JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

ynygma

First Name
Baylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2021
When I ordered on 3/30 MSRP was 48,360. Price on my sticker is now 48,685. Seems to be a $325 rise in base price.
Yes, the price fluctuates with time, so if you built your Jeep when the MSRP was lower (like I did) but then when you ordered it went up because Jeep raised the base on JLUR to 42,800, that's the reason for the change. However, if on delivery, the price changes again, lower/higher than that is also reflected in the sticker.

That's why I hope mine is built quickly and delivered because of that reason.

Advertisement

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
When I ordered on 3/30 MSRP was 48,360. Price on my sticker is now 48,685. Seems to be a $325 rise in base price.
Yes, I noticed from March to April the price of base Rubicon Unlimited went up about that much. I guess Jeep is anticipating more orders for summer time. Argh.

Tab

First Name
Tab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport s
Just chatted with Jeep, they said my initial build is finished and it is at body vendor having final options installed, that is the last stage before moving to shipping! :):like::rock:

Sponsored

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ

EdSoCal81

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
I was hoping to get mine delivered this weekend. But not likely. I think it shipped on 4/9 for Toledo. Dealer provide on 4/16 it was in Kansas. So I thought maybe another week, but he stated today it’s in Utah. Hope it arrives to CA within a week

griffinm

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Yes, I noticed from March to April the price of base Rubicon Unlimited went up about that much. I guess Jeep is anticipating more orders for summer time. Argh.
When I entered my order with my dealer on 4/16 (JLUR w/ Pentastar), I noticed the base price had increased to $42,800 (up $425 from Jeep's web site) and the Pentastar (w/ eTorque) had increased to $1,750 (up $250). US prices.

Sponsored

comagt

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
So I'm showing a build is found and I can see the build details in the text below but if I follow the build link it renders the message "No records found corresponding to the VIN provided". Is there a delay between what the tool is querying and jeep having the PDF available?

EDIT: It took a couple hours for the tool to render it, I'm just an eager beaver over here :)

Last edited:

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
My 4xE (ordered 4/12) went from D1 yesterday to F (Paint) today. Estimated ship date is still 4/25 somehow - I don't see that holding, but they're definitely moving.

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I was hoping to get mine delivered this weekend. But not likely. I think it shipped on 4/9 for Toledo. Dealer provide on 4/16 it was in Kansas. So I thought maybe another week, but he stated today it’s in Utah. Hope it arrives to CA within a week
I think yours is probably on the same train as mine. Went into shipping status on 4/9, it had already had second rail departure when I checked with them on 4/19. My dealer said 4/26-5/10 for delivery. I'm hoping it's sooner rather than later. Fingers crossed both ours make it to SoCal soon!

Julz

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Camaro & have a Willy on order.
My Jeep was built and ready for shipment on April 8th. The dealer was invoiced. I was told to expect delivery from April 15 thru April 22 originally. I spoke with my dealer on the 21st and he said it was pushed back to the 27th. Yesterday I contacted Jeep Cares and was told now to expect it May 6-20th. Jeep Cares did open a ticket to look into it but any ideas on why this happening? Any other ideas on what I can do to speed this along?

Ron93YJ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
My 4xE (ordered 4/12) went from D1 yesterday to F (Paint) today. Estimated ship date is still 4/25 somehow - I don't see that holding, but they're definitely moving.
You must have some connections! That seems to be very fast for a 4xe.

Advertisement

Advertisement