Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S | 2 Door | 6 Speed | Hydro
probably a factor and it sounds like maybe your dealer didn't put order in until maybe 3/16 if it took that long for VIN/VON

put my order in for JLUR on 3/10 and it quickly went from "materials are here" to "shipped" so hang in there
It's possible, but I have no idea when the VIN/VON was actually received because I had to reach out and ask for it. So it could have been provided before, but who knows lol.

Advertisement

SouthernJL

First Name
Isom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Camry and 2014
JLUR ordered on 3/19

Just contacted Jeep chat and was told:

Thank you very much and Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer Estimated Time of Arrival is 03/30/2021 - 04/05/2021

When I questioned whether or not that was accurate since I just placed my order on 3/19 she said

I just double checked and it is definitely showing Dealer Estimated Time of Arrival is 03/30/2021 - 04/05/2021. That is awesome

Of course I'm happy for it to be moving this fast but was expecting at least 5-8 weeks. I was hoping to sell my JKU during that period. Is it normal for an order to process this fast?

thepriceisright

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR (sold)
Just heard from Jeep Chat that I'm in paint!

Ordered: 3/15
VON: 3/15
VIN: 3/16
Paint: 3/31

I used to have an estimated ship date of 4/7, but now there is no estimated date.

mattebury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Just got an email from US Customer Care regarding our Jeep order. It says that the estimated arrival at our dealer is May 2. But still no build sheet or sticker using the tracker tool.

Sponsored

PlayingMyGuitar

First Name
Jacki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
JLUR ordered on 3/19

Just contacted Jeep chat and was told:

Thank you very much and Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer Estimated Time of Arrival is 03/30/2021 - 04/05/2021

When I questioned whether or not that was accurate since I just placed my order on 3/19 she said

I just double checked and it is definitely showing Dealer Estimated Time of Arrival is 03/30/2021 - 04/05/2021. That is awesome

Of course I'm happy for it to be moving this fast but was expecting at least 5-8 weeks. I was hoping to sell my JKU during that period. Is it normal for an order to process this fast?
Your profile says your in GA? Maybe our Jeeps are in the same train because mine is expected in that time frame as well! I

Mcwilldo

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
Hi. Tried to find my vehicle using the VIN number supplied by the dealer and I'm getting an error saying it's wrong. Is there a certain amount of digits or other codes? Mine is W followed by 6 digits so tried searching with and without the W.
That is the last of your vin that identifies YOUR Jeep. For example if you ordered a 4xe Sahara you would add the W then 6 numbers after 1C4JJXP67M (1C4JJXP67MW123456 as an example). If you can get someone to send you their first 10 vin digits on the model you ordered you would have your vin. The first 10 numbers just identify it’s a Jeep, year, and model.

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Man, you guys are making me so envious with your short waits! I ordered 3/7, got VIN on 3/8 and.... nothing since. Pestered JeepChat (again) last night and was told it's still 'all materials available' but not in production yet. Said it could potentially stay in that status for 30 days and to check back later in the week. Sigh.

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Man, you guys are making me so envious with your short waits! I ordered 3/7, got VIN on 3/8 and.... nothing since. Pestered JeepChat (again) last night and was told it's still 'all materials available' but not in production yet. Said it could potentially stay in that status for 30 days and to check back later in the week. Sigh.

Same man, same. What did you order?

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Same man, same. What did you order?
2dr Rubicon
Hydro Blue
Hardtop
3.6L M/T
Cold Weather Group
Trailer/Electrical Group
Hinge Reinforcement

None of the fancy safety groups that are rumored to be slowing things down. So, I can't figure out why the slowness. I'm in SoCal, so you'd think they'd be shipping out here pretty often too.

I have notoriously terrible luck in all things, though. If there's gonna be a delay or a pothole in any process, I inevitably fall into it. 😆

I'm still hoping to hear good news by the end of the week, though.

Sponsored

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Rubicon
Hydro Blue
Hardtop
3.6L M/T
Cold Weather Group
Trailer/Electrical Group
Hinge Reinforcement

None of the fancy safety groups that are rumored to be slowing things down. So, I can't figure out why the slowness. I'm in SoCal, so you'd think they'd be shipping out here pretty often too.

I have notoriously terrible luck in all things, though. If there's gonna be a delay or a pothole in any process, I inevitably fall into it. 😆

I'm still hoping to hear good news by the end of the week, though.
Bro, we share the same fate when in it comes to luck haha. That made me laugh.

We also have similar builds., I also ordered a 2dr, 3.6l, M/T, Hydra blue with the trailer/electrical group and hardtop. Only difference is no cold weather group, hinge reinforcement, and mine is a Sport S.

I bet it's because it's a 2 door manual transmission. These are both the lowest on manufacturing priority level.

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Bro, we share the same fate when in it comes to luck haha. That made me laugh.

We also have similar builds., I also ordered a 2dr, 3.6l, M/T, Hydra blue with the trailer/electrical group and hardtop. Only difference is no cold weather group, hinge reinforcement, and mine is a Sport S.

I bet it's because it's a 2 door manual transmission. These are both the lowest on manufacturing priority level.
Yeah, that's my suspicion as well. That's what we get for being the oddball orders I suppose!

But high-five for having sibling Jeeps... if we ever actually receive them, ha! It'll be worth the wait.

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Yeah, that's my suspicion as well. That's what we get for being the oddball orders I suppose!

But high-five for having sibling Jeeps... if we ever actually receive them, ha! It'll be worth the wait.
Looks like im in the siblings club too, ordered a '21 JL 2 door rubicon, 3.6L, M6, hydro blue, black hardtop, ive got many of the same options as well. Ordered to replace my '14 JKR 2 dr, hydro blue that was broadsided and totaled by a distracted driver a couple weeks ago.

I placed my order on monday 3/29, received VON and VIN and updated POC the next day 3/30. In stage D currently. Now we play the waiting game.

TheConquerorWorm

First Name
Rusty S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, ordered ('21 JLUR)
Occupation
Trouble Maker
Ordered 3/20
VIN: assigned (obtained 3/24)
Status (current): D1

Est Shipping Date: 3/29 (not even close)
Build Sheet: 3/30
Sticker: 4/1

Build Ordered:
JLUR
3.6L V6
Automatic 8-speed
Sting-Gray
Cloth seats
Proximity Keyless Entry
3-piece Black hardtop
Integrated Off-Road Camera
OWL Off-Road Tires LT285/70R17C
Tow Package
Steel Bumpers
Premium Audio
Cold Weather Group
LED Lights
Body Match Fender Flares
Sticker today 4/1

Ordered 3/20

Ship date: TBD

SouthernJL

First Name
Isom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Camry and 2014
Your profile says your in GA? Maybe our Jeeps are in the same train because mine is expected in that time frame as well! I
Yup, I'm in Ga but I ordered from a dealer in Nashville. I guess a delay could still occur. Who knows.

I joined Tread Lightly on 3/19 so I actually prefer to not take delivery until 4/19 so I can get the 1% discount.

Advertisement

Advertisement