Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ
04/13/2021 Jeep Chat, "Your delivery to dealership ETA window is 04/14/2021 - 04/28/2021 - it will not be long until the vehicle is delivered to your selling dealership."

Last Thursday, dealer said to expect around the 24th based on the train schedule to LA.

Exciting!

1618266692666.png
My vehicle is in the local rail yard, Loma Linda I think. It's waiting for trailer transport to dealer. Other SoCal orders quoted the same shipment window as me should have and will be getting their rigs S😊😊N!!!

Advertisement

mercury26

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Audi SQ5, 2021 BMW M2C, 2018 Ford F150
I woke up to my Build Sheet on Cryptostickers, checked in with Chat this afternoon and received the following message.

"Thank you, I can see your vehicle has completed the initial build and is at the body vendor now having any additional or options equipment installed. This is the last stage in the build and will soon be moving onto shipping! I recommend checking back in the next week or so and we would be happy to check on your order "

Ordered 4/9/21
VON and VIN 4/10/21
Build Sheet 4/21/21

Last edited:

IAJeepguy

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR EcoDiesel
Occupation
ACMX
I’m getting anxious with all you lucky ones who have ordered only a couple weeks ago and getting info it’s going to be delivered soon...

I ordered mine 3/30 and last I checked with Chat there was nothing new... same old message that all parts are available...

In a way I expected it to take longer than normal... I literally ordered almost every option 😆... now I wished I’d kept it simple 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

mercury26

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Audi SQ5, 2021 BMW M2C, 2018 Ford F150
Hope yours moves soon. I actually ordered a 2dr Rubicon first in late March, which was about 30 days from order to delivery (I think it will be delivered this week or next week). But my situation changed shortly after ordering it, so I re-ordered an Unlimited Rubicon with about the same options (pretty much everything but the half doors). Seems like no rhyme or reason to orders that move slow vs orders that are very fast.

Snazzberry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for '21 JLUR, 1974 Vette
I’m getting anxious with all you lucky ones who have ordered only a couple weeks ago and getting info it’s going to be delivered soon...

I ordered mine 3/30 and last I checked with Chat there was nothing new... same old message that all parts are available...

In a way I expected it to take longer than normal... I literally ordered almost every option 😆... now I wished I’d kept it simple 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
You’d be surprised. I ordered a JLUR on 3/17 with all the options (except for advanced safety) including dual doors and it’s already on a train. Good luck!

Sponsored

IAJeepguy

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR EcoDiesel
Occupation
ACMX
You’d be surprised. I ordered a JLUR on 3/17 with all the options (except for advanced safety) including dual doors and it’s already on a train. Good luck!
It will come eventually... I’m just being impatient lol.

comagt

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Ordered JLUR(2.0) on 4/6, VIN on 4/8 and still pending build but all parts are assigned. Cannot wait :)

johnnychemo

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sport Altitude
Sport Altitude Unlimited ordered on 4/9, got my VIN yesterday (4/21, took the dealer a bit to get back to me).
Jeep chat says all parts assigned, but dealership told me it is in build and shipping date scheduled for 5/5.

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Just now from Jeep Chat, "Your delivery to dealership ETA window is 04/14/2021 - 04/28/2021 - it will not be long until the vehicle is delivered to your selling dealership."

Last Thursday, dealer said to expect around the 24th based on the train schedule to LA.

Exciting!

1618266692666.png
you got the half doors too. Woo hoo. I can’t wait to see pictures. Enjoy.

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Hope yours moves soon. I actually ordered a 2dr Rubicon first in late March, which was about 30 days from order to delivery (I think it will be delivered this week or next week). But my situation changed shortly after ordering it, so I re-ordered an Unlimited Rubicon with about the same options (pretty much everything but the half doors). Seems like no rhyme or reason to orders that move slow vs orders that are very fast.
Wow, reorder? Did the dealership keep the original order for themselves? Did you lose the deposit? Anyways, glad it worked out. I’ve been on the fence myself between two configurations. Too bad the half doors didn’t make the cut for you.

Another half doors. Awesome. Post pics when you finally put the doors on.

Sponsored

Tab

First Name
Tab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport s
Got notice today my jeep 2dr sport s got a build status!
Ordered on 4/12

mattebury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR

21GraniteJLUR

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Price went up? Do you mind sharing details?

I also ordered a JLUR 6-speed. When I placed my order with the dealer on 4/13 the base invoice for a JLUR 6-speed was $40,839 which is higher than what is in that Excel spreadsheet available on this forum. Invoice prices for all the extras where the same though. Are you seeing it even higher?
When I ordered on 3/30 MSRP was 48,360. Price on my sticker is now 48,685. Seems to be a $325 rise in base price.

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ

nvblue

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Thanks! Maybe yours is there too. I am now on 66 days since order...

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1619108604419
How did you find out your Jeep had made it to the storage yard? Jeep chat doesn't seem to have that info.

Advertisement

Advertisement