Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
My order was placed 3/22, now I can't even get any type of status code.
So since yours is a week after mine, there goes my frustrations lol.

JLUR 2.0 Auto Hyro Blue
CWG, LED, 8.4, TOW/AUX, Prem Soft Top, Tan Leather, Steel Bumpers
Ordered 3/22
Von/Vin 3/23
Dealer says it's "in production" 3/30 but no confirmation from Chat. Chat just says it'll be in build "very soon"
Yeah chat doesnt give me any codes either. I specifically ask the dealer for the alphanumeric status code and he sends it to me, they're probably used to dealing with people who arent enthusiasts like us who would just get confused by status codes, so I doubt they'd give it out if I didnt specifically request it. Keep your chin up :) i havent received any cryptostickers updates so im just waiting too.

I tend to hope for a 4-6 week delivery, too early and I might start thinking they skipped something or rushed the build. Unfortunately Amazon and all the 2 day shipping stuff has kindof ruined us all for waiting patiently hehe

Advertisement

au176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Islander, 2014 HD Road King
So the guys on the Canadian order thread mentioned that a dealer said there's a shortage because of the Cold Weather Group and the LED package.... which I have both of.
Anyone else hear anything similar?
My JL Islander has "Cold-weather" and LED options, and it was 13 days from order to delivery to dealer. Still can't get it because it's missing the MSO/MCO paperwork.:headbang: And please- no jokes about the cold weather package on something called an Islander! :LOL:;)

InTooJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '07 Trailblazer
Yeah chat doesnt give me any codes either. I specifically ask the dealer for the alphanumeric status code and he sends it to me, they're probably used to dealing with people who arent enthusiasts like us who would just get confused by status codes, so I doubt they'd give it out if I didnt specifically request it. Keep your chin up :) i havent received any cryptostickers updates so im just waiting too.

I tend to hope for a 4-6 week delivery, too early and I might start thinking they skipped something or rushed the build. Unfortunately Amazon and all the 2 day shipping stuff has kindof ruined us all for waiting patiently hehe
It's funny that you mention Amazon. Where I work, we're a manufacturer of race car parts. We have been affected by the material shortage and can't make a lot of our parts on time, so we hear a lot of people complain because 'racers gotta race'. We understand their frustrations. We'd love to build them parts and actually sell them. But we can't get our supplies on time.
So I get it. There are anticipated delays in almost everything out there. If it wasn't for the perceived notion that others are cutting in line and getting their Jeeps before me, I probably wouldn't be so annoyed. The Amazon syndrome and my childish "they got theirs first" mentality is really getting to me lol.

Case in point :LOL:

My JL Islander has "Cold-weather" and LED options, and it was 13 days from order to delivery to dealer. Still can't get it because it's missing the MSO/MCO paperwork.:headbang: And please- no jokes about the cold weather package on something called an Islander! :LOL:;)

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
If it wasn't for the perceived notion that others are cutting in line and getting their Jeeps before me, I probably wouldn't be so annoyed. The Amazon syndrome and my childish "they got theirs first" mentality is really getting to me lol.
Same lol

kerite

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 ci5. 2021 rubicon 392.
Called my dealership and the build date is the 24 of February rubicon 392. Almost bought a conversion 2dr. Dealer stopped selling conversions due to New York emission inspection failures.

Sponsored

Spkx714

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
I don't trust my dealer to give me updates. Once a week Jeep Chat, chryptosrtcker too often.
3/22 bought. When it was ordered I don't know.
2-door soft top Hydro v6 auto
Willys package
Jeep chat said D1 on Monday.
They seem to be building 4-doors

4father

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HydroBlue Willys
If it wasn't for the perceived notion that others are cutting in line and getting their Jeeps before me, I probably wouldn't be so annoyed. The Amazon syndrome and my childish "they got theirs first" mentality is really getting to me lol.
100% that ^^^

Ordered 2/13
VIN 2/15
Paint 3/22
Inspection 3/24

Spkx714

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
I don't trust my dealer to give me updates. Once a week Jeep Chat, chryptosrtcker too often.
3/22 bought. When it was ordered I don't know.
2-door soft top Hydro v6 auto
Willys package
Jeep chat said D1 on Monday.
They seem to be building 4-doors
Just got this from my salesman

I checked yesterday and it was in the que for production but it has not begun production.

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
I would bet that certain dealerships get higher priority over others depending on how many vehicles they move each month.

Sponsored

Julz

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Camaro & have a Willy on order.
Ordered my JL Willy 4 door on March 6th. Sun and Fun package, convenience, cold weather & Technology Groups. Black / Tan interior. 2.0L I4 Turbo.

03/06 Ordered.
03/15 Vin and in D1 status.
04/05 was told by Jeep Cares in paint.
04/07 received call from my dealer that it has been released for shipment and they have been invoiced. Should receive April 15-24th. Just because I also checked in with Jeep Cares to see what they would report and it was the same.

I have not had an email from Jeep, nor does it show any changes on this forums tracker.

It's on it's way and took 4 weeks from start to finish for build. Pretty excited!

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
Ordered my JL Willy 4 door on March 6th. Sun and Fun package, convenience, cold weather & Technology Groups. Black / Tan interior. 2.0L I4 Turbo.

03/06 Ordered.
03/15 Vin and in D1 status.
04/05 was told by Jeep Cares in paint.
04/07 received call from my dealer that it has been released for shipment and they have been invoiced. Should receive April 15-24th. Just because I also checked in with Jeep Cares to see what they would report and it was the same.

I have not had an email from Jeep, nor does it show any changes on this forums tracker.

It's on it's way and took 4 weeks from start to finish for build. Pretty excited!
auto or manual trans?

thepriceisright

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR (sold)
Jeep Chat changed from "The Jeep has been built and is in the final inspection stage." on Monday to "Your Jeep has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment." Today. Not exactly sure what to make of that or what status it maps to.

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I would bet that certain dealerships get higher priority over others depending on how many vehicles they move each month.
Here is an old post I found that aligns with what my thoughts are. I think build order has more to do with transport logistics than it does with x feature or Y color. Storing a complete jeep costs money and so structuring their build schedule to try and reduce the need for prolonged storage makes sense. This also explains why someone in one area might get their jeep in 4 weeks while someone else who ordered at a similar time might be much later. This thread explains some of the shipping logistics thoughts ive had:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...pping-and-why-your-jeeps-eta-can-change.5489/

Looking at many of the cryptostickers builds that have had updates in the past 24 hours, Im seeing every option and many colors, 2 and 4 doors, auto and manual trans, safety groups, cold weather, led and everything else. I am also noticing that many are out west, LA, Denver, Washington, Alberta, etc. So im guessing theyre building to fill the rail cars going out west (not all are out west, but seems like a majority to me). That is just my hypothesis though.

Advertisement

Advertisement