

bdubya74

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Pathfinder, 1966 Pontiac Tempest
I just tried to order an 80th Anniversary Sport and my dealer is no longer able to do so. Anyone else have this recently?

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Im still (im)patiently waiting on mine too, ordered 3/29, build sheet 4/14, sticker 4/20, jeep chat tells me that it has been cleared and released for shipping for the past 10 days but has not shipped and no eta or schedule has been finalized. Dealer info corroborates.

So as far as I know its sitting around in Toledo ready for shipping with no shipping plans....wish I could just go get it, im only 8 hrs from Toledo.the wait continues...
So after almost 2 weeks in shipping limbo, I finally have an estimated dealer delivery timeframe of 04/28/2021-05/12/2021....:fingerscrossed:

Sponsored

Dragline

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2DR Rubicon
Thanks you guys, made successful contact, was just looking for some better info then what is provided by my dealer, I understand I'm not their only client but my salesman either quit or was let go and the transition to the new salesman has left an uneasy feeling regarding the order especially due to the price I was able to obtain, FCA through my vin # verified my order under my Name as Customer pre sale I was assigned a case # and was told their Ordering Team will be reaching out via email by Monday @ the latest to update me further, also I mentioned the chip shortage effecting build times and was told as of right now the Toledo plant is doing a great job with production with chips being diverted from other areas to maintain production for the strong sales in the Wrangler market.

WVBoiler

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Why is it that Jeep Chat is willing to share such a limited amount of information but suggests reaching out to your dealer for more info? Jeep chat has for over 2 weeks only told me that all parts are in and should be scheduled to build soon. Dealer has me at D1 status with 5/6/21 delivery. Jeep Chat will not confirm status or delivery.

Tab

First Name
Tab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport s
I called my dealer today and he said it was in transit and expected it by monday May 3rd. Fortunately Toledo is only 3 hrs north of us so could be Saturday depending on how many stops the guy has to make.
FYI for those who asked about when they get the window sticker, I still havent had mine posted yet so I wouldn't get too hung up on seeing that before it ships.
They were pretty accurate on mine, it was in paint one day and being built the next and a day later waiting in Body Vendor

Last edited:

Chazdog

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Honda Pilot for now
Why is it that Jeep Chat is willing to share such a limited amount of information but suggests reaching out to your dealer for more info? Jeep chat has for over 2 weeks only told me that all parts are in and should be scheduled to build soon. Dealer has me at D1 status with 5/6/21 delivery. Jeep Chat will not confirm status or delivery.
Jeep chat seems to recycle canned responses to everyone asking for updates. I was told that they will no longer be able to provide the production codes, just a description of where it is in the process. This usually means “supplies have been assembled blah blah blah

Sponsored

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Jeep chat seems to recycle canned responses to everyone asking for updates. I was told that they will no longer be able to provide the production codes, just a description of where it is in the process. This usually means “supplies have been assembled blah blah blah
I keep getting this same update from Jeep Chat as well for two weeks now: “all parts are in and should be scheduled to build soon”

Here is the link to Jeep Chat for those who need it:

https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge

ynygma

First Name
Baylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2021
4/13/21: Ordered, Status: BA
4/15/21: VIN Status: D1
4/26/21: BUILD FOUND

From Jeep Chat:
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending the installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently, no Dealer ETA has been provided.

4/29/21: STICKER FOUND

Hoping it won't be long now :)

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
I didn’t want to check too often so I don’t go crazy, but I just did anyways, and it changed from this same message for last two weeks:

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking CB910CDA-D25D-4EFC-AF64-F8879FF4385A

To this new message.
Woo hoo. But what the #*%# does “pending installation of additional equipment” mean. Maybe they are surprising me with a 3.5” lift and 37” tires? That would be awesome.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking AF7FDEA8-5CAF-4C18-91B6-594E7C15FA9B

I did order half doors. I hope that isn’t holding it up. Probably is.

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I'm about 80% sure that Jeep Chat is a chatbot ala Zendesk or similar. Probably silently transferring to a live human only if the questions go too far off script.

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
4/13/21: Ordered, Status: BA
4/15/21: VIN Status: D1
4/26/21: BUILD FOUND

From Jeep Chat:
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending the installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently, no Dealer ETA has been provided.

4/29/21: STICKER FOUND

Hoping it won't be long now :)
Hey are you messing with me dude?

I ordered on same date, got VIN on same date, and just did chat like you and got same new message.

What did you order?

I got half doors, manual, Rubicon.

Advertisement

Advertisement