First Name
Daren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler Willys 2-Door, ‘19 Mazda 6
Occupation
Engineering
Man, you guys are making me so envious with your short waits! I ordered 3/7, got VIN on 3/8 and.... nothing since. Pestered JeepChat (again) last night and was told it's still 'all materials available' but not in production yet. Said it could potentially stay in that status for 30 days and to check back later in the week. Sigh.
Agree. I ordered 2/15, and got my build sheet on 3/9. Been at the body vendor since then, and still no sticker or ETA.

UPDATE: Spoke with Jeep Chat, and it is now in shipping status!

Advertisement

Last edited:

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Looks like im in the siblings club too, ordered a '21 JL 2 door rubicon, 3.6L, M6, hydro blue, black hardtop, ive got many of the same options as well. Ordered to replace my '14 JKR 2 dr, hydro blue that was broadsided and totaled by a distracted driver a couple weeks ago.

I placed my order on monday 3/29, received VON and VIN and updated POC the next day 3/30. In stage D currently. Now we play the waiting game.
Oh man, what a bummer about your JK. But at least this should be a worthy replacement!

Fingers crossed they're about to do a whole batch of blue 2 door manuals soon.

Meanwhile, new parts continue to accumulate in my garage for when the dang thing finally gets here.

mercury26

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Audi SQ5, 2021 BMW M2C, 2018 Ford F150
I just ordered a 2 door Rubicon, A/T, hardtop, cold weather and couple other packages. I ordered on 3/25, got VON and VIN next day. No updates since then either. Same waiting game as you guys.

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S | 2 Door | 6 Speed | Hydro
Looks like im in the siblings club too, ordered a '21 JL 2 door rubicon, 3.6L, M6, hydro blue, black hardtop, ive got many of the same options as well. Ordered to replace my '14 JKR 2 dr, hydro blue that was broadsided and totaled by a distracted driver a couple weeks ago.

I placed my order on monday 3/29, received VON and VIN and updated POC the next day 3/30. In stage D currently. Now we play the waiting game.
Oh man, what a bummer about your JK. But at least this should be a worthy replacement!

Fingers crossed they're about to do a whole batch of blue 2 door manuals soon.

Meanwhile, new parts continue to accumulate in my garage for when the dang thing finally gets here.
I just ordered a 2 door Rubicon, A/T, hardtop, cold weather and couple other packages. I ordered on 3/25, got VON and VIN next day. No updates since then either. Same waiting game as you guys.

This is where our Jeeps are at - allllllllllllllllllllllll the way in the back.

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR

Haha yeah, Im actually OK waiting a few weeks, I need to get the settlement payment from my JK and a few other things organized before taking delivery. So hopefully yours are ahead of mine in the que. I was expecting a 6-8 week delivery anyways.

Sponsored

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link

Mine's probably been left on the rotisserie too long. Gonna be well roasted by the time they find it.

Yep, we've all got the Back-of-the-Line Blue-Jeep Blues. 🤣

desmo2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 TJ '97-'11. '21 billet silver JLR

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S | 2 Door | 6 Speed | Hydro
Count me in. 2 dr, 3.6L M/T. Ordered 3/17, VIN-VON 3/18...no word since. But, my dealer got an estimated delivery date of 4/27.
Damn, I think we're on to something here lol. What color?!

Spkx714

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
I bought Sport 2 door v6 auto on 3/22. After pestering my salesman a few times he got back with the VON VIN saying, I've never seen them this fast. Thanks to y'all I knew better. Anyway, Monday I went on jeep chat and was told, they have all the parts. . . Check back in a week.
I've been using Jay's tracking tool since and it always said, NONEFOUND. Just now under BUILD and STICKER it said NONE. The order still had a ?

So, does this moving from NONEFOUND to NONE mean anything?

Thanks

Sponsored

InTooJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '07 Trailblazer
I bought Sport 2 door v6 auto on 3/22. After pestering my salesman a few times he got back with the VON VIN saying, I've never seen them this fast. Thanks to y'all I knew better. Anyway, Monday I went on jeep chat and was told, they have all the parts. . . Check back in a week.
I've been using Jay's tracking tool since and it always said, NONEFOUND. Just now under BUILD and STICKER it said NONE. The order still had a ?

So, does this moving from NONEFOUND to NONE mean anything?

Thanks
Depends on whether you're looking yours up by nickname or vin number.

Champagnesalvi

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL rubicon
2021 JLUR 2.0
3/19- Ordered
Jeep Chat says "Getting parts needed for production" and to check back in 3-4 weeks
now I’m excited

“Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 04/12/2021 - 04/26/2021”

Advertisement

Advertisement