JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Woody77

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica
My Jeep was built and ready for shipment on April 8th. The dealer was invoiced. I was told to expect delivery from April 15 thru April 22 originally. I spoke with my dealer on the 21st and he said it was pushed back to the 27th. Yesterday I contacted Jeep Cares and was told now to expect it May 6-20th. Jeep Cares did open a ticket to look into it but any ideas on why this happening? Any other ideas on what I can do to speed this along?
I had an original ETA of 04/22-05/06 and now they moved it to 05/13-05/27. I live in Wisconsin. It is crazy that east and west coasters are receiving them before us that live closer to Toledo. They must not have as much orders from the Midwest.

TPFilm1994

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport S
Got email from my sales dude this AM:

“Looks like it should be in Winston Salem in about 5 days. They normally are only there a few days, but the last 3 orders I have been looking for were there for 2 weeks. But either way that is a pretty quick turnaround. I would say 2 weeks from now we will be wrapping this up.”

Fingers crossed! Now to get things squared away with my ‘18 so that I can just slide into my ‘21!

Sponsored

EdSoCal81

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
What’s been the average time from arriving in the Mira Loma location to dealership (Irvine)?

Snazzberry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for '21 JLUR, 1974 Vette
What’s been the average time from arriving in the Mira Loma location to dealership (Irvine)?
When was your ETA window? Mine is 4/26 to 5/10 to the same dealer. Last update I got was on 4/20 it was in Nebraska. After it ships seems like the longest wait!

hydro21

First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Ugh.... the wait is so hard.... My estimated ship date is still 4/28, but it hasn't started production yet.... It's hard telling at this point... lol

Sponsored

nvblue

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Everyone's results are different based on the equipment you selected and your location, but mine arrived today on the first day of the delivery window.
2 Door Willys Sport Billet Silver
6 Cyl. Manual, hard top, air
Ordered 3/27
Shipped on first estimated day 4/12
Arrived at dealer in Nevada on first estimated day 4/27

So here's some hope for those of you who are waiting. And my sincere sympathy for those who have not been so lucky.

EdSoCal81

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
When was your ETA window? Mine is 4/26 to 5/10 to the same dealer. Last update I got was on 4/20 it was in Nebraska. After it ships seems like the longest wait!
The delivery window was 4/20 to 5/4.
Just picked up this evening. Total time from order to delivery was 4 weeks

Last edited:

RubiBlueJLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
Occupation
Structural Technician
Really bummed right now :-(

My 2021 JLUR-D has been sitting in the train depot lot, 100 miles from the dealership, and 50 miles from me, since Wednesday 4-21-21. No movement since it was unloaded from the train.
Since they are moved to dealerships by independent truckers, they pick and choose what they pick up, depending where it goes.
1 Jeep, going to 1 dealership, a bit off the beaten path, sits until they get a "worth while" load to take.

This really sucks!

Snazzberry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for '21 JLUR, 1974 Vette
Everyone's results are different based on the equipment you selected and your location, but mine arrived today on the first day of the delivery window.
2 Door Willys Sport Billet Silver
6 Cyl. Manual, hard top, air
Ordered 3/27
Shipped on first estimated day 4/12
Arrived at dealer in Nevada on first estimated day 4/27

So here's some hope for those of you who are waiting. And my sincere sympathy for those who have not been so lucky.
Aye! That’s awesome! Congratulations! I know we had close ship dates. Hope that means mine is getting closer. Enjoy!

Advertisement

Advertisement