Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

mattebury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Just now from Jeep Chat, "Your delivery to dealership ETA window is 04/14/2021 - 04/28/2021 - it will not be long until the vehicle is delivered to your selling dealership."

Last Thursday, dealer said to expect around the 24th based on the train schedule to LA.

Exciting!

1618266692666.png
Cool, ours is supposed to be at DCH around the 21st, we must be on the same train.

Advertisement

Clg13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU
2021 JLUR White 3.6v6 8spd
Orderd 3/11
Shipped 3/29
Delivered 4/6
Picked up 4/11

Couldn't be happier with my Jeep and Service from Craig at Koons!! HIghly recommend everyone go to him, was so simple and easy :)
Same here! Ordered online from Craig on 3/9; took delivery on 4/6. 2021 Sahara 2.0. Extremely efficient and straightforward. Would definitely recommend and will order my next Wrangler from him as well. I tried to keep it local in Raleigh but it was a total PIA and I saved $$.

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
Just now from Jeep Chat, "Your delivery to dealership ETA window is 04/14/2021 - 04/28/2021 - it will not be long until the vehicle is delivered to your selling dealership."

Last Thursday, dealer said to expect around the 24th based on the train schedule to LA.

Exciting!

1618266692666.png

Nice, was there yesterday and saw they finally got a shipment of JL's about 10 of them.....

Did you get good deal from them? I told them I would have loved to have got it from them but didn't think they could match the deal I got from Kent and the guy said "yeah we couldn't touch that" He said they sale them all day long for MSRP and I don't doubt it.....They had like 6-7 of them last month, mostly JLUR's , and sold them all in about a week...

Have my airline booked for 4/24 to Idaho for a little road trip....cant wait!!

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ
Nice, was there yesterday and saw they finally got a shipment of JL's about 10 of them.....

Did you get good deal from them? I told them I would have loved to have got it from them but didn't think they could match the deal I got from Kent and the guy said "yeah we couldn't touch that" He said they sale them all day long for MSRP and I don't doubt it.....They had like 6-7 of them last month, mostly JLUR's , and sold them all in about a week...

Not sure what is considered good but I'm paying 1% below invoice per Tread Lightly FCA Affiliate Rewards Program.

Enjoy Idaho!

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Was in stage I 4.6 and my original ship date was 4.8. How long did some of you find your self waiting for inspection after build?

Sponsored

Sowelu

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude
Is this lookup tool/site crashing for anyone else? I keep trying and it immediately returns a server runtime error. Each field is populated with correct information. Is this what it does when it can't find a VIN, or is it just not working?

Last edited:

RubiBlueJLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
Occupation
Structural Technician
Did the Jeep Chat earlier, got this:

“I am showing that as of today, your vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer. In this case we can suggest checking back next week for an update as your delivery ETA will be available in the next while.”

Guess I’ll check in next week.

Sponsored

gracebuzad

First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S (on order)
look what arrived today!!!!!! unfortunately I'm still at college and won't be home for another few weeks, so had my parents pick it up for me... but absolutely can not wait to see it in person + drive it!! :)

3/18: order date
3/23: VON
3/25: VIN - from jeep chat
4/1: build sheet on tracker
4/1-4/5: pending/additional equipment status
4/6: window sticker on tracker
4/7: shipping status with a 4/13-4/27 dealer ETA
4/10: delivered to dealership
4/13: ready for pickup!

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 10.46.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 10.49.52 PM.png

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
look what arrived today!!!!!! unfortunately I'm still at college and won't be home for another few weeks, so had my parents pick it up for me... but absolutely can not wait to see it in person + drive it!! :)

3/18: order date
3/23: VON
3/25: VIN - from jeep chat
4/1: build sheet on tracker
4/1-4/5: pending/additional equipment status
4/6: window sticker on tracker
4/7: shipping status with a 4/13-4/27 dealer ETA
4/10: delivered to dealership
4/13: ready for pickup!

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 10.46.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 10.49.52 PM.png
Argh! Americans get them in 4 weeks and we Canadians can’t get them in 4 months? Are metric gauges that hard to build?? I might be closer to Toledo than you are! :angry:

Dcoury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon

We also bought our 2021 3.0 Rubicon from Kent and took delivery in November. It wa the easiest deal I have ever made when purchasing a vehicle. Everything was as stated when ordering it and we were in and out in about an hour and a half. One could even say it was enjoyable😃

Advertisement

Advertisement