Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

ToothMechanic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR
Ordered 3/23

Had checked with dealer last week, he said it was in process of being built on 4/1.

As of today 4/5 it is 'Built and pending installation of additional packages' per Jeep chat.

Advertisement

InTooJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '07 Trailblazer
Anybody notice that there's no recent movement on the tracker tool?
Or am I just being too obsessive in checking it every other minute as I wait to hear any update on my order. Jeep Chat keeps telling me the same scripted crap - "parts are gathered, waiting for build stage" and nothing but crickets from the dealer. Even though Jeep Chat told me this chip shortage wouldn't affect Wrangler production, I find it very hard to believe.

Spkx714

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
Anybody notice that there's no recent movement on the tracker tool?
Or am I just being too obsessive in checking it every other minute as I wait to hear any update on my order. Jeep Chat keeps telling me the same scripted crap - "parts are gathered, waiting for build stage" and nothing but crickets from the dealer. Even though Jeep Chat told me this chip shortage wouldn't affect Wrangler production, I find it very hard to believe.
I check too often but I notice a lot of 2.0s on the list. IDK, do they work sundays?

InTooJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I check too often but I notice a lot of 2.0s on the list. IDK, do they work sundays?
Those 2.0s are also "0 Doors", whereas when you click on one of them, you'll notice they're actually 4xEs. So I assume since that model is now technically released, they're probably focusing on pumping those out as fast as they can. I'm afraid those models are taking up all the precious chips I need for my build lol. Save some for the rest of us!

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
They normally do work 7 days but last Sunday I think they were off for Easter and it is my understanding they are off today but not 100 percent on that.

Sponsored

Spkx714

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
They normally do work 7 days but last Sunday I think they were off for Easter and it is my understanding they are off today but not 100 percent on that.
If they want today off that's fine by me. I don't want an angry man throwing my Wrangler together. 😉

jsore

First Name
James Sorenson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC Trailhawk, '21 392 traded, '24 392 ordered
I live in Southern Utah my dealer says fo mine is the week of the 18th arrive in SLC and 3 days to them. I hope they are wrong and mine is on the same transport to SLC as yours. Good luck and happy jeeping.
Checked on the 4/4 - "The status I am getting is "Shipped to carrier/invoiced - Approved for shipment but not scheduled" not sure if or when it will ship.

Also

"It's only been 8 weeks, so it's basically still on schedule as lead times are 7-9 weeks. Should it go beyond that, please call us at 1-800-992-1997 and we will be able to provide email alerts. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us anytime."

Spkx714

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
Thank you for waiting Steve. The Jeep is in the pre-production stage which means all parts are gathered and it's waiting to move into the build process. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin. I'd recommend contacting us back in two to three weeks for a new update, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner.
Blah, blah, blah.
2-door soft top
V6 auto

Sponsored

InTooJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for waiting Steve. The Jeep is in the pre-production stage which means all parts are gathered and it's waiting to move into the build process. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin. I'd recommend contacting us back in two to three weeks for a new update, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner.
Blah, blah, blah.
2-door soft top
V6 auto
I'm pretty sure it's because of the delay in chips and they're just not allowed to say it so that a bunch of future owners don't end up jumping ship.

thepriceisright

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR (sold)
I'm pretty sure it's because of the delay in chips and they're just not allowed to say it so that a bunch of future owners don't end up jumping ship.
I have all the tech goodies except the trail cam. Ordered 3/15 and build is in final inspection, so I'm not so sure it's such a clean explicit connection to chip shortages.

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S | 2 Door | 6 Speed | Hydro
Blah, blah, blah.
2-door soft top
V6 auto
There is a couple of us in the same boat as you. I believe it because it's a 2 door. 2 doors and manuals have the lowest manufacturing priority and they're probably waiting until there is a decent amount in queue to start the line. Mine and few others are waiting on e 2 door manual transmissions, so we got the double end of the stick lol. Stay patient!!....Easier said than done though haha.

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
I don't think the Wrangler at this point is being affected by chip shortage, most wranglers are being built in 2-3 weeks. I actually would not be surprised if they are prioritizing Wranglers, because I have image the profit margin them is among FCA highest.

Advertisement

Advertisement