Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

MountiesNGamecocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLUS, 22 Ram, 14 Must GT, 94 Cobra
No, as soon as I got home I installed the half doors and took off the sides of the top.

Edit: It only took about 20 minutes to swap both doors and take the top off. These half doors are seriously lightweight too! The full doors aren't heavy, but I was surprised how light the half doors were!

It was 85 here at my place yesterday and it would have been a crime if I hadn't!

I actually ordered a tan premium soft top from Quadratec and will be swapping that soon. I'll post some more pics when I get around to that.

20210408_163536.jpg

20210408_163552.jpg
Looks great! Really excited to have half doors again when mine arrives...

Advertisement

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Ordered 28 Oct. 2020
Built 11 Jan. 2021
Delivered 07 April 2021
Picked up 08 April 2021

Rob Trachtman at Tuttle-Click in Irvine delivered. Would highly recommend.

2 door Willys Sport with Manual, half doors, and tan interior.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 639678417
Holy crap, and I thought we waited for a long time. Sweet looking rig Art!

thepriceisright

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR (sold)
3/15: Order and VON
3/16: VIN
4/5: The Jeep has been built and is in the final inspection stage.
4/7: Your Jeep has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment.
4/9: I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now fully assembled and ready for the road! Congratulations! Your ETA to the dealer is 04/19/2021 - 05/03/2021

YEESSSSSSSS

shane h.

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR (mine), '21 Hellayella JLUR (hers)
Just got off of Jeep chat trying to get a status on a build. When I asked for the build status code I was told they were not allowed to give out the codes any longer, just the descriptions. Anybody else have this happen? I never had a problem getting the code on my last order...

Sponsored

Spkx714

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
Yes, yesterday. I was told before it was in D1 but the person didn't sound to sure of themselves

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
My dealer must've been messing with me. It's here already!
Haha I just noticed that your crypto stickers just came up as one updated within the last 24 hrs but says your sticker is still not available.

Congrats on the new ride. Go enjoy it while the rest of us sit and wait.

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S | 2 Door | 6 Speed | Hydro
Just got off of Jeep chat trying to get a status on a build. When I asked for the build status code I was told they were not allowed to give out the codes any longer, just the descriptions. Anybody else have this happen? I never had a problem getting the code on my last order...
It always to my understanding that Jeep Chat didn't give out status codes. Your sales person at the dealership can though.

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Update today!

2021 JL Rubicon
Hydro Blue
2 door
3.6L M/T
Hardtop
Cold Weather
Towing/HD Electrical

VON: 3/7
VIN: 3/8
D1: 4/2

And today.... 4/6...

PAINT!

My day improved by 100%! I'm so stoked. We're getting so close.

Hang in there, 2dr/manual club! They have not forgotten us!
As an update...

Paint: 4/6
Trim: 4/7
Build Sheet: 4/8

Just talked to JeepChat and... 4/9 SHIPPED!!

My dealer was going to call me today with an update too, so I'm hoping he'll have an ETA. I am stoked!

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
No, as soon as I got home I installed the half doors and took off the sides of the top.

Edit: It only took about 20 minutes to swap both doors and take the top off. These half doors are seriously lightweight too! The full doors aren't heavy, but I was surprised how light the half doors were!

It was 85 here at my place yesterday and it would have been a crime if I hadn't!

I actually ordered a tan premium soft top from Quadratec and will be swapping that soon. I'll post some more pics when I get around to that.

20210408_163536.jpg

20210408_163552.jpg
Dang, that looks fantastic. The green and tan are a perfect combination! Great choices!

Sponsored

TheR3dDwarf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Ordered 2/19, called today and told it's finally arrived. I pick up first thing tomorrow morning, 7 long weeks and tonight is like the night before Xmas!!!!! Soooo excited!
Just brought her home! LOVE LOVE LOVE the ride, still waiting for my first jeep wave though 🤣

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210409_144815

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
2/9 Ordered 2/9
2/11 VIN 2/11
2/24 Paint Stage (Jeep Chat) 2/24
2/25 Build Sheet 2/25
2/27 Sticker 2/27
3/1 Release by Plant for Shipping, ETA has not been provided
3/3 Shipping Stage (Jeep Chat) ETA 3/12-3/26

I contact the dealer yesterday, the dealer said it is scheduled for deliver to be unloaded from the rail on 3/17. The dealer said it usually takes a week to get shipped and by ready for pick up.

The delivery process is going to take longer than the building process. I sold the car that it is going to replace this past Saturday. I may have jumped the gun on selling it but at least have an extra car to drive in the mean time. This give me more time to wait for a potential email or brochure coupon that I requested the day after I ordered.
A few minutes ago, I just got an email random email from US Customer Care about my Jeep. They said my Jeep is going to be delivered the week of April 5th. The email was cc'd to general manager of the dealership I buying it from. A few weeks later than I expected. Hopefully it works out that I get one of those 'brochure' coupons between now and the delivery date. The waiting continues.
My Jeep was finally delivered to the dealership. 2 months exactly from my order. They are going to prep it this weekend and I will be picking it up on Monday. It was quick to be built and it was basically 6 weeks from the window sticker to picking it up.

Last edited:

Spkx714

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
I'm wondering if your location is the most important thing about when you get your Wrangler. That being said, I live in zone 35 Washington. Does Jeep primarily use your location before your order date to start you build and if we get our Wranglers is based on location. Do they hold productive until the have X vehicles going to X location? After location I'm guessing timing is next.
So, if I lived somewhere where very few jeeps are ordered, should it take longer?
The dealer in my area doesn't get too many orders I'm guessing.
Your thoughts?
Thanks

Ordered 03/22

FF294

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler Rubicon Sahara SE, 2021 392
Ordered 3/23
Von 3/26
Vin 3/26
Jeep Chat with standard "parts in"

My dealer just send me this: "It says it's on the conveyor line"

So that is a new one for everyone!
Congradulations! on the progress
LOL ... Dealer must be a Boomer ....
Takes one to know one ....
Dats what day called it in the good ole days.
Hummmm...
Wonder if he knew Ford, ya know, ole Henry :LOL::giggle:

gracebuzad

First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S (on order)
I'm wondering if your location is the most important thing about when you get your Wrangler. That being said, I live in zone 35 Washington. Does Jeep primarily use your location before your order date to start you build and if we get our Wranglers is based on location. Do they hold productive until the have X vehicles going to X location? After location I'm guessing timing is next.
So, if I lived somewhere where very few jeeps are ordered, should it take longer?
The dealer in my area doesn't get too many orders I'm guessing.
Your thoughts?
Thanks

Ordered 03/22
I was thinking that too and I'm also in Zone 35- Washington! I ordered on 3/18 from Chapman Jeep which is in Horsham, PA (suburbs outside of Philadelphia) and mine is currently being shipped to the dealer with an ETA of 4/7-4/12 according to the sales rep (but jeep chat said 4/13-4/27). What status is yours in? Maybe ours is on the same train haha

Advertisement

Advertisement