JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

hydro21

First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
I ordered my jeep on 4/7. My original estimated ship date was 4/27, and it moved to 4/28. I'm still in D1 status... Those of you who have seen progress or received your builds, When did you first see production based on your estimated ship date??

Advertisement

comagt

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I ordered my jeep on 4/7. My original estimated ship date was 4/27, and it moved to 4/28. I'm still in D1 status... Those of you who have seen progress or received your builds, When did you first see production based on your estimated ship date??
Mine has been produced but still no ship or delivery dates provided.

JustBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep JKU Sport
Question for all: my build sheet has the following line:

Status D1 to D1 Forward

anyone know what that means?
I had the same thing on my build sheet. Waited a few days then used Jeep chat to find out more info. You may want to try that. https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge
Click the Chat button. Have your VIN ready. Oh, they are closed on Sundays though. :(

TPFilm1994

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport S
Did the chat. Brandi told me:

“Thank you for waiting! I can see your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have not been completed yet but it should be leaving soon! There is no ETA listed at this time. I recommend keeping in touch with your dealer.”

I know from experience and this forum to take that with a grain of salt.

She also gave the standard line of “we don’t give out the codes” when I asked her about the D1 to D1 Forward. @JustBill, what explanation did you get?

JustBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep JKU Sport

“Thank you for waiting! I can see your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have not been completed yet but it should be leaving soon! There is no ETA listed at this time. I recommend keeping in touch with your dealer.”

She also gave the standard line of “we don’t give out the codes” when I asked her about the D1 to D1 Forward. @JustBill, what explanation did you get?
I didn't ask about the code :( I asked for the status of my Jeep and gave them the VIN. They told mr my Jeep is in shipping and should arrive between 4/30 and 5/15.

Sponsored

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Joining the list, placed my order on 4/20, a Hella Yella Rubicon 4xe, and I got my VIN yesterday 4/22. I'll be stoked if I can take possession before Memorial Day weekend.
Officially D1 status today 4/24!!! ... place your bets on delivery date

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR

Brandi told me the exact same thing today, word for word. I e been getting that response for the past week.

There is another member here that lives about an hour from me that is also waiting on an order(i ordered about a week before her, my build was complete about a week before hers as well) her delivery should go through the same logistics path as me (train to chicago, truck up through WI to dealer) she got a delivery estimate from jeep chat today, but mine remains waiting for shipping without ETA. I asked about how two jeeps going essentially to the same location both waiting for shipping, and one gets scheduled, the other doesnt. They didn't have a answer, only said "it can take up to 14 days to complete scheduling".

In the meantime, I continue to wait. Im happy for the others getting theirs though. I have to keep reminding myself that there are many others waiting longer than I have been.

nvblue

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Brandi told me the exact same thing today, word for word. I e been getting that response for the past week.

There is another member here that lives about an hour from me that is also waiting on an order(i ordered about a week before her, my build was complete about a week before hers as well) her delivery should go through the same logistics path as me (train to chicago, truck up through WI to dealer) she got a delivery estimate from jeep chat today, but mine remains waiting for shipping without ETA. I asked about how two jeeps going essentially to the same location both waiting for shipping, and one gets scheduled, the other doesnt. They didn't have a answer, only said "it can take up to 14 days to complete scheduling".

In the meantime, I continue to wait. Im happy for the others getting theirs though. I have to keep reminding myself that there are many others waiting longer than I have been.
Hers may have been the last one on the train car, and yours is waiting to fill the next train car. Sorry to hear your wait is longer, but I'm sure they are filling trains to Chicago quickly.

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Hers may have been the last one on the train car, and yours is waiting to fill the next train car. Sorry to hear your wait is longer, but I'm sure they are filling trains to Chicago quickly.
Who knows, seems to be completely random to me. Yeah im glad hers is on the way, i know ill get mine too, but Im a project manager, and communication is so ingrained in my job that when there is such a lack of it from a company as large as FCA or stellantis or whatever, its just frustrating.

Sponsored

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Yes, I did. 😎

I was scheduled shop time this week too, had it been here sooner. The lift, regear and other stuff now has to wait until last week of June. Working...with Rebel Offroad. Could be sooner if I don't hold out for Nitto Ridge Grapplers, and instead go with KO2 or other. I chose to delay until the Nittos are in. Another wait! But now, I get to ride in my new rig. Cheers.
Would love to hear how your experience with Rebel Offroad goes. I did the lift on my JK with some help from a friend, but that friend moved up to NorCal and my hands aren't what they used to be. Doing it all over again on the JL, but solo this time, is an unappealing prospect. So considering having a shop do my lift this time around, but haven't been able to decide which one here in SoCal is my best option. So any first hand opinions would be helpful!

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ
Would love to hear how your experience with Rebel Offroad goes. I did the lift on my JK with some help from a friend, but that friend moved up to NorCal and my hands aren't what they used to be. Doing it all over again on the JL, but solo this time, is an unappealing prospect. So considering having a shop do my lift this time around, but haven't been able to decide which one here in SoCal is my best option. So any first hand opinions would be helpful!
Will do. I'll send a PM to you so we are in each others Conversations page.

Hermitjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Renegade Limited
Joining the list, placed my order on 4/20, a Hella Yella Rubicon 4xe, and I got my VIN yesterday 4/22. I'll be stoked if I can take possession before Memorial Day weekend.
Same, placed order on 4/12 with the same thought in mind. Snazzberry Sahara 4xe with all options.
Congrats on the order, and all the patience you learn.

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Same, placed order on 4/12 with the same thought in mind. Snazzberry Sahara 4xe with all options.
Congrats on the order, and all the patience you learn.
Thank you, and congratulations to you as well! You will have to share a pic of your Snazzberry when it arrives. I haven't seen many of them, come to think of it I don't think I've seen a single Hella Yella 4xe either.

nvblue

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Yes, I did. 😎

I was scheduled shop time this week too, had it been here sooner. The lift, regear and other stuff now has to wait until last week of June. Working...with Rebel Offroad. Could be sooner if I don't hold out for Nitto Ridge Grapplers, and instead go with KO2 or other. I chose to delay until the Nittos are in. Another wait! But now, I get to ride in my new rig. Cheers.
Did yours come with KO2's? All the ones around here come with Firestones.

Advertisement

Advertisement