2021 HydroBlue Willys

Stinger21rubi

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Man, I’m shocked how basic my build is compared to most. A lot of you are going all out! There are probably a few things I wish I could have got, but just wasn’t in the budget.

2021 Sting Gray Rubi JLUR
8 spd auto
Black cloth
LED group
Dual top group

that’s it, but I couldn’t be more excited to get this thing!! It will be my 3rd Jeep (2017 Willys JKU and 2002 TJ)

Ordered 3/8
VIN 3/13
Build 3/19
Sticker 3/25
Shipping and delivery: 4/1-4/15

I am getting anxious and excited now!!!

Last edited:

blakenan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
mine was stuck there for about two weeks until it shipped yesterday after receiving the recall. im sure yours will complete soon.

check the recall status of your vin online, mine updated to completed. yours should ship once completed
Mine (JLU, 2.0T, Auto) has been stuck in Quality Inspection for a week. Est Ship date was 7 days ago.

Hawk2469

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude
ordered my JLUR on 3/10 the tracking on here didn't show anything , but Jeep Chat told me this today

"Alright, thank you again for your patience here. I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now about to enter assembly, scheduling status currently. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest. I am glad I was able to get that update to you, remember, we are available 24/7 for you. Can I assist with anything else for now?"

anybody know what that even means or how long it takes from this point to ship?

bummed as my dealer told me last week that it had an estimated ship date of 3/25

It's all good, I didn't really expect it until late April early May, but would have been nice if it was ready today;)
I was in the same boat as you. Order from dealer on 3/8. On 3/12 had a VIN and estimated ship from dealer as 3/24. On 3/25 everything got updated BUILD sheet and Sticker. And its now being shipped to the dealer. No status from Jeep chat between then and now.

thepriceisright

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR (sold)
Ordered mine same day as you. Dealer said 4 to 8 weeks for delivery.
Order Number 3/22
VIN Number 3/23
Jeep Customer Rep said all of the parts are available and build should begin soon.
I have the same status. Ordered 3/15 got VON the same day, VIN on 3/16. Jeep Chat telling me the exact same thing. Dealer told me to expect 60-75 days from order to pickup.

My hunch is they just wrapped up a bunch of JLURs and are switching to a different trim/body.

Sponsored

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
I was in the same boat as you. Order from dealer on 3/8. On 3/12 had a VIN and estimated ship from dealer as 3/24. On 3/25 everything got updated BUILD sheet and Sticker. And its now being shipped to the dealer. No status from Jeep chat between then and now.
The estimated ship date on POC is when your Jeep is estimated to completed and sent off to shipped. It sounds like your was accurate. At this point, Jeep Chat won't be able to help you much more other than seemingly give you a 2 week window which can change. You need to contact your dealer at this point for more accurate information.

Julz

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Camaro & have a Willy on order.
I know there was a recall, but I was under the impression that it was fixed with the new line of 2021s? I asked about it today though via Jeep's chat and they said there no known delays in manufacturing.
Look through the forum. I thought I saw it was 2021 but I could be wrong. If Jeep chat said that then I would go with what they say- not me.

What does D1 status mean, and how do you find this information out?
D1 = gateline: unit sequenced for production, est ship date assigned. There is an awesome post that is titled "Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and delivery process." It is very informative and wish I had it earlier. I've also experienced and read that the dealers have the 'status codes' like D1. So ask your dealer what code it is in. Jeep cares told me that they do not use codes but the description was the same from both. See if this link works: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/

Cappy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Willys
Sarge Green
3.6 etorque
Auto
All the fixin's including Skytop (less the half doors.)

Ordered Saturday 3/13
Vin Monday 3/15
Build sheet on Crypto - 3/21
Sticker on Crypto - 3/23
Chat says shipping to Dealer 3/16 - 3/30
At Dealer 3/25
In Driveway 3/26

I can't complain about 13 days for order to driveway. Toledo to Ann Arbor easy transport.

It seems too nice to park in the garage on a sunny day or get all muddy.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1616786002608

48thChamber

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.groundswell-studio.com
Vehicle(s)
93 YJ Wrangler, 2021 Willys JLU O|||||||O
Occupation
Marketing & Creative Director / Web Designer
21 JLU Willys
Manual
Billet Silver
Dual Top
Tech Group
Alpine Audio
Safety Group
Cold Weather Group
Convenience Group
Trailor Tow Group
LEDs

Ordered on 3/17
Vin/Von on 3/18
Ship date 3/27

Can’t wait!!!
Got news early this morning that my Willys is already in transit, ahead of schedule!!

48thChamber

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.groundswell-studio.com
Vehicle(s)
93 YJ Wrangler, 2021 Willys JLU O|||||||O
Occupation
Marketing & Creative Director / Web Designer
At Dealer 3/25
In Driveway 3/26

I can't complain about 13 days for order to driveway. Toledo to Ann Arbor easy transport.

It seems too nice to park in the garage on a sunny day or get all muddy.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1616786002608
Wow thats a great looking Willys

Sponsored

IrshPats

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Sarge Green
2021 JLU Sahara
Sarge Green
Manual
Tow Package
3 piece body color hard top
8.4 UConnect with Alpine premium

----- Progress ----
Ordered on 3/18
Vin/Von on 3/26(I am sure they had it earlier but I contacting the dealer today to get it)
Estimated Ship date - mid may is what they said

Cappy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Besides Leather, half doors, and some of the little things like sill guards my build had everything. When I ordered the GM said they have been getting all new builds in at around 10 days to 3 weeks.

Maybe they have a especial pipeline from Toledo.

jsore

First Name
James Sorenson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC Trailhawk, '21 392 traded, '24 392 ordered
Well 39 days in with unit built several weeks ago - daily communications with jeep chat gives me a new status every time. They all seem to have a different response back to me. Dealer know nothing just guessing. Last word yesterday was now in storage waiting for more inspection or transport hold. Today it was just in final inspection and to check back in a week or two. Has it gone into a black hole or what.

TACO4ME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
I have the same status. Ordered 3/15 got VON the same day, VIN on 3/16. Jeep Chat telling me the exact same thing. Dealer told me to expect 60-75 days from order to pickup.

My hunch is they just wrapped up a bunch of JLURs and are switching to a different trim/body.
That was my hunch too. If they do build trims in batches then timing is everything.

Advertisement

Advertisement