JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Gladius Nova

First Name
Gladius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
And just like that...just got a text and call from dealership...my baby has arrived and will be ready for pick-up tomorrow!! WooHoo!! Exactly 31 days from date of order!!

Reactions: Tab

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
When in the process does the “build sheet” and “window sticker” become available?

When the “build sheet” becomes available does that mean it’s been scheduled and build has started? It’s being built.

When the “window sticker” becomes available does that mean it’s fully built and they put the sticker on the window?

The initial post does not explain.

Gladius Nova

First Name
Gladius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
When in the process does the “build sheet” and “window sticker” become available?

When the “build sheet” becomes available does that mean it’s been scheduled and build has started? It’s being built.

When the “window sticker” becomes available does that mean it’s fully built and they put the sticker on the window?

The initial post does not explain.
You would think that is the standard process, but some members state they didn't get their window stickers until after it was delivered. Or maybe the window sticker was available, but the members' didn't have access to it for whatever reason.

ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC GREMLIN, GMC SIERRA, 21 WILLYS
Ordered my 2-door Rubicon on April 3rd, VIN on April 14th, went in to paint on April 21st, built on April 23rd, build sheet published on April 23rd, and JB status on April 26th. Checked Jeep chat a few minutes ago and still in that status. Window sticker not yet published. And there is sits. Last week my estimated ship date changed from April 27th to April 29th. My guess is JB status is to install all of the Mopar parts (I ordered six: upper body side graphic, hinge-gate reinforcement, floor mats, grab handle, plastic door sill guards, hardtop headliner). Others on the forum suggest that JB also includes the half doors. I ordered the half doors but I would think those would be assembled on the assembly line since I assume the half doors get painted at the same time as the body but, what do I know. Busy reading owner's manual, checking posts on this forum, and ordering soft top, hardtop hoist, tailgate table, soft top window storage bag. All are now collecting dust in my garage. And the wait continues...
Did you order the base or premium 1/2
You would think that is the standard process, but some members state they didn't get their window stickers until after it was delivered. Or maybe the window sticker was available, but the members' didn't have access to it for whatever reason.
From what I have read. The window sticker is generated most likely after it has went through JB status and is completed.. After that the vehicle is ready to ship . Now what you can do is go to I think the power connector Mopar owners connector whatever it's called. You can go sign into an account in use your Vin.. It will say the vehicle has not been sold. But I believe if the window sticker is ready to be printed you should be able to print it. Mine has been in JB status for a few weeks and I a still not ready to be printed.

Sponsored

DunDeal

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRANGLER UNLIMITED WILLYS
Simi Valley Jeep. They've done right by me so far, I'm pretty happy!
What kinda price did you get out of Simi Valley? I couldn't get a good price here local so I had to go to Irvine.

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
What kinda price did you get out of Simi Valley? I couldn't get a good price here local so I had to go to Irvine.
It was a fair price, under MSRP. Perhaps I could have gotten a better deal if I was willing to go to Irvine (I don't know what they're offering, but I hear those guys are great!), but the logistics of buying so far from home without another car or a ride to get down there made that untenable.

I'll hold my final comments until after I take delivery, but so far Simi's made this pretty painless.

DunDeal

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRANGLER UNLIMITED WILLYS
It was a fair price, under MSRP. Perhaps I could have gotten a better deal if I was willing to go to Irvine (I don't know what they're offering, but I hear those guys are great!), but the logistics of buying so far from home without another car or a ride to get down there made that untenable.

I'll hold my final comments until after I take delivery, but so far Simi's made this pretty painless.
I'm also in Simi but was able to get 4% under invoice which was about 8.5% under MSRP from Irvine. Saved $4,612 off MSRP when all was said and done. It is just being shipped now. Hopefully take possession in a week or 2.

Tab

First Name
Tab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport s
Of you receive any changes please post. Mine has been sitting in that same status for over 1 week. What did chAnge though is I called my Mopar parts guy.my VIN is now able to be searched. MY BUILD DATE is showing 4/9/21. Still no window sticker yet..
I chatted with Jeep this evening and they said it has moved to the shipping stage but no eta to dealer available

Sponsored

IAJeepguy

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR EcoDiesel
Occupation
ACMX
Umm anyone else see that there is a 2022 showing up in the tracker says ordered in December of last year... think that’s a typo from the VIN or what...

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
3/6 Ordered
3/12 Moved to D1 (same for next 6 weeks)
4/23 still D1 according to dealer and jeep chat
4/26 sent email to Jeep asking if there was something holding up my build
4/27 Jeep returned email to tell me the Jeep was built and moving to shipping
4/28 Build sheet found on crypto - Dealer called to give an update (KZ) Expected delivery 4/30-5/10
4/29 Window sticker found

Funny timing that I sent an email to them and then the next day it was built. Could be a coincidence.

jsingh13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS300, 2021 White JLUR 3.6
3/6 Ordered
3/12 Moved to D1 (same for next 6 weeks)
4/23 still D1 according to dealer and jeep chat
4/26 sent email to Jeep asking if there was something holding up my build
4/27 Jeep returned email to tell me the Jeep was built and moving to shipping
4/28 Build sheet found on crypto - Dealer called to give an update (KZ) Expected delivery 4/30-5/10
4/29 Window sticker found

Funny timing that I sent an email to them and then the next day it was built. Could be a coincidence.
Which dealer did you use

Dragline

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2DR Rubicon
can you post a link to jeep chat, cant seem to locate i ordered same date but dealer has no info regarding other then Vin# assigned

Advertisement

Advertisement