First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL sport s 2021 6spd,Vw Golf 2020
Occupation
Retired
Any Canadian owners on here, Jeep Chat can't even see our vehicles anymore! I tried today and they couldn't find my build with my VIN. They found it with VON, but would only confirm that I had the correct VIN. Back to waiting I guess...

6 months since order as of the 13th.
Hi will be 5 months since ordered in a few days.
Got my Vin 2 weeks ago and expected build 14-april
dealer said he would call when the jeep is loaded on the train 🚂 for Canada.
I called FCA Canada yesterday and they cannot see my Vin because not built yet.Only the dealer as accès to build progress.

Advertisement

thepriceisright

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR (sold)
My build sheet was available as of last night, but it is still showing NOT FOUND on Cryptostickers.

Nickname: KeithsJL

ToothMechanic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR
Ordered 3/23

VIN 3/25

Jeep chat still says "we have all the parts"

Dealer says: In paint 3/31

Dealer says it ought to be done today or tomorrow.

Anybody know how long east coast shipping normally takes once it's built?

Build sheet just got published today.

I'm assuming shipping will take a couple of weeks. So maybe delivered to dealer 4/16 ish?

Funny how none of this really matters for me because I'm gonna have to wait until the end of the month (4/24) for the Tread Lightly discount to become active.

PierreNL

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Build sheet just got published today.

I'm assuming shipping will take a couple of weeks. So maybe delivered to dealer 4/16 ish?

Funny how none of this really matters for me because I'm gonna have to wait until the end of the month (4/24) for the Tread Lightly discount to become active.
What is the rebate about at the end of the month?

ToothMechanic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR
What is the rebate about at the end of the month?
It's just something that my dealer offered. 1% off discount if you sign up for an FCA affiliate organization (I used Tread Lightly, $100 to join)...But they require you to wait 1 month to use said discount. I ordered March 23rd so I have to wait until the 24th to April to use it.

Sponsored

PierreNL

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
It's just something that my dealer offered. 1% off discount if you sign up for an FCA affiliate organization (I used Tread Lightly, $100 to join)...But they require you to wait 1 month to use said discount. I ordered March 23rd so I have to wait until the 24th to April to use it.
Thank you 🙏

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
now I’m excited

“Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 04/12/2021 - 04/26/2021”
I ordered mine on 3/6 and haven't heard anything. None and none on the tracker lol.

First Name
Giovanni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys JK, 2021 JL Sport S, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Ordered - 2/13/21
VON - 2/20/21 (my guess is this took longer because the dealer was closed most of the week due to the ice storm in Texas)
VIN - 2/23/21
Build Sheet - 3/18/21 (now on to tracking shipping multiple times a day ;))
Window Sticker 3/20/21

I pick it up at 4:30 today. That makes a total of 6+ weeks to Austin, TX with a once-in-a-lifetime ice storm impacting the order process for a week and a slight hold for the M/T software flash.

Sponsored

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S | 2 Door | 6 Speed | Hydro
Finally some signs of movement here. Spoke to Jeep Chat today and they said I'm sequenced for production! First real signs of progress in weeks! (Ordered 3/7)

Hey, 2 door / Manual club, anybody else get put in D1 today?
That's exciting to know there is some kind of movement haha. Glad to hear it! I know for sure, that I've been in D1 since the 22nd of last month with an ETA delivery date of 4/12. I'm praying that's true lol.

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
That's exciting to know there is some kind of movement haha. Glad to hear it! I know for sure, that I've been in D1 since the 22nd of last month with an ETA delivery date of 4/12. I'm praying that's true lol.
Fingers crossed!

I still don't have an ETA date, but I'm optimistically hoping to have mine by around the end of the month at the latest.

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Finally some signs of movement here. Spoke to Jeep Chat today and they said I'm sequenced for production! First real signs of progress in weeks! (Ordered 3/7)

Hey, 2 door / Manual club, anybody else get put in D1 today?
Not for me, I checked in with jeep chat, they gave the standard "all the parts are available and will be moving to build shortly" but they couldn't give any D/D1/etc status or any ETA. they recommended I reach out to my dealer for more details. I'll do a weekly status check with my dealer on Monday. I would be shocked if I'm already in D1, it hasn't even been a week since I put in my order yet.

InTooJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '07 Trailblazer
Not for me, I checked in with jeep chat, they gave the standard "all the parts are available and will be moving to build shortly" but they couldn't give any D/D1/etc status or any ETA. they recommended I reach out to my dealer for more details. I'll do a weekly status check with my dealer on Monday. I would be shocked if I'm already in D1, it hasn't even been a week since I put in my order yet.
I emailed my dealer today after getting the same chat response and no response yet. I'll assume he's off for Good Friday or something and wait until Monday to touch back. Also messaged Jeep cares about the lack of codes or up to date statuses now, so we'll see where I really am soon.

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I emailed my dealer today after getting the same chat response and no response yet. I'll assume he's off for Good Friday or something and wait until Monday to touch back. Also messaged Jeep cares about the lack of codes or up to date statuses now, so we'll see where I really am soon.
Yeah, quite honestly, I'd rather them NOT start the build the day right before a holiday weekend, everyone is just waiting to leave...probably not paying attention to seating those fuses in the fusebox :whew:

Advertisement

Advertisement