nvblue

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Just received this from Jeep Chat:

Thank you for waiting xxxx. The Jeep is in the ship phase but there is not a current ETA for arrival at the dealer. We do ship our Jeep's out in lots, so more then likely it is waiting for a full load of vehicles to ship before that ETA is finalized. I'd recommend contacting us back in a week or two for a new update, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner.
Thanks for posting this. I've read pages and pages of this thread and it was clear that they do ship in lots. What's new for me is that they said they could eventually give you an ETA. My last Jeep chat said it's in the shipping stage and if you want anymore info about the ETA you will have to contact the dealer. My salesman sends out promotions, but never answered the two emails I sent. I'll check with Jeep chat again next week.

RubiBlueJLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
Occupation
Structural Technician
Spoke with my salesman yesterday, after a Jeep Chat.
Jeep chat said in shipping phase, but no ETA available.
Salesman said it was in accessories, getting the steps installed (but I didn't order steps).
Still no delivery date, but he anticipates the first week of May.

I have read threads about getting extra "freebees" on Wranglers that were ordered, like hitches and trail kits. Maybe I'll get lucky and they installed the new electric slider/steps. Well, ay least I can hope.... :)

jkk1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 4 Door Sport Unlimited
just submitted my order with dealer. does anyone know how long these orders are taking to be accepted with the chip shortage and all? Thanks in advance!

ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC GREMLIN, GMC SIERRA, 21 WILLYS
Depending on your options . That Chip shortage currently isn't affecting the Wrangler. I ordered mine right when jeep shutdown 5 plants around 3/29. The Toledo plant wasn't affected.. Mine is in JB status now. If you ordered a soft top and safety group there may be some delays.

Sponsored

Spkx714

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
just submitted my order with dealer. does anyone know how long these orders are taking to be accepted with the chip shortage and all? Thanks in advance!
There is, at this time, no chip shortage for Wranglers. Wranglers are jeeps most profitable vehicles. However, things may change. How long it will take is based on myriad of things. Probably least of all is your purchase date. When will the dealer actually submit the order, IDK. But order numbers and VIN come quickly. There's the cryptic thing where you can track your jeep, but I've found useless, others may disagree. My suggestion is that you badger your salesperson for a VON & VIN. After that use jeep chat until they say your Jeep is scheduled for delivery. Then your salesperson is your best person for info.

If anyone can add, please do.

Spkx714

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
There is, at this time, no chip shortage for Wranglers. Wranglers are jeeps most profitable vehicles. However, things may change. How long it will take is based on myriad of things. Probably least of all is your purchase date. When will the dealer actually submit the order, IDK. But order numbers and VIN come quickly. There's the cryptic thing where you can track your jeep, but I've found useless, others may disagree. My suggestion is that you badger your salesperson for a VON & VIN. After that use jeep chat until they say your Jeep is scheduled for delivery. Then your salesperson is your best person for info.

If anyone can add, please do.
Oh, ordered on 3/22 and it's scheduled to be delivered between today an 4/29.

Sowelu

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude
My 2021 Sahara Altitude has been stuck in this phase since day one. ;)

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 4.31.02 PM

Apparently I am the only one who is getting this error... 🤷‍♂️

hydro21

First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Just wanted to get some feedback from some of you who have ordered recently and have gotten your jeeps. Did you find that the estimated shipping date that was on your POC from the dealership was accurate? Would love to hear some timelines that you have had... Thanks!

IrshPats

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Sarge Green
Spoke with my salesman yesterday, after a Jeep Chat.
Jeep chat said in shipping phase, but no ETA available.
Salesman said it was in accessories, getting the steps installed (but I didn't order steps).
Still no delivery date, but he anticipates the first week of May.

I have read threads about getting extra "freebees" on Wranglers that were ordered, like hitches and trail kits. Maybe I'll get lucky and they installed the new electric slider/steps. Well, ay least I can hope.... :)
That would be great if they install extras on lol! But doubt it with my luck.....

Sponsored

nvblue

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Just wanted to get some feedback from some of you who have ordered recently and have gotten your jeeps. Did you find that the estimated shipping date that was on your POC from the dealership was accurate? Would love to hear some timelines that you have had... Thanks!
jkk1 and hydro2. It all depends on your configuration and options. I've heard the 4 cylinders are backed up now, but as noted above, chips aren't a problem. Another thread here said because of the chip shortage you may only get one key fob instead of two.
I ordered a 2 door sport with manual transmission, hard top and air and it was built and in the shipping stage in exactly two weeks. Obviously, shipping depends more on where you are than what you ordered. Give it about five days from the order, then check with Jeep chat to see where things are. The shipping date they gave me was right on.

Getmadboy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
jkk1 and hydro2. It all depends on your configuration and options. I've heard the 4 cylinders are backed up now, but as noted above, chips aren't a problem. Another thread here said because of the chip shortage you may only get one key fob instead of two.
I ordered a 2 door sport with manual transmission, hard top and air and it was built and in the shipping stage in exactly two weeks. Obviously, shipping depends more on where you are than what you ordered. Give it about five days from the order, then check with Jeep chat to see where things are. The shipping date they gave me was right on.
Just to clarify, is the estimated shipping date on the POC the date they expect the vehicle to leave the factory and be put on a train/truck?

Getmadboy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Also wondering how long it takes to ship the Jeep to southern CA. My estimated shipping date is 4/22.

nvblue

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Just to clarify, is the estimated shipping date on the POC the date they expect the vehicle to leave the factory and be put on a train/truck?
It's the date it leaves the factory. When it gets loaded on a train or truck depends on when they have a full load for that destination.

Getmadboy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
It's the date it leaves the factory. When it gets loaded on a train or truck depends on when they have a full load for that destination.
I appreciate the response, thanks!

Advertisement

Advertisement